curious

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Last I heard, he was in little Bull Run.
heard

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

I know for a fact he is up stinking creek on dora clarks branch . staying with wesley roark. ppl up there better lock down their houses ,cars and what ever they have . be a good place for a drug bust.
look out

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

better hide all your beer he will still it............ and what ever else he can get..
heard

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

believe he is into harder stuff now than beer sure won't work so he will steal what ever he can get to get his high. his buddy up there is a good teacher on being a thief and drugs heard wesley has been hitting florida him and his brother
beer thief

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

If your worried about him stealing beer and we know who you are maybe you should put a lock on your fridge cause he might just be outside lookin in your WINDOW!! lol
lookin for

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

can someone give me directions on where he is
look out

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

yeah, I may be looking in your window beer thief never know oh my bad you don't have a pot to piss in let alone a window u all smile cause you are going to be on candid camera i like how u worded we now i know it was u and ur buddy u all dont go out stealin now boys u are being watched u all may get a visit tomorrow wont be the county either could be DEA
rick

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

thought he was a heat and air man
look out

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

heat and air ? there is a lot of heat after him and he blows a lot of air or is it the guy he stays with that gets the blows
lmao

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

look out wrote:
heat and air ? there is a lot of heat after him and he blows a lot of air or is it the guy he stays with that gets the blows
OMG THAT IS SO FUNNY LMAO LMAO
well said
watching him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

He,s up.to something he is being watched right now
alsue

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Remember this name, you should PLEASURE QUEEN
keith

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Bois , what the f@@k are u starting . remember this name KEITH. U need to lay off what you can't have . Kay stopped me from getting out and whipping your ass once this morning there won't be no stopping next time .u need to take your sorry low life stealing , dope headed ass and go away . Cause no one gives a shit about you not even your own family . If you think for one minute u are going to come here and start your shit think again. yeah we all know this site we all know you tried to steal a truck from somerset , you stole from your friend and another guy down walker park aren't you on probation from stealing from ppl and claiming to be a heat and air guy. I've already called the state police .so run bois run .aren't u ashamed of stealing from your granmother didn't that get u some jail time . I bet you would like to go back since u like to blow a lot
kay

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

yeah, i remember the name . DO u remember Kim Bingham and how many guys were there ..... go away Bois you are just trying to start shit over what u can't have . blaming shit on me cause people are looking for you .I promise you if you don't stop I'll bring back a few memories u may have forgotten like the time I whipped your ass . everybody knows u are a pu$$y . If one thing gets missing from my house or anything happens to my house u had better run i'm not the county I will get u. So stop your threats on what you are going to do behind someones back COWARD. or you are going to have to open your mouth to take a crap
kay

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

oh, by the way I don't hide behind names I'll put my own ........ If I have anything to say
still here

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Iam not starting shit u all started it i am not hurting anyone i can visit any damm one i wont 2 no law against that
lol

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

lookin for wrote:
any one know where i could find him
try at kay mills house
friend

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Hey Bois... not saying my name on here, but you know who i am. I was around a LOT on route 6 when you and J.B. were working on a remodel job. Just ignore these idiots. Ppl have started so much crap about me on this site too... i'm sure you've seen it. But don't lower yourself to their level. Hold ur head high............... Lemme know if you know who i am. Don't say the name, but lemme know. Take care man. I'll keep check on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 146,949
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 26 min Toby 7
I'm the best looking Man ever! 38 min gator 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Corn for Sale 56 min Chris Caldwell 4
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,808
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Stephen Levi 10
•••
•••