Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#33023 Jul 18, 2014
why are demonicrats so freaking stoopid
Clinton

Madisonville, KY

#33027 Jul 19, 2014
Go clinton
ind

Hyden, KY

#33028 Jul 19, 2014
i think when all the things are said and done for the repub's choice it think Jeb Bush ,be their choice..i think hes their best choice.
Larryelawson

Saint Charles, MO

#33029 Jul 19, 2014
I totally agree none of this should have happened. We all know it's just politics. What I hope Kentuckians understand is we need people in office that will work with our President and other members of congress and not against them. It seems the only agenda of the Republicans is just to get in control. What about us the middle class. These people are put in office to work for us, not to set there and do nothing. Get rid of them. What would your bosses do if you went to work and just set on you duffs, you would be fired, so fire them, don't let them B.S. You. Don't let them play games with your future. I try to be open minded and informed about any candidate regardless of party and to be honest about it I can't find anything good to say about the Republican Party any more, all they seem to want is power, they don't have our interest at heart, so fellow Kentuckians research, educate, and above all vote.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#33030 Jul 19, 2014
Rand Paul dates Mitch McConnell
liberal

Hyden, KY

#33032 Jul 20, 2014
did you see the dot. exam physical Mitch got going .?..under them requirements they be no truckers, bus drivers, or public vehicles on the road.the new requirements you got to be perfect .out 150 only 2 passed a guy that worked out young 30 yr old BP.was 2 points high they failed him.trucking had the lick if they stick with these requirements.i bet this don't apply to the police force .but it should by all means they transport people when rested .and if your neck over 15 inches around you fail you got sleep acny.this is a direct hit against the working man.
Poles

Owensboro, KY

#33033 Jul 21, 2014
liberal wrote:
did you see the dot. exam physical Mitch got going .?..under them requirements they be no truckers, bus drivers, or public vehicles on the road.the new requirements you got to be perfect .out 150 only 2 passed a guy that worked out young 30 yr old BP.was 2 points high they failed him.trucking had the lick if they stick with these requirements.i bet this don't apply to the police force .but it should by all means they transport people when rested .and if your neck over 15 inches around you fail you got sleep acny.this is a direct hit against the working man.
Good post. I support Hillary, but I try not get to extreme. Supposed to be 100 million spent on the race between Mitch and Alison Lundergan Grimes. Grimes was up 3 points in the last poll

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#33034 Jul 22, 2014
Ben Carson-2016, not a politician. He stood up to O, to his face, on government controlled healthcare.
Hero

Louisville, KY

#33036 Jul 23, 2014
Yes she did!
terri

Garrett, KY

#33037 Jul 24, 2014
This is an old post
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#33041 Jul 24, 2014
oblowhole is the worst president in us history
wtf

Greenville, KY

#33042 Jul 24, 2014
Really
Listen Up

Benton, KY

#33043 Jul 24, 2014
She was a dumbass that was in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Act like an idiot get treated like an idiot. Stay at home next time.
Ashby

Emeryville, CA

#33044 Jul 24, 2014
Interesting
jusme

San Jose, CA

#33046 Jul 25, 2014
duh
Hrd

Owensboro, KY

#33047 Jul 25, 2014
I know
Tired of the bs

Lexington, KY

#33048 Jul 25, 2014
That is old news and has nothing at all to do Rand Paul. Unless it was posted buy a well meaning jack ass democrat that don't have enough sense get out of the rain. The people that support the Democrat party have to be some of the dumbest people that ever lived . They run around and acting like they are the smartest people alive and if you don't agree with them you are considered to be a knuckle dragging Neanderthal. If you watch the news channels or news paper all you here is the republicans are bad they want to starve people they want them to be homeless and be like people in a third world country. While taken there money and giving it to the rich for tax brakes. A play straight out of the democrat hand book. When was the last time you ever ask a homeless person a a person on welfare for a job? How many people that live in the united states that still have a decent job don't depend on some one with a little wealth? To the Democrat party wealth is a bad thing while the head of the democrat party is some of the wealthiest people on the planet.
move on

United States

#33049 Jul 25, 2014
anything new? step on head step on head step on head step on head step on head step on head . is there ANYTHING NEW? this is so childish.we needt buy pampers for our leaders.
gdave950

Lexington, KY

#33050 Jul 25, 2014
Not this again, if you want something to get upset about check this out!!
http://youtu.be/ofzFu7LAUoA
sallygreen

Pittsburgh, PA

#33051 Jul 26, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Hmmm 156,596
carlot 2 hr Willis 3
Grace way metals 10 hr Smh 2
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 12 hr leary 15
Listen up people 14 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 15 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 16 hr Santa 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages