Did Brock Lesnar really break Triple H's arm?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#1 May 6, 2012
Last week, on Raw, or was it just a work?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#2 May 6, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
Last week, on Raw, or was it just a work?
Surely you're not into that ghay fake shyte too?
huh

Winchester, KY

#3 May 7, 2012
No He did not break Triple H's arm. You people take this stuff too seriously..
We're getting tired of the stupid story lines they're coming up with. It's not fun to watch anymore.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
Last week, on Raw, or was it just a work?
lol

No Ed, It was a "work" remember he signed a contract to only make 30 to 40 appearances. It also makes way for Triple H to take that little vacation he has been yelling for.

I still can't believe they had him lose to John Cena....That made no sense at all. Even though he lost, If you seen the match Brock sure beat the brakes off of that fellow.

And what's with "Viking Warrior?"...You're kidding right?

LOL!

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 May 7, 2012
Here Ed, If you are going to use that name (Viking Warrior) this photo would go right along with it, In your case anyways...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2005110...

LOL!

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#6 May 7, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
Here Ed, If you are going to use that name (Viking Warrior) this photo would go right along with it, In your case anyways...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2005110...
LOL!
With a name like Archangel Ogre, you have no room to be talking about mine, but thanks for the info.

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#7 May 7, 2012
huh wrote:
No He did not break Triple H's arm. You people take this stuff too seriously..
We're getting tired of the stupid story lines they're coming up with. It's not fun to watch anymore.
No, I do not take it serious. But, you should check out Ring of Honor. Especially if you're tired of Vince's BS. It's a lot more like a real, old time, wrestling show.

www.roh.com
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#8 May 7, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>With a name like Archangel Ogre, you have no room to be talking about mine, but thanks for the info.
And in true Ed-weirdo fashion, he hits him with the old grade school lame "i know you are but what am i". lol

I could almost hear you speak in a whiny little girl voice when you typed that.

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#9 May 7, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
And in true Ed-weirdo fashion, he hits him with the old grade school lame "i know you are but what am i". lol
I could almost hear you speak in a whiny little girl voice when you typed that.
Coming from you, this means absolute squat.

“Boots ta Rumps!”

Since: Apr 12

Rumoursville, KY

#10 May 7, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from you, this means absolute squat.
And neither do your estrogen fill rants!

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#11 May 7, 2012
Mr Rumours wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither do your estrogen fill rants!
Ha, you sure reply to them quite often, if that's the case.
wow

Barbourville, KY

#12 May 7, 2012
Vacation time for Hunter!!!

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#13 May 7, 2012
wow wrote:
Vacation time for Hunter!!!
That's what I figure too, however, they done a damn good job faking it. It looked just like his arm snapped...lol

“Boots ta Rumps!”

Since: Apr 12

Rumoursville, KY

#14 May 7, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, you sure reply to them quite often, if that's the case.
I get horny around a bunch of estrogen.

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#15 May 7, 2012
Mr Rumours wrote:
<quoted text>
I get horny around a bunch of estrogen.
Rumors, don't kid yourself. I have extremely high levels of Testosterone.

“Boots ta Rumps!”

Since: Apr 12

Rumoursville, KY

#16 May 7, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Rumors, don't kid yourself. I have extremely high levels of Testosterone.
I can't tell by your posts. You appear to leave a large puddle of estrogen with every reply. You sure, you're not in the closet?

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#17 May 7, 2012
Mr Rumours wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell by your posts. You appear to leave a large puddle of estrogen with every reply. You sure, you're not in the closet?
No Rumors, I'm not a closet type person. I would just come out in the open, if that were the case. Perhaps you're the one in a closet. You seem to be fixated on the subject anyway.

“Boots ta Rumps!”

Since: Apr 12

Rumoursville, KY

#18 May 7, 2012
Viking_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>No Rumors, I'm not a closet type person. I would just come out in the open, if that were the case. Perhaps you're the one in a closet. You seem to be fixated on the subject anyway.
Only way i'll get in any closet, is if she's in there...

http://www.dayza.com/Sexy/hot-blonde-in-linge...

“Talk Sense, or be Silent”

Since: May 12

Cannon, KY

#19 May 7, 2012
Mr Rumours wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way i'll get in any closet, is if she's in there...
http://www.dayza.com/Sexy/hot-blonde-in-linge...
Could you handle such a woman, Rumors?..lol
Tired of dealers

Barbourville, KY

#20 May 7, 2012
Yeah it's probably just a vacation. They always do that sort of thing when someone is wanting some time off. Although accidents do happen in that business so you never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 26 min Still Looking 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min dollarsbill 131,848
Knox Central 43 min inquirer 1
diabetic foot (May '09) 1 hr Cory Trevor 8
Porsche mills 1 hr Prayers 17
Creek mart 2 hr guest 4
hp laptop 3 hr slim 14
city of barbourville 5 hr next time 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:17PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well