tamara's compitition is a shemale

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
trend setter

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Has any one seen Brandi AKA:(MANdi) Jordan. Check out www.brandifit.com it seems obvious that who ever that guy with the eye makeup she's married to is slipping way to much testosterone into her cereal in the mornings. If she had aspirations of becoming a female body builder or even a shemale we could all be proud of her. A fitness model? Not so much. I thought she looked more like a fitness model before she started pumping the man juice. Tamara you are the new hands down winner of what ever you guys were competing for.
NO F'IN WAY

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2012
You got to check out her site. It's great family entertainment.
Tamara will be having many more restful nights to come.
why???????

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo.:-(
confused

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2012
I don't understand. What is the connection or the point you are trying to make about Tamara and Brandy?
well

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2012
It's probably has to do with a d*ck
Shocked

Fulton, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2012
This is unbelieveable and disgusting! Who would stoop so low as to post something like this about another human being. We are all God's children, and Brandi is no exception! Leave her alone and mind your own business! People are ruthless, but we will all be judged one day by our Creator! Hope you gossipers are ready!!!
geezzzz

Corbin, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
OMG why would she pose like she is in playboy ? That has to be embarrassing for her family lol
Friend

London, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2012
geezzzz wrote:
OMG why would she pose like she is in playboy ? That has to be embarrassing for her family lol
Y'all are just jealous ...... Try getting lives of your own instead of getting into everybody elses business. She hasn't done anything wrong but try to better herself . Topix is so stupid ! All it does is ruin lives. Leave her alone
for sure

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Will lu fields ever look like that if he can lose 150 lbs and get rid of that adams apple i dont think so but he should try her gym it might help a little
Knox BOE girl

Vilonia, AR

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Isn't this the Board members daughter? No one should say anything about LU after seeing this pictures. What a horrible example for her daughter. Has Carla seen this page?
yep

Vilonia, AR

#12 Mar 29, 2012
tamara and lu has always been jealous of brandi jordan. only becuase they will never look like her
Knox BOE girl

Vilonia, AR

#13 Mar 29, 2012
Who would want to look like any of them? I don't think she was brought up in a good christian home if this is how she exposes herself. I am glad I'm not her mom.
who now

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2012
Woahhh,, not a big fan of hers at all but you gotta hand it to her! Guess it dont matter what she used to be back in when but what she is now. All honesty I thought it was a joke with just a little resemblance until the second trip in, after reading the Bio I realized it wasnt a joke!! My advice would be to get over it and git on whatever shes pumpin now cause she sure as heck has beat the hell out of her demons fo sho!!
well now wrote:
Who is Tamara and what is she and brandi competing for ? Didn't Brandi use to be a needle junkie back when she was arrested in laurel co for forging prescriptions ? Think she wS married to that Jones boy then.

“Boots to rumps!”

Since: Mar 12

Rumorsville, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Is this a man or a woman? A woman I damn sure hope. Because I've been right up in her grill at one time or another, so close I could smell what she'd flossed with. I just can't place where it happen at. I was either up in her grill, or she got right up in mine, I'm not sure, but it did happen.

What team is it playing for? Was I near a damn foul line or not?

It's a good thing i straighten my damn ass out looks like.

“Boots to rumps!”

Rumorsville, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2012
who now wrote:
Woahhh,, not a big fan of hers at all but you gotta hand it to her! Guess it dont matter what she used to be back in when but what she is now. All honesty I thought it was a joke with just a little resemblance until the second trip in, after reading the Bio I realized it wasnt a joke!! My advice would be to get over it and git on whatever shes pumpin now cause she sure as heck has beat the hell out of her demons fo sho!! <quoted text>
That things smoking hot, i don't give a dman what they say. But if it's got man parts, the deals off!

“Boots to rumps!”

Rumorsville, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2012
That's a woman, I see a c-section scar! You'll have to get up on a good day to fool ole Rumors!

Lexington

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Apparently no one knows Ms. Brandi on here, she is COMPLETELY a woman, 100%, and for anyone who thinks she looks like a man or taking hormones your dumb or blind, maybe both.She looks fine as hell and you all know it. I'm not sure why anybody is even suggesting this bunch of B.S.
The problem

Murray, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2012
The problem is Brandi has allowed her "fiancée" to completely change her inside and out!! He's changed not only her appearance but her morals and values. She was raised right by two wonderful God fearing people! Her problem is her JUICE LUVIN MAN!!!!
transformation

Monticello, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2012
The problem wrote:
The problem is Brandi has allowed her "fiancée" to completely change her inside and out!! He's changed not only her appearance but her morals and values. She was raised right by two wonderful God fearing people! Her problem is her JUICE LUVIN MAN!!!!
You are exactly correct. You took the words right out of my mouth. I have known Brandi for many, many years and I have always thought she was beautiful just the way she was. It's almost as if transforming girls appearance to be the "barbie" type is a hobby of John's. He has done this with more than one woman. He finds ladies that are attractive and fixes what he thinks are their small imperfections. He has purchased several sets of breast implants (including Brandi's), he paid for Brandi to have liposuction in her stomach area and he also paid for her to have her teeth fixed. I wouldn't have a problem with it if Brandi was the one that wanted these changes but he was the one who convinced her that she needed this stuff and fit the bill for it. She used to be "naturally" pretty. Now she looks hard and fake instead of feminine and beautiful. All of the weight lifting has even changed the shape of her face - especially around her jawline. I just hope that she didn't think that she needed to change her image in order to keep John happy. With me personally, if a guy doesn't like what he see's then he needs to go on down the road. I am not gonna make changes to my appearance to satisfy anyone. What you see is what you get....like it or move on. I'm not dogging Brandi - I just think she has gotten mixed up with someone who cares more about outward beauty instead of inner and if this is the kind of outward beauty that satisfies him then he is a very shallow person. I really hope she is happy but it truly saddens me to see almost nude pictures of her and knowing that she was beautiful to begin with and doesn't need to pose nude/provocative to be beautiful.
Body builder

Murray, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2012
Weight lifting don't change your facial features!! Steroids does that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 min Pupinia 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Charmaine 151,816
Where TC go 2 hr know him well 2
Where is Crystal Woolum 3 hr someone 2
Higher Property Taxes 4 hr taxpayer 17
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 4 hr Nolan 11
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 5 hr patient 2
Older men Younger women 8 hr long cool woman 17

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages