ATT service problem
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oldtimer

London, KY

#21 May 13, 2012
At&fail has been having this problem for years, it's due to crappy service. Yet there will be some good news for isheep, your phones will show 4G when they actually turn on 3G here. It will not be real 4G it's fauxG. Your Crappy Iphone 4's and 4s's do not contain a 4G radio.
oldtimer

London, KY

#22 May 13, 2012
On another note you will not be getting real 4G in this area from At&crap for a good 5+ years, but fear not they are going to call 3G 4G. VZW will have real 4G LTE turned on here soon, for most of us our phones will download 3 to 4 times faster than our home high speed internet..
yep

Barbourville, KY

#23 May 14, 2012
We have had AT&T for over a year and for at least the last six months its done the same thing dropped calls,straight to voice mail.IT SUCKS!The office has given me a different excuse for the last three months.I am so tired of it!
Agreed

Barbourville, KY

#24 May 15, 2012
I'm so tired of missing calls. And now I have no service AT ALL!!! I have thought about switching so many times it's ridiculous!!.. I will be calling and complaining tomorrow. THEY NEED TO FIX THIS!
hmm

Barbourville, KY

#25 May 15, 2012
Agreed wrote:
I'm so tired of missing calls. And now I have no service AT ALL!!! I have thought about switching so many times it's ridiculous!!.. I will be calling and complaining tomorrow. THEY NEED TO FIX THIS!
Ive ordered a sim from straight talk im sick of it as well! My phone hasn't worked in over a month!!!
Called

Winchester, KY

#26 May 15, 2012
I've had the same problem for months. Filed a complaint with the FCC just the other day. On the 25th my contract with ATT is up and I'm never going back. I use my phone for business and I'll miss calls all day and then at night I'll show voicemails. When I try to call to hear my voicemails it sometimes takes 45 minutes just to make the call.
Customer

Madisonville, KY

#27 May 18, 2012
You can call them and they will credit your bill I do it ever month. Don't pay for service if your not getting it. If we all keep complaining they will bring 3G here. I tried version and there service was terrible and very expensive.
Resident

Barbourville, KY

#28 Nov 7, 2012
I don't know what ya'll are saying about not having 4G in Corbin. My 4G speed in corbin is way faster on my 4S that it is compared to the Moto Razor for VW my girlfriend has. Also my girlfriends mother works for ATT and 3G is expected to be in ttown by Xmas.
bigv

Barbourville, KY

#29 Nov 9, 2012
switch to Verizon. It's the best and you have uninterrupted service.
ATT BANDIT

Manchester, KY

#30 Dec 27, 2012
Well it is now after Christmas and no 3G or 4G in Bville....

Ive heard this crap til im about sick of it.
someone who knows

Barbourville, KY

#31 Dec 27, 2012
ATT BANDIT wrote:
Well it is now after Christmas and no 3G or 4G in Bville....

Ive heard this crap til im about sick of it.
I changed to Verizon 3 months ago due to problem with AT&T and I never miss or have dropped calls. Was with AT&T for 10 years. Service really bad! Glad I changed
ATT BANDIT

Manchester, KY

#32 Dec 27, 2012
I am really thinking about it. Just wondering about issues with Verizon as well. I have been with ATT for about 12 years now.

ATT would be find if they would fix the stupid 4G "I think" maybe "I Hope"
tech

Manchester, KY

#33 Dec 27, 2012
I have heard that they really are fixing this and turning it on in Jan 2013. Has anyone else heard this?
?

London, KY

#34 Dec 28, 2012
tech wrote:
I have heard that they really are fixing this and turning it on in Jan 2013. Has anyone else heard this?
Supposed to be turned on jan 31

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Athenesword 138,083
Do you think Kelly Sprinkles qualified for supe... 25 min Local 7
Knox county marijuana petition starting !!! 3 hr football head 5
What's Going On With Patrick Wilson? 4 hr Wandering Individual 1
Sizemores 5 hr Hah 3
Go fund me scams 5 hr Dunno Bout All That 13
burger king service sucks!! 7 hr bk will still go on 9
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]