Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

I was wondering if any one else is having problems with there phone not ringing and then your phone tells you have a a voice mail
well its not your phone its your service and you need to call and report it I did and they told me that no one else has reported any issues but then when I talk to others most say they are having issues and thought it was just there crappy phone.
Barbourville Res

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Thankfully I'm not the only one. AT&T sucks. I'm getting Verizon asap.
Jumper Cable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Mine is also doing the same thing. Everyone I speak to is having the same problem with their phones. I'll call my husband & it will go straight to voice mail. Then I call back after several attempts ,then I finally get a call through. The same thing happens when I call my children or they call me! At&T needs to address this issue. Verison is looking better every day !!!!!
bad service

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

well everyone needs to call and tell them you want tech support not for your phone but for att service and tell everyone you talk to and if they tell you no one else has complained then i vote we all boycot att if enough of us complain maybe they will get it fixed
bad service

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

and tell them you want something for your your missed calls and they will give you a discount too
but be sure to tell everyone to call. I can see a cell tower from back door and they told me my phone was getting service from a tower in atlanta and my husband in the same room was getting his service from a tower in ackron ohio.
dont do it

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Barbourville Res wrote:
Thankfully I'm not the only one. AT&T sucks. I'm getting Verizon asap.
over hyped Verizon has some of the worst service ever in this area,I had it for over a year,signal loss,bad reception,calls dropping frequently,the only time that it worked somewhat is when the weather was clear and i was outside.I dumped it after a year and got T-Mobile,no problems whatsoever,works great indoors even during heavy storms,never had a single call dropped or fading out.
liars

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

bad service wrote:
I was wondering if any one else is having problems with there phone not ringing and then your phone tells you have a a voice mail
well its not your phone its your service and you need to call and report it I did and they told me that no one else has reported any issues but then when I talk to others most say they are having issues and thought it was just there crappy phone.
They are lying I've called and reported as did my husband...It's getting really old...As much as we have to pay for AT&T it should work when we need it!!!!
true

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

bad service wrote:
yes I've called also was told the same thing!! I tell ppl if it goes to vm call straight back til it rings!!
bad service

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

okay so lets all speed the word and everyone call on the same day and tell them we will keep calling every day til they fix it and we all want compensated for our trouble and see what happens lets use topix for a good reason for a change to speead t he word also tell everyone on your facebook too let say on jan 26 thats thursday how about it are you with me
KC Senior

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

dont do it wrote:
<quoted text>over hyped Verizon has some of the worst service ever in this area,I had it for over a year,signal loss,bad reception,calls dropping frequently,the only time that it worked somewhat is when the weather was clear and i was outside.I dumped it after a year and got T-Mobile,no problems whatsoever,works great indoors even during heavy storms,never had a single call dropped or fading out.
I know lots of people who use Verizon in Barbourville. With Verizon the service really depends on the phone you get. My girlfriend and her mother have the Droid Razr and it gets FULL 3G Service where I struggle to get a bar or two with ATT's EDGE service. Plus, Barbourville gets FULL 3G Service where ATT don't even have 3G. People always tells me to switch.
may

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

take battery out for 5 minutes and replace it.
trojan man

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

KC Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know lots of people who use Verizon in Barbourville. With Verizon the service really depends on the phone you get. My girlfriend and her mother have the Droid Razr and it gets FULL 3G Service where I struggle to get a bar or two with ATT's EDGE service. Plus, Barbourville gets FULL 3G Service where ATT don't even have 3G. People always tells me to switch.
my t-mobile service is at 4G,my cell is a Nokia Lumia 710.i used verizon a few years ago,and the service was below poor.maybe they have improved since,but I'll never use them again.
yep

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

I have an iphone and its a pain!It either wont ring at all or go to voicemail,but then it doesnt show me I have any voicemails!I have missed so many calls and I hate to think if my child needed me or a family member and they couldnt get a hold of me.Its crazy to pay a big as huge as mine and have horrible service!
bad service

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

keep calling att they have told me now it will be the first of april before service is back to normal i cant afford to switch cause i have to many lines for the children so im stuck for now but i guess ill go back to a land line for personal use att discounted my service for one month and still the same shitty service this month too and they tell me no more discounts why we pay for 100% service and only get 40% service and sometimes even less than that just goes to show you that they can control us now
Barbourville Res

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I actually went to Corbin ATT to get a new Iphone and they actually told me that ATT is bringing 3G service to Barbourville. Corbin had the same service problem before they upgraded to 4G. So ATT users Barbourville will have 3G up and running and you're service problems should be normal.
me too

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I also went to the AT&T place and they said due to the work being done to provide 3G to our area we would have trouble for 4 to 6 weeks. They really should compensate us in some way. My phone never rings and calls go straight to voice mail.
hmm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Mines been doing the same thing and i went to att a week ago n they tld me they was upgrading to 3G and didnt know how long it wld b till its back to normal i agree with u all its getting old!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Mine will go straight to voicemail as well. It won't show a missed or a voicemail. I actually have to call voicemail myself, each time to see if I have a message. Then. I am also having problems with my text messages. I will go all day without a text message and then all of the sudden my phone goes off like a siren, its text messages from all day long comes in all at once. If its not fixed soon I am going to change service providers.
hmm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Mine most if the day says searching/no service then for like a hr a day it will wrk n i will get all my txts and voicemails then i go to reply or check vm and i lose service again:/ or when i do hve service for the big whopping hr or so ill try n call ppl n soon as they answer it drops the call n back to no service
style

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

I have been having the same problem for months and am still having the same problem. I called ATT and they opened a ticket and sent it up to higher people because they could not figure out what was wrong.. I thought it was funny, they have troubleshooted my phone so many times "they keep saying nothing is wrong" and when they were testing my cell they could not call me back it just went to voicemail. but they would only give me a $25 credit. and to this day I am still having the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 35 min blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 36 min blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 37 min blahblah123 16,060
crrreeep 57 min p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e-s 1
Rex Gray 1 hr pray not 6
Who remembers Mary Francis (Jan '13) 1 hr lucky guess 23
Barbourville subway (Sep '12) 1 hr bugsy 53
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 138,467
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr vote 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search