McDonalds of Barbourville

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
check your food

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

always check your food to go at Barbourville mcdonalds the will cheat you my husband went there today and paid for 3 big macs and 2 fries paid 14 dollars and got home and he was short 1 big mac so if anyone orders to go please check the bag if not someone there might eat your hard earn dollars!!!!!
me to

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2013
 
check your food wrote:
always check your food to go at Barbourville mcdonalds the will cheat you my husband went there today and paid for 3 big macs and 2 fries paid 14 dollars and got home and he was short 1 big mac so if anyone orders to go please check the bag if not someone there might eat your hard earn dollars!!!!!
I always check mine before i pull out.I dont think they do it on purpose because they also forget straws an forks an things like that also.But they should not let this happen.It will piss you off.lol.
tracker

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 20, 2013
 
You think they're bad in Barbouville----you should try Corbin ( next to Trademart }. They are 10 times slower, and they hardly ever get your order right. I ordered a 6 piece Mcnugget meal, opened it up, and there were only 3 nuggets in there. By then I had already pulled out and into one of their parking spots, so I had to get out and go inside to get the rest. Talk about being MAD.
oh yea

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2013
 
I dont see how they keep up with who orders what with those double lanes.Maybe they should go back down to one lane,this might would prevent an accident also,or a fight as everyone tries to pull out in front of you.lol.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 21, 2013
 
Most of the other places are bad for this too...
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 21, 2013
 
BUZZ KlLL wrote:
Most of the other places are bad for this too...
Yes they are Wendy's is really bad at it and you can tell t hem twice you don't want like cheese on it when you get it,you got cheese on it so yes they all make mistakes.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 21, 2013
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are Wendy's is really bad at it and you can tell t hem twice you don't want like cheese on it when you get it,you got cheese on it so yes they all make mistakes.
True Shedevil...I also like my Wendy's Burger's without Cheese....they do me like that every time..
just nasty

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I didnt realize just how nasty mcdonalds was until my daughters friends that use to work there told me a few things.Needless to say i dont go there any more.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 21, 2013
 
just nasty wrote:
I didnt realize just how nasty mcdonalds was until my daughters friends that use to work there told me a few things.Needless to say i dont go there any more.
Why don't you share a few of those thing's with us...please.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 21, 2013
 
?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 6 min love4ky 153
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChristWarrior 122,586
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Calvin_Coolish 138,374
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Anne52 81,185
Knox Central softball 51 min her peas 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr holland 13
Larry dye and Amy dye 3 hr haha 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••