Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32995 Jul 11, 2014
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I probably shouldn't have called him a nazi. I support the democrats. Here is one defination of fascism
any right-wing nationalist ideology or movement with an authoritarian and hierarchical structure that is fundamentally opposed to democracy and liberalism
Yes, my friend, but as I remember, the Nazis were always referred to as "right wing," but that definitions does not hold any weight, anymore. If anything, the right wing are opposed to some kinds of changes, and want the things that made this country great to remain in place. I wish that the opposition would look up, and read, the platform of the Republican Party as a whole but, more in keeping with modern times, the Tea Party. Then, you would see the true meaning of "right wing," as it applies to these times. There is very little, if anything, that anyone who loves this country can disagree with. Also, I would like to thank you, my friend, for being open to discussion. Most Democrats I speak with eventually lose their temper and storm off. You are very much appreciated because I believe that, under it all, we all love this country, but only disagree on how to turn it around and make it even greater. Have a wonderful day!
BCB

Richmond, KY

#32996 Jul 11, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Rand Paul is doing better than I was aware of, and good for him. As for Hillary, well, we're just going to have to deal with her, and hope that the Democrats are unable to stuff ballot boxes, like they did with Obama, and don't have to see people like that woman from Cleveland, I think, whose video clip went viral, with her saying gleefully, "I voted for Obama six times, and two or three of my friends did the same thing, AND I got me an Obamaphone, too!" If we were to have a truly FAIR AND HONEST election, the Democrats would not stand a chance, either in the upcoming mid-term elections, and the general election of 2016, what with high percentages of the American public identifying themselves as conservatives or, at least, moderate. Thank you for that information, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
before thinking of what or who will win.think of what your congress.is doing for you.Answer Nothing?all so far they know how to do is cry pout an blame.an continue to lose.because they Refuse to understand an learn.what the American people.Expect from them.Go Figure?
Poles

Owensboro, KY

#33005 Jul 13, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that this "poll" did not include any truly viable opponents, against Clinton. None of the Republicans mentioned have much of a chance, at least at this time, of beating anybody. This is not surprising, considering the web page that collected these results. Although I have no idea who will emerge, as the Republican candidate, I would be willing to bet you $1,000, right here and right now, that the Republican candidate will not be any of these people. Good try, but you'll have to do better than that, my friend, but you have a great day, anyway!
*My favorite, Ted Cruz, will not run or, at least, I hope he doesn't. I want him to get at least another Senate term under his belt, and then he will be more viable. I do think that, at some point, he will be President, some day, though.
It's about a year and a half until the first presidential primaries and a lot could happen between now and then. But I think Clinton will be very hard to beat if she runs. Even if there's a bad economy, a terror attack, or another war

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#33007 Jul 14, 2014
Poles wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about a year and a half until the first presidential primaries and a lot could happen between now and then. But I think Clinton will be very hard to beat if she runs. Even if there's a bad economy, a terror attack, or another war
For the sake of the country, I sure hope that you are wrong, my friend! Have a great day!
shhesh

Bowling Green, KY

#33013 Jul 14, 2014
seriously..... how much brighter would your life be if you never mentioned politics again? its like dwelling on an ex for the next 40 yrs of your life! no one else cares, regardless of your opinion
Just me

Stanford, KY

#33018 Jul 18, 2014
Rand doesn't seem presidential.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#33020 Jul 18, 2014
Just me wrote:
Rand doesn't seem presidential.
I agree - as long as you are comparing him to the current president. I doubt that Rand could act as poorly as Obama.
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#33023 Jul 18, 2014
why are demonicrats so freaking stoopid
Clinton

Madisonville, KY

#33027 Jul 19, 2014
Go clinton
ind

Hyden, KY

#33028 Jul 19, 2014
i think when all the things are said and done for the repub's choice it think Jeb Bush ,be their choice..i think hes their best choice.
Larryelawson

Saint Charles, MO

#33029 Jul 19, 2014
I totally agree none of this should have happened. We all know it's just politics. What I hope Kentuckians understand is we need people in office that will work with our President and other members of congress and not against them. It seems the only agenda of the Republicans is just to get in control. What about us the middle class. These people are put in office to work for us, not to set there and do nothing. Get rid of them. What would your bosses do if you went to work and just set on you duffs, you would be fired, so fire them, don't let them B.S. You. Don't let them play games with your future. I try to be open minded and informed about any candidate regardless of party and to be honest about it I can't find anything good to say about the Republican Party any more, all they seem to want is power, they don't have our interest at heart, so fellow Kentuckians research, educate, and above all vote.

Since: Mar 14

Louisville, KY

#33030 Jul 19, 2014
Rand Paul dates Mitch McConnell
liberal

Hyden, KY

#33032 Jul 20, 2014
did you see the dot. exam physical Mitch got going .?..under them requirements they be no truckers, bus drivers, or public vehicles on the road.the new requirements you got to be perfect .out 150 only 2 passed a guy that worked out young 30 yr old BP.was 2 points high they failed him.trucking had the lick if they stick with these requirements.i bet this don't apply to the police force .but it should by all means they transport people when rested .and if your neck over 15 inches around you fail you got sleep acny.this is a direct hit against the working man.
Poles

Owensboro, KY

#33033 Jul 21, 2014
liberal wrote:
did you see the dot. exam physical Mitch got going .?..under them requirements they be no truckers, bus drivers, or public vehicles on the road.the new requirements you got to be perfect .out 150 only 2 passed a guy that worked out young 30 yr old BP.was 2 points high they failed him.trucking had the lick if they stick with these requirements.i bet this don't apply to the police force .but it should by all means they transport people when rested .and if your neck over 15 inches around you fail you got sleep acny.this is a direct hit against the working man.
Good post. I support Hillary, but I try not get to extreme. Supposed to be 100 million spent on the race between Mitch and Alison Lundergan Grimes. Grimes was up 3 points in the last poll

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#33034 Jul 22, 2014
Ben Carson-2016, not a politician. He stood up to O, to his face, on government controlled healthcare.
Hero

Latonia, KY

#33036 Jul 23, 2014
Yes she did!
terri

Prestonsburg, KY

#33037 Jul 24, 2014
This is an old post
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#33041 Jul 24, 2014
oblowhole is the worst president in us history
wtf

Central City, KY

#33042 Jul 24, 2014
Really
Listen Up

Benton, KY

#33043 Jul 24, 2014
She was a dumbass that was in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Act like an idiot get treated like an idiot. Stay at home next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr too 77
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr Country 48
big buck in carter hollow 2 hr lmao 9
What is the bad blood between Roger Vanover and... 4 hr Gray Citizan 3
this is the year!!! panther fans ( not) 5 hr court jester 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 318
Scott Simpson 6 hr Curiouswonderer 1
Mike Warren embezzled money? 6 hr WhoCares 23
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 10 hr Guessudontknow 38
El Mariachi Restaurant 11 hr Piggy Tails 20