Who will run for President in 2014?

Who will run for President in 2014?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Wounded Eagle

Puyallup, WA

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Who do you think will vie for the highest office in the land and who do you think well win? I think Hillary will throw her hat in for the current party but not seeing the other partys' possible contender.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Hillary Clinton 2016.
Oger

London, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
Hillary Clinton 2016.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#4 Jul 31, 2013
I agree, Hillary would make a great President, The Republican party does not have a worthy candidate, as usual!!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#5 Jul 31, 2013
In Knox County the Republican party controls everything, You can fool all of the people sometimes, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time!!
repuubes

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Hillary has it in the bag, retardicants will find someone that wants to play footsie in the toilet at a bus station or a half wit loser like McCain .. have to thank him for setting the stage for the 8 year run he handed off by choosing Silly Sarah though , hahaha
sub

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
In Knox County the Republican party controls everything, You can fool all of the people sometimes, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time!!
rand paul another joke for ky.
Dyslexic Luthor

Somerset, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Hillary, lol... just like the dumbocrats to run a geriatric turkey...
Silly Sarah

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2013
I can see russia from my house, Africa is my favorite "country", older women have no risk of downs syndrome babies , I beleive in family values .. ask my pregnant teenager. And since I finally made some money my 10 yearold doesnt have to raise her "special" brother for me. Wish me luck!!!
Wounded Eagle

Puyallup, WA

#10 Jul 31, 2013
I should have known I wouldn't get any intelligent remarks, just some dumb cracker remarks.

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Jul 13

SHADY ACRES

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Anthony Wiener!
in beeville

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Wounded Eagle wrote:
I should have known I wouldn't get any intelligent remarks, just some dumb cracker remarks.
christie may get the nod if he thinks he can get enough swing democratic votes.ted cruz & rand paul (whom will never actually come close in reality to be considered to lead the nation) are way too looney and extreme even for most "rational" repubs.
rick perry like mitt romney,will pander and sell himself out to kiss the ring of the irrelevant ultra right.which will guarantee that he'll go down in flames as well.
Jon Huntsman or christie are really the only statistically viable candidates if the confused and discouraged republican electorate can bring themselves to enthusiastically support either one.
but the prospect of any republican beating clinton are still remote in spite of their attempts to suppress and gerrymander districts to help slant the results.
in beeville

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2013
Dyslexic Luthor wrote:
you think Dyslexic as well,like reagan and Mccain were symbols of a new wave of youthful trendy bastions as "up 'an' comers" in the repub party....the party of dinosaurs.
sickle cell negro

Somerset, KY

#14 Jul 31, 2013
I wants me mo free shit, so I wants me a new model hillaryphone wit dem updated appz and dat 4G sexting.
Wounded Eagle wrote:
in beeville

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2013
Dyslexic Luthor wrote:
i also could have mentioned bob dole,but i respect him too much as a WWII vet and as a genuine reasonable moderate that would not have fit in with current bunch.(that there are currently none of which whom also do not exist in that shallow/narrow dysfunctional version of the current republican party anymore.)
in beeville

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2013
sickle cell negro wrote:
I wants me mo free shit, so I wants me a new model hillaryphone wit dem updated appz and dat 4G sexting.
<quoted text>
an extremely dumb cracker is you...luthor...now try to write an intelligent response...but don't hurt yourself trying.you are already lacking enough working brain cells...
John

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
I agree, Hillary would make a great President, The Republican party does not have a worthy candidate, as usual!!
just what we need another darn lieing liberal
Wounded Eagle

Puyallup, WA

#18 Jul 31, 2013
I truly think Hillary will be the next president. I hate it, but it looks like the boys with the money that decides who will do their bidding in that office will pick her. The women, liberals, progressives and minoritys will love her and they outnumber the white males. They also pull the purse strings. It won't be a happy time though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thick and Juicy Pam. 12 min Hoochie 2
Iím getting hungry 12 min Hoochie 3
What is Bob Corey running for?? 16 min BustedLocals 37
Biggest wh*re in barbourville 1 hr Yoyo 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Green isgood 172,888
Kenneth Saunders (Dec '15) 1 hr Scarlett Teague 50
Horny gals in F.Lick 1 hr Guy 21
Kelly sprinkles and Charlotte smith central off... 5 hr Knox County 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages