Stinking creek drug bust
wonderin

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2011
who all got busted on creek for bringing drugs? heard leonard messer, lige and adam messer dad got busted and some others
concerned

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2011
OH did they get Bob smith on moores creek?
FAMILY

Dyer, TN

#3 Oct 13, 2011
wonderin wrote:
who all got busted on creek for bringing drugs? heard leonard messer, lige and adam messer dad got busted and some others
No it was none of them!!!
true

Manchester, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2011
its true leornad out adams in jail. just one messed up family
Bonnie

South Fulton, TN

#5 Apr 9, 2012
concerned wrote:
OH did they get Bob smith on moores creek?
F---ing stop speaking about bob smith on here dumb a--es! Are you a rat? Don't your stupid a--es know the law looks on topix. Dumb f---!
Roflmao

Madisonville, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2012
Why are you worried your dealer will be shut down? Honey you have no worries he must be in good with our sherriff because bob sells wide open and before you say it No I'm not a rat I just know! Nothing will ever happen to bob he's sold and been dealing for the past 50 years so he's not getting shut down don't worry. Our cops know it already everyone in 3 county's know but nothing will ever happen too him it's a disgrace. When a child gets killed on that road because someone has been to bobs to get a fix and comes out and runs over someone then Maybe they will wake up but I doubt it.
funny

Pineville, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Roflmao wrote:
Why are you worried your dealer will be shut down? Honey you have no worries he must be in good with our sherriff because bob sells wide open and before you say it No I'm not a rat I just know! Nothing will ever happen to bob he's sold and been dealing for the past 50 years so he's not getting shut down don't worry. Our cops know it already everyone in 3 county's know but nothing will ever happen too him it's a disgrace. When a child gets killed on that road because someone has been to bobs to get a fix and comes out and runs over someone then Maybe they will wake up but I doubt it.
what a dumbass.lol.
howmany

Murray, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2012
Nothing won't be done about bob it's getting about election time. So carry on bob sell those pills pay off The Knox County Sheriff department. How Many drug bust have went down on the creek. maybe 8 people in about 8 years yes john doing a hell of job letting the drugs flow for the people to buy. People need to send letters to the Governor or the attoney generals office and make a complaint on John Pickard.
Roflmao

Madisonville, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2012
howmany wrote:
Nothing won't be done about bob it's getting about election time. So carry on bob sell those pills pay off The Knox County Sheriff department. How Many drug bust have went down on the creek. maybe 8 people in about 8 years yes john doing a hell of job letting the drugs flow for the people to buy. People need to send letters to the Governor or the attoney generals office and make a complaint on John Pickard.
Agree! the only one who would call me a dumbass is someone is going to bobs and worries he might get caught. So now you can lol cause that's the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Bzoink 177,776
New jail 1 hr FEDUP 21
Four mo years of stupidity 2 hr LittleDude 12
B Wallace 2 hr Teddie 1
How many people voted in your home county? 2 hr Hmm... 4
Ashley warren is fat (Nov '14) 3 hr So sad 12
Jared franklin JOB Hunting Tonite ! 3 hr Really 18
Sheriff’s race.? 13 hr Miner 13
How many would like 2 c mike corey get beat ? 20 hr Happy and Free 60

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages