Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
yepppppppp

Hyden, KY

#33151 Sep 3, 2014
now wrote:
<quoted text> why would that bother you ? then you could jump up and down on their head.
But after they stepped on my head I wouldn't be able to step on theirs..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33152 Sep 3, 2014
Not hearing Rand Paul or all those GOP Libertarians coming out on dealing with ISIS?....What up?.....Another missed opportunity to lead....
losers

West Liberty, KY

#33153 Sep 3, 2014
Rand Paul reminds me of Obama. In senate very short time just to run for pres. They both fooled both sides. Don't see how Obama won again but look who he was running against, a pure 47% dumb-ass. You clowns and losers who support Raw Paul are just like him and don't respect ky. law. What a bunch of dumb-asses. Why don't you also try to get him to run for gov.and rep.Bunch of Dunb-Asses!

Since: Feb 14

Council Bluffs, IA

#33154 Sep 4, 2014
Where the report to back up her accusations? Nothing excuses violence in any way but context says a lot. Rand Paul is a required taste. He's wacky but he's honest which so many are failing with.
losers

West Liberty, KY

#33156 Sep 4, 2014
Still trying to figure out which office Raw Paw wants to run for. Now how does that go? That's what I would like is to run for as many as I could, seems like a winner to me! Bunch of Clowns and Losers!

Location hidden

#33157 Sep 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Not hearing Rand Paul or all those GOP Libertarians coming out on dealing with ISIS?....What up?.....Another missed opportunity to lead....
Nothing here....guess all those followers aren't sure about his leadership, as well.....
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#33158 Sep 4, 2014
If I had been in President Obama's shoes, I would have acted more decisively and strongly against ISIS.

I still see war as the last resort. But I agree with Reagan’s idea that no country should mistake U.S. reluctance for war for a lack of resolve.

http://time.com/3268581/rand-paul-i-am-not-an...

Since: Feb 14

Omaha, NE

#33166 Sep 8, 2014
losers wrote:
Rand Paul reminds me of Obama. In senate very short time just to run for pres. They both fooled both sides. Don't see how Obama won again but look who he was running against, a pure 47% dumb-ass. You clowns and losers who support Raw Paul are just like him and don't respect ky. law. What a bunch of dumb-asses. Why don't you also try to get him to run for gov.and rep.Bunch of Dunb-Asses!
Since you seem to be the only intelligent person alive going by your words...why don't you run? Otherwise stop bashing people. Forums are for discussions not childish name calling.
Jane

Lewisport, KY

#33167 Sep 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing here....guess all those followers aren't sure about his leadership, as well.....
Rand has been all over this, don't you get his Facebook ? You should get on all their face books that's the only real news your going to get. Direct quotes from the person. The news is dead in America bought and paid for.
LMAO

Paris, KY

#33168 Sep 8, 2014
Really gonna waste all that money??? He don't have a chance of winning the president. Can't beat Hillary if he had too..and calling her a war hawlk or what ever...really got to put a woman down to try to show your something...hell raise your son to not raise hell. And to act right.
LMS

Columbia, KY

#33169 Sep 9, 2014
byebye_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to be the only intelligent person alive going by your words...why don't you run? Otherwise stop bashing people. Forums are for discussions not childish name calling.
This Forum is for childish name calling.

Location hidden

#33170 Sep 9, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
This Forum is for childish name calling.
Welcome to the reality of the current GOP.....When partisan politics, became more important than patriotism.....
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#33171 Sep 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Welcome to the reality of the current GOP.....When partisan politics, became more important than patriotism.....
That's pretty funny coming from someone that doesn't seem to know the definition of patriotism!
Reporter

Owensboro, KY

#33173 Sep 9, 2014
Though U.S. Sen. Rand Paul is generating national buzz as he flirts with running for the White House in 2016, voters in Kentucky are not as enthused by the idea, according to the latest Bluegrass Poll.

Two-thirds of respondents did agree on one thing about the senator: They do not support changing Kentucky law to allow Paul to run for president and his Senate seat simultaneously in 2016.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/09/01/3405818/bl...
LMS

Columbia, KY

#33174 Sep 10, 2014
Reporter wrote:
Though U.S. Sen. Rand Paul is generating national buzz as he flirts with running for the White House in 2016, voters in Kentucky are not as enthused by the idea, according to the latest Bluegrass Poll.
Two-thirds of respondents did agree on one thing about the senator: They do not support changing Kentucky law to allow Paul to run for president and his Senate seat simultaneously in 2016.
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/09/01/3405818/bl...
Yes, make him give up his seat. Then when he loses the Presidential run we can be done with him.
Area

Frankfort, KY

#33175 Sep 10, 2014
Where is everyone from?
politipsychopath s

Richmond, KY

#33176 Sep 10, 2014
Okay 1st of all this is so old! But even so it is really annoying to see people trying to make what this one guy did some how reflect on Rand Paul's character. Maybe next time Obama goes campaigning I'll show up and beat on some children. Cause you know, some how that would make Obama a supporter of child abusers......NOT. Secondly that woman who wore a disguise and went for Mr. Paul, she did appear threatening. The man who stepped on her went too far, though a psycho she's still a woman and that level of force is unnecessary. Then again, they didnt really know who she was or why she was trying to get to the Senator. However, possibly more sickening then the violence was the interview with the woman who was assaulted. She was THRILLED. Seriously she was practicality getting off right there on the fact that she had caused a stir and in her mind, made Mr. Paul look bad. Sorry lady, only psycho hags like yourself would try to make that stretch. The only people who looked bad were you and the guy who stomped your dumb ass. I wonder what organization set that up?

Location hidden

#33178 Sep 10, 2014
politipsychopaths wrote:
. Maybe next time Obama goes campaigning I'll show up .....
SORRY, No 3rd Terms.....You can't get enough of a good thing, you Rascal you.....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#33180 Sep 12, 2014
At a Catholic school, there was a "meet the teacher" open house for the 2nd graders. After the meeting, a Nun announced that there would be a small reception afterwards in the cafeteria.

All the children and parents filed in, and saw on a table a plate of apples, a plate of cookies, and some water bottles and juice. As the children went through the line, one boy saw that there was a sign on the plate of apples that said, "Take only one. God is watching."

So, the boy took an apple and moved on to the cookies. He helped himself, and then took a small piece of paper, and wrote: "Take all you want.” God is watching the apples."
Squirrel

Owensboro, KY

#33181 Sep 12, 2014
I love it! Rand Paul hunts I'm sure! He's so dryM momma met him and he's so full of himself he could nt even laugh! A machine ! But what if some1 fired off a few semi into the brush.! Is that a chance I like? And does it pan out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food stamp office 14 min Client 13
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 20 min Friend 4
Night life in Barbourville 21 min Voter 3
county line 229 burglar 23 min Neighbor 4
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 25 min User 110
Court Dockets 26 min Joann 4
Barbourville Independent 28 min Parent 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 1 hr dad 52
dinky phipps 1 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating