Str

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

I would like to talk to James warrens ex wife she has to know something. She is Kin to the Jackson's. Why is she scared of james why is she protecting him when he killed her family member
Channy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

I don't know where you get your information from Str but. James Warren's EX wife s not afraid of him. She was remarried at the time this happened. You seem to want to blame the other victim' s family. You are nuts. You need to watch what you say!
SHAWN

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

TO CHANNY IM NOT NUTS THE INFO CAME FROM THE FAMILY, I DIDNT MAKE UP ANYTHING. AND IM NOT BLAMING ANYBODY IN THE JACKSON FAMILY FOR HAVING ANY INVOLVEMENT IN THE MURDER OF MY DAD AND THEIR BROTHER THAT IS JUST CRAZY. I KNOW THEY MISS HIM AS MUCH AS I MISS MY DAD, THEY SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME FOR TRYING TO GET THE CASE REOPENED SO WE CAN TAKE DOWN THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE,,, THE ONLY REASON THEY THINK IM TRYING TO BLAME THEM IS BECAUSE I TALKED TO ONE OF ESILS BROTHERS ON THE PHONE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW ANYTHING THAT WOULD HELP ME SOLVE THE CASE AND HE THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO SAY HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, THATS NOT TRUE AT ALL HE JUST WOULDNT LISTEN TO MY MOM WAS TALKING TO A FEW OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ON FACEBOOK ABOUT THE CASE AND NOW THEY WONT TALK TO HER ANYMOORE BECAUSE THEIR BROTHER ACUSED ME OF BLAMING HIM IN SOME WAY AND I NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I SIMPLY ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW SOMETHING THAT I DIDNT KNOW. HIS EXACT WORDS WERE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY. THATS NOT BLAMING ANYONE. IM NOT FROM BARBOURSVILLE AND I FIGURED IF I KEEP POSTING STUFF ON LINE SOMEONE WILL COME FORWARD. I HAVE THE STATE POLICE LOOKING AT THE CASE AND I HAVE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WATCHING JAMES WARRENS EVERY MOVE.HE CANT ESCAPE TO INDIANA OR MICHIGAN THIS TIME OR I WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHERE HE IS.IF YOU WANT TO BE OF SOME HELP WHERE IS BO WARREN? IS HE DEAD OR DOES HE LIVE IN GRAY AND WHERE THE HELL IS SANDRA KAY GRAY WHO BO LIVED WITH SHE WAS WITH JERRY EDWARDS WHEN ALL THIS WENT ON. IM NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL SOMEONE IS BEHIND BARS I HAVE 229 POLICE DOCUMENTS ABOUT THE CASE ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEM CALL THE STATE POLICE RECORDS DIVISION IN FRANKFORT KY AND REQUEST TO GET THEM. ITS A PUBLIC RECORD AND ANYBODY CAN SEE THEM.
lil JR

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

There is something really dirty! i agree on that! why wait five years or longer to even try to bring this to trial! when its told about the smoking gun literally in the evidence, a sworn affidavit and it never was brought up again!
lil JR

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

he isn't blaming no one he didn't know she was remarried! and how would you feel if you didn't ever have a dad to watch u grow up! to protect you to you to keep bad people away from you! to watch your kids grow up! you guys dont know half the shit we been feed over the years about what happened to our dads! so don' judge us! we just grew up poor little poor kids with out a dad! and me personally no one that gave a fuck!
lil JR

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

SHAWN wrote:
TO CHANNY IM NOT NUTS THE INFO CAME FROM THE FAMILY, I DIDNT MAKE UP ANYTHING. AND IM NOT BLAMING ANYBODY IN THE JACKSON FAMILY FOR HAVING ANY INVOLVEMENT IN THE MURDER OF MY DAD AND THEIR BROTHER THAT IS JUST CRAZY. I KNOW THEY MISS HIM AS MUCH AS I MISS MY DAD, THEY SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME FOR TRYING TO GET THE CASE REOPENED SO WE CAN TAKE DOWN THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE,,, THE ONLY REASON THEY THINK IM TRYING TO BLAME THEM IS BECAUSE I TALKED TO ONE OF ESILS BROTHERS ON THE PHONE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW ANYTHING THAT WOULD HELP ME SOLVE THE CASE AND HE THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO SAY HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT, THATS NOT TRUE AT ALL HE JUST WOULDNT LISTEN TO MY MOM WAS TALKING TO A FEW OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ON FACEBOOK ABOUT THE CASE AND NOW THEY WONT TALK TO HER ANYMOORE BECAUSE THEIR BROTHER ACUSED ME OF BLAMING HIM IN SOME WAY AND I NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I SIMPLY ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW SOMETHING THAT I DIDNT KNOW. HIS EXACT WORDS WERE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY. THATS NOT BLAMING ANYONE. IM NOT FROM BARBOURSVILLE AND I FIGURED IF I KEEP POSTING STUFF ON LINE SOMEONE WILL COME FORWARD. I HAVE THE STATE POLICE LOOKING AT THE CASE AND I HAVE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WATCHING JAMES WARRENS EVERY MOVE.HE CANT ESCAPE TO INDIANA OR MICHIGAN THIS TIME OR I WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHERE HE IS.IF YOU WANT TO BE OF SOME HELP WHERE IS BO WARREN? IS HE DEAD OR DOES HE LIVE IN GRAY AND WHERE THE HELL IS SANDRA KAY GRAY WHO BO LIVED WITH SHE WAS WITH JERRY EDWARDS WHEN ALL THIS WENT ON. IM NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL SOMEONE IS BEHIND BARS I HAVE 229 POLICE DOCUMENTS ABOUT THE CASE ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEM CALL THE STATE POLICE RECORDS DIVISION IN FRANKFORT KY AND REQUEST TO GET THEM. ITS A PUBLIC RECORD AND ANYBODY CAN SEE THEM.

yeah the sisters apartment jerry took bo to why is there no statement from her ass!
lil JR

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Nancy Jackson Kidd wrote:
forget this or give up!
what the heck does that mean mother!??? never will i forget my daddy! ever night it goes threw my head!
guss

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

When will this town or county get any real police that can solve crimes? There's not a case that they have solved that wasn't a confession or someone ratting someone else out. They can't even bust a drug dealer when they know who's making or selling. The Troopers don't even care about this town or if you all kill each other. Jorjani want's to be the county attorney, if he can find the time going from town to town looking for boy lovers.
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

good for you! i will pray that you find the answers you are looking for. God Bless.
SHAWN wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DemocRATS 144,756
KC Basketball Coach 5 min Weird 51
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 127,920
shelia brown (May '12) 14 min What ever 16
Richard and Sarah hicks 16 min Get your fact strait 12
weed eating 30 min Rumors 20
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 5 hr Cantfixstupid 374
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000