Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2013
Felixxx FeLine

Ford City, PA

#2 May 26, 2012
She stole a gun off of my friend an wrote checks on another . shes not a good person . Alll she does is lie lie lie
No Lies

Barbourville, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Truth, everything outta her mouth is her imaginary day dreams that come reality in her head.. Felony gun charge knocked down to misdamenor, got probation.. then caught shoplifting... Tell me how she is not in jail???????
who

London, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2012
learn something new everyday about people.
knows her well

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2012
she went around boo hooing afraid she was gonna lose her little girl so she runs to the suboxin clinic she done them for a while but i know for a fact shes right back on the thirtys . they should jerk her ass in for a surprise drug test she thinks shes fooled every body
seen that

London, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2012
I seen her at the Dr the other day and she was messed up she coulnt hold her eyes open and she had a boy an girl an some other chick with her
redena senters

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2013
this is Redena Senters if you have something to say about me say it to my face or leave your real name no your facts and the truth before you post anything else about me you bunch of gossiping cowards!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min BRAIN STORM 130,480
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 151,142
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min Vote Democrat 1,301
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr pusherman_ 81,596
hot girl a the funeral home 8 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 13 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 13 hr PARENT 15
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••