PleaseHelp

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Anyone know of a dentist who would come in on a Saturday? My son needs to see one ASAP. His regular dentist hasn't left any emergency info on their phone recording
mac

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

well theres one in town that the work hands just stand around and laugh loudly, talking about terrible people I was in pain and all I heard was workers laughing and having a good time while I sit in the waiting room

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

PleaseHelp wrote:
Anyone know of a dentist who would come in on a Saturday? My son needs to see one ASAP. His regular dentist hasn't left any emergency info on their phone recording
If you can't find one try some things to calm the pain until you can get to one. Try swishing around lemon juice or mouth wash or even salt water. That helps me when i have a toothache.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Republicans Are S... 150,342
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 min BIG_STEVIE 26,222
ps3 12 min travis 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 130,321
compter parts 41 min travis 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Renee 1,032
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••