Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Judged:

Does anyone know were tina partin a.k.a tina miller is she is wanted by the state police for attempted murder. She ran over her daughter with jr millers blue dodge if anyone knows anything contact state police. Thanks
yep

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

OMG, is your daughter OK? I sure hope so.

Tine and Jr. did live behind broughto's glass place at flat lick in his parents basement. she is a drugie. Jr. was arested not long ago for selling
yep

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Judged:

sorry i read it wrong, ran over her daughter? well they were probally fighting over meth or pills. i hope they find her....drugs will takes you places!!

what mother does daughter does.
yea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Judged:

is this for real? where did this happen at and when, she is probally hiding with her meth and pills. she is a theif, she owes me money.
yep

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

has she been found yet?
check all the crack houses.
waitaminute

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Judged:

yea wrote:
is this for real? where did this happen at and when, she is probally hiding with her meth and pills. she is a theif, she owes me money.
happened feb. 27th, owe you money...for pills or meth?
yep

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

HE++ No! she don't owe me money for drugs, but i say that is what she borrowed it for, she said it was for something else tho and i had known her for along time and i beleived her and when i called her to pay me back she was a pure BI*** about it like i was the bad person. i hope she gets what is coming to her. she is no longer a friend to me anymore.
did this happen at their house behind broughton's glass at flat lick? Jr. probally knows where she is at.
waitaminute

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

yes @ their house. I doubt Jr. knows anything, he's in jail still
abc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

i thought i saw tina going up 25 today driving that little sliver car.
if i ever run into that slu* i will probally spit in her face, her daughter is no better than her tho, they do meth, coke, and pills together, i know she told me, and her daughter's kids belong to jr. that is a fact.

when is JR. suppose to get out of jail, do u know what jail he is in?
mystery---

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

yep wrote:
sorry i read it wrong, ran over her daughter? well they were probally fighting over meth or pills. i hope they find her....drugs will takes you places!!
what mother does daughter does.
dosen't matter what they were fighting over, she tried to kill her , she is a bitch and needs caught- anyone else would be under the jail , beating a child under 100 lbs,she need hung up by the toes, don't know who she knows and blows but she sure can get by with a lot, burned a house too and , nothing done,,,wonder why they can't find her ??????? a mystry to all
dissapointed

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

abc wrote:
i thought i saw tina going up 25 today driving that little sliver car.
if i ever run into that slu* i will probally spit in her face, her daughter is no better than her tho, they do meth, coke, and pills together, i know she told me, and her daughter's kids belong to jr. that is a fact.
when is JR. suppose to get out of jail, do u know what jail he is in?
if you know so much, you should know the things you are asking and JR , is not the subject here, Tina partin miller is, she did it --no one else,-
right

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

I agree all the way, i hope they find her soon. it's about time her ways has caught up with her. i know a few years ago she tried to give her daughter away for some cocain. yes she told me about the house too.

is her daughter alright or did she hurt her?

they need to look at girdler at hampton cemtery road that's where she gets her crack. the hoskins dwayne will hide her.
someonewhoknows

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

Tina and Tosh got into an arguement and it lead to outside, Tina got into Jr's Blue Dodge and hit Tosh so hard she flew up ten feet into the air , David Millers kids saw this happen , They got Davids attention and when he came out he saw Tina getting out of the truch and walking toward Tosha , He thought that she was going to check on her , instead she started stomping the hell out of her , David ran to her and tina ran away, Her head was split open and had 23 stitches and she couldnt breath and if David hadnt stopped her Tina would have killed her own daughter. She is a bitch , whore , Rat, pill head and anything els bad anyone would call her...IT WOULD BE THE TRUTH.
waitaminute

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

someonewhoknows wrote:
Tina and Tosh got into an arguement and it lead to outside, Tina got into Jr's Blue Dodge and hit Tosh so hard she flew up ten feet into the air , David Millers kids saw this happen , They got Davids attention and when he came out he saw Tina getting out of the truch and walking toward Tosha , He thought that she was going to check on her , instead she started stomping the hell out of her , David ran to her and tina ran away, Her head was split open and had 23 stitches and she couldnt breath and if David hadnt stopped her Tina would have killed her own daughter. She is a bitch , whore , Rat, pill head and anything els bad anyone would call her...IT WOULD BE THE TRUTH.
Hope they catch her, she would have to dry out IN JAIL!
waitaminute

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

right wrote:
I agree all the way, i hope they find her soon. it's about time her ways has caught up with her. i know a few years ago she tried to give her daughter away for some cocain. yes she told me about the house too.
is her daughter alright or did she hurt her?
they need to look at girdler at hampton cemtery road that's where she gets her crack. the hoskins dwayne will hide her.
is this the harkins that live up flat lick ???hmm
waitaminute

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

waitaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the harkins that live up flat lick ???hmm
stop using my name, make up ur own
right

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

she use to stay at dwayne hoskins at girdler on hampton cementry road or at alvin jones house for 1 or 2 days at a time doing coke, but i dough she is at alvins cause she stoled a hundred dollars from him when he was in another room he told me if he ever caught her out she would pay, she said the reason she took it was cause she put out(know what i mean) where u find crack u will find her.

she even tried to give her daughter to crit ford for crack at girdler, she slept with him all the time she stayed there for a doy or 2 also cause she didn't know how to cook the coke she would spend 2 or 3 hundred dollars in 1 night.
yes the hoskins (bob) use to seel at flat lick in a trailer out from the school.
cox

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

wonder if they caught her yet? she might of gotten her ssi ck and on a high and hid out, she'll come out from under the rock soon
hey

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

i hope they get the scum soon, i want to be there to see her in court.
hey

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

tina goes by the nickname "smilely" too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who wrecked out route 6 43 min Stick 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 144,839
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 2 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr Fillus 382
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Religion What A Crock 127,934
Richard and Sarah hicks 4 hr seriously 20
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 4 hr Truth 1
KC Basketball Coach 5 hr Whatever 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••