First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Murray, KY

#42 Aug 24, 2010
kay wrote:
<quoted text>. Get off myspace page wipe the drool off your face. I maybe in my forties but I still got it baby.......and u can,t get it
thats just nasty all u got is oldness tryin to be 18 gross man thats just so nasty
kay

United States

#43 Aug 24, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>thats just nasty all u got is oldness tryin to be 18 gross man thats just so nasty
don't worry about. Stop looking u spend more on my myspace page with ur tongue hung out get off there get a job....
lol

Murray, KY

#44 Aug 25, 2010
kay wrote:
<quoted text> don't worry about. Stop looking u spend more on my myspace page with ur tongue hung out get off there get a job....
dont have u on my myspace nor facebook never have i or never will and i have a great job!! i just figured i would just put u in ur place since ur lookin for bois then actin like ur not plus u actin like u kicked someones butt and u didnt and u act like u aint been in jail i mean come on stop actin like ur something ur not ohhh and i was thinkin about puttin ur mug shot on here would u like for me to do that
kay

United States

#45 Aug 25, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>dont have u on my myspace nor facebook never have i or never will and i have a great job!! i just figured i would just put u in ur place since ur lookin for bois then actin like ur not plus u actin like u kicked someones butt and u didnt and u act like u aint been in jail i mean come on stop actin like ur something ur not ohhh and i was thinkin about puttin ur mug shot on here would u like for me to do that
yes I would your lieing ass to do that angela and ashley so I can sue the shit out of you for slander stop acting like bois posted stuff on here when it was u . Trying to get even go ahead I know where the shit is coming from now oh and fat don't scare me . You're right I don't want a piece I want your fucking body so I can end with a piece . Gail is so much prettier than u are. Some of posts u made wasn't bois I know for a fact . U can't get even with me u might as well stop
kay

United States

#46 Aug 25, 2010
Soon as these ip addresses are done being searched u will get ur papers , see how ur ass likes that . Coward
kay

Madisonville, KY

#47 Aug 25, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>dont have u on my myspace nor facebook never have i or never will and i have a great job!! i just figured i would just put u in ur place since ur lookin for bois then actin like ur not plus u actin like u kicked someones butt and u didnt and u act like u aint been in jail i mean come on stop actin like ur something ur not ohhh and i was thinkin about puttin ur mug shot on here would u like for me to do that
Still waiting ain't seen it yet . Never will , you see when I knew for a fact some of those posts didn't come from Bois it was time to find out so as we speak the ip address's are being searched . There is this thing called harassment and now its going to be slander . oh and by the way I don't have a place that anyone thinks they can put me , You always have been a trouble maker .... I have no need to look for bois .I know where he is .furthermore I don't put on an act .do you see me hiding behind a fake name like you are . You seem to know a lot about what i did and didn't do thats how easy it is to know who is doing this. Think back in your mind to saturday it will come to you . Now keep it up there is a whole lot of problems I could cause about saturday .
BINX

Barbourville, KY

#48 Aug 25, 2010
I know him and he is and has always been a good person. So what he has made a few mistakes and done some bad things but then again name one person who gets on the stupid site that hasn't.Also i know where he is at and i talk to him every time i see him. So all you so called people that get on here and try and make the world think that your PERFECT just need to back off and quit talking down on people to make yourself feel better or seem better. In my opion the people who get on here and talk SHIT about someone else are no better than the people/person they are trashing.
BINX

Barbourville, KY

#49 Aug 25, 2010
And by the way my name is Billy and i grew up just up the road from him
ferd

Barbourville, KY

#50 Aug 26, 2010
Bois wrote:
What girls you talkin about? I can spell now, I went to penn state for a year lmao
Dont you mean the "state pen"?
Facts

London, KY

#51 Jul 12, 2013
Check front page of the Advocate for how great a guy he is! He just committed armed robbery to older women that is his neighbor! Such a coward he had to break down her door in the middle of the night... Check him out in jailtracker...facts speak for themselves. Then come back and tell us how great he is.... If you still defend him then you must be worse than he is...
gator

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Jul 12, 2013
If someone tried to rob me after I made a truck payment I would be mad
FOR YOU All

Manchester, KY

#53 Jul 12, 2013
H e is in Jail for robbing a PRECIOUS AND SWEET LITTLE LADY and he should have to stay there till he ROTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 132,242
Messers 1 hr Wondering 1
Jason hughes son 7 hr Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
hau mings mexican restaurant 8 hr bugs r us 2
dinky phipps 9 hr Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 10 hr Lee 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web