#21 Aug 23, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>try at kay mills house
excuse me dumb ass he is not at my house . he'd like to be
kay

Madisonville, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2010
still here wrote:
Iam not starting shit u all started it i am not hurting anyone i can visit any damm one i wont 2 no law against that
i don't care who u visit stop blaming me for these posts . I'm not looking for you . You didn't steal no beer from me . how did i get drug into it. yeah, I've been reading the posts . Leave me out of it. I've already had to kick one ass the last couple of days.
me me

Madisonville, KY

#23 Aug 23, 2010
friend wrote:
Hey Bois... not saying my name on here, but you know who i am. I was around a LOT on route 6 when you and J.B. were working on a remodel job. Just ignore these idiots. Ppl have started so much crap about me on this site too... i'm sure you've seen it. But don't lower yourself to their level. Hold ur head high.......... Lemme know if you know who i am. Don't say the name, but lemme know. Take care man. I'll keep check on here.
timmy roark
bois

Madisonville, KY

#24 Aug 23, 2010
ha meme i no u thanks talk care c u later
kay

Madisonville, KY

#25 Aug 23, 2010
alsue wrote:
Remember this name, you should PLEASURE QUEEN
hummm wonder what dumb ass wrote this , not Bois he can't spell that good sure would not know when and where to use commas and would not know to use caps . hardly knows how to turn on a computer . what the hell is a pleasure queen ? you girls need to go play the road
kay

Madisonville, KY

#26 Aug 23, 2010
in the road
Bois

Madisonville, KY

#27 Aug 23, 2010
What girls you talkin about? I can spell now, I went to penn state for a year lmao
kay

Madisonville, KY

#28 Aug 23, 2010
Bois wrote:
What girls you talkin about? I can spell now, I went to penn state for a year lmao
I know who you are . You mean he went to the PEN for a year .Honey thats not where you go to get an education on spelling . Even though thats were most of your relatives are at . Well, they might have gotten an education there I bet its wasn't on how to spell, lmfao ha ha its called bend over touch your toes without the vaseline ,here come bubba
lol

Mayfield, KY

#29 Aug 23, 2010
who's ass did you whip kay? Us folk over here on the hill ain't heard nothin.
kay

Madisonville, KY

#30 Aug 23, 2010
I am amazed, you was looking right at me .... maybe you would like some too.
lol

Murray, KY

#31 Aug 24, 2010
kay wrote:
I am amazed, you was looking right at me .... maybe you would like some too.
u dont want none of this old lady!!!!!
lol

Murray, KY

#32 Aug 24, 2010
lookin for wrote:
any one know where i could find him
kay damn mills u started this post so dont say u didnt its about time u just get over him and give it up ur to old for him LMAO!!!!!!
kay

Madisonville, KY

#33 Aug 24, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>kay damn mills u started this post so dont say u didnt its about time u just get over him and give it up ur to old for him LMAO!!!!!!
excuse me stupid , but don't hide behind a fake name put your real name on here oviously you don't know shit . one if i wanted him he'd come running or crawl on his hands and knees . just ask him . second of all I know who this is . for a little more information I have been happily married for 3 yrs . and where do u get I'm to old for him whats the age difference ? WHY in hell would I want a drunk , won't work ,steals ,on pills . Don't have shit cause of his habits . His own family wouldn't piss on if his ass was fire. Oh, and I forgot he couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Stole from a church and how many other ppl was it, that he went to jail for . NOW just tell me why would I want that? Why would I ever think of giving up the love of my life for that. Come on dumb ass I'd really like to hear this one . Cause you are stupid and live with a dumb ass don't mean everyone else is . Maybe u want him . Cause I sure as HELL do not. why would I start a post that I'm looking for him ? When he has either been in jail or most of the last 2 yrs he has been living not 1000 ft from me .Makes a lot of sense don't it stupid . Whoever started this post he probably stole from when he was in somerset and ran back here .I heard he got a guys truck and the guy found him and took the truck back. So maybe thats who started it . SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT YOU ARE SO STUPID> YOU CAN"T EVEN SPELL YOUR OWN NAME YOU THINK ITS LOL!!!!!!! ROLMFAO or could it be you are afraid .... gotta go having lunch with my neice . WHILE I"M GONE GO LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME
kay

Madisonville, KY

#34 Aug 24, 2010
Oh, and another thing I do have an active EPO against Bois for no contact .I can if this keeps up go to the judge say I'm being harassed by him . Take phone records where he has called here had an had an arguement with my husband , trying to talk to me on more than one ocassion. He has posted his name on here again trying to start shit with me . I can have ordered to have all these ip addresses searched to see if it leads to where he is staying and who is doing it. I don't think he wants to go back to jail. SO GO ON KEEP IT UP < WANNA TEST ME ???? I don't plat games ... maybe you need to go to the pen and learn how to spell your name since thats where u ppl think u go to get an education
lol

Murray, KY

#35 Aug 24, 2010
kay wrote:
<quoted text> excuse me stupid , but don't hide behind a fake name put your real name on here oviously you don't know shit . one if i wanted him he'd come running or crawl on his hands and knees . just ask him . second of all I know who this is . for a little more information I have been happily married for 3 yrs . and where do u get I'm to old for him whats the age difference ? WHY in hell would I want a drunk , won't work ,steals ,on pills . Don't have shit cause of his habits . His own family wouldn't piss on if his ass was fire. Oh, and I forgot he couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Stole from a church and how many other ppl was it, that he went to jail for . NOW just tell me why would I want that? Why would I ever think of giving up the love of my life for that. Come on dumb ass I'd really like to hear this one . Cause you are stupid and live with a dumb ass don't mean everyone else is . Maybe u want him . Cause I sure as HELL do not. why would I start a post that I'm looking for him ? When he has either been in jail or most of the last 2 yrs he has been living not 1000 ft from me .Makes a lot of sense don't it stupid . Whoever started this post he probably stole from when he was in somerset and ran back here .I heard he got a guys truck and the guy found him and took the truck back. So maybe thats who started it . SO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT YOU ARE SO STUPID> YOU CAN"T EVEN SPELL YOUR OWN NAME YOU THINK ITS LOL!!!!!!! ROLMFAO or could it be you are afraid .... gotta go having lunch with my neice . WHILE I"M GONE GO LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME
ur so full of lies u old nasty bleached out bag
kay

United States

#37 Aug 24, 2010
Not one single lie in that post. Did I strick a nerve. Was it the happily married part. Name calling does not hurt me .lol. why did that piss u off does the truth bother you
kay

United States

#38 Aug 24, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ur so full of lies u old nasty bleached out bag
. Get off myspace page wipe the drool off your face. I maybe in my forties but I still got it baby.......and u can,t get it
Humm

Barbourville, KY

#39 Aug 24, 2010
kay wrote:
<quoted text> excuse me dumb ass he is not at my house . he'd like to be
There's usually SOME truth to every story. If you weren't associated with him in some way, no one would've said this, I'm sure. Now, you may be trying to hide the fact, but I'm sure there's an inkling of truth in it.
Humm

Barbourville, KY

#40 Aug 24, 2010
Furthermore, I don't even LIKE Bois, so don't blame it on that. As a matter of fact, I don't even know who you are - I am just stating the facts.
kay

United States

#41 Aug 24, 2010
I'm his ex wife. So 8 know the stuff to be a fact. I'm married and he still don,t get it.blames me for starting the post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curtis 7 min gator111 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 132,247
To the Garland family 13 min Renter 11
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 48 min Earl 18
Messers 1 hr murder 2
terry smith from the creek 1 hr Blah 11
dinky phipps 1 hr Edozier 20
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville