Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32917 Jun 22, 2014
Rand Paul is on the move he as started injecting himself in the mainstream,he is starting to break away from the same old republican,tired talking points of the GOP,I think that his own will stop his advancement to the Whitehouse,because he's starting to become a challenger and is making inroads into issues that matter's to the american people Dems and Republicans he might have rin as a Ind. because the hard right will consider him a RINO.,but that deny him the gains he has made with young people,women and minorities.

BTW: I'm no Paul fan,but I have to give him his due,he's light years ahead of his primary challengers and Hillary and Joe will have to reckon with that reality.
Area Resident

United States

#32920 Jun 25, 2014
But tell me, after all this discussion, can we agree that stepping on a democrats head is construed as normal. I mean what else are they good for?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32924 Jun 29, 2014
The Iowa GOP central committee voted Saturday to fire the state party chairman and replace him with a fixture of the establishment.
Danny Carroll, removed on a 14-2 no confidence vote, will be replaced by Jeff Kaufmann, formerly the Speaker Pro Tem of the state House.

The bloodless coup was widely expected after forces loyal to Gov. Terry Branstad officially seized control of the party’s governing body from close allies of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) at a state convention earlier this month

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/iowa-go...
ind

Wooton, KY

#32928 Jun 29, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
But tell me, after all this discussion, can we agree that stepping on a democrats head is construed as normal. I mean what else are they good for?
on a mans head would not been so bad, with 8 of them trying. but a little 120lb. woman come on dude that low as you can get ..where the backbone dude looks like a yellow streak don't it?..
good one

West Liberty, KY

#32939 Jul 4, 2014
VOTE RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.Rand is the ONLEY man that is in office that is FOR THE PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE and we here in ky, just love him.
racism is good

Boulder, CO

#32940 Jul 4, 2014
ind

Hyden, KY

#32943 Jul 4, 2014
good one wrote:
VOTE RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.Rand is the ONLEY man that is in office that is FOR THE PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE and we here in ky, just love him.
no you don't mean that, Bernie Sanders is the one you talking about .now that a man that does care for the people and will work hard for all.
Pam

United States

#32944 Jul 4, 2014
I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued
haa

Hyden, KY

#32945 Jul 4, 2014
peaches wrote:
boooo hisssss
peaches where the cream ?..
fack chek

Owensboro, KY

#32957 Jul 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
he's light years ahead of his primary challengers .
He is one percentage point ahead of Bush according to

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/...
Uhuh

United States

#32963 Jul 7, 2014
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
money money mint
0bams supports

Wickliffe, KY

#32967 Jul 7, 2014
Killmpeoplemdaily, not just step on someone's head. Prisons are full,of democrats. What's worse then a black democrat is a white democrat. How about bringing some of those illegal aliens into your homes, you tolerate baby killers.
fack

Owensboro, KY

#32968 Jul 8, 2014
Hillary's done won the race. Ain't no teabagger gonna beat her

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/...
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#32972 Jul 8, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
Yes MOD.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#32973 Jul 8, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
Don't tell anyone but I would love to do it!
commercial

Hyden, KY

#32978 Jul 8, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
a gay supper will be served on aug 30 11 am ,at the tea party ranch in Texas ,all repub's are welcome.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32980 Jul 9, 2014
We need a president that will do what is best for our country. Is Rand that guy?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32981 Jul 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
We need a president that will do what is best for our country. Is Rand that guy?
Will Sarah Palin be that gal?
Educated Hillbilly

Owensboro, KY

#32982 Jul 10, 2014
Aint no way a facist nazi like Rand Paul and win against a liberal fisically conserative Democrat like Hillary Clinton
voting taxpayer

White Plains, KY

#32983 Jul 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Will Sarah Palin be that gal?
No, and we don't need Hillary either !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min independent repub... 4,921
knox board of ed raising taxes 10 min john 86
Tax tax and more tax 16 min john 7
Heather Cole 17 min Heather 10
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min DITCH MITCH 153,524
whos the best looking at jack wws 44 min bmxhater 5
Looking for Billy Mills 2 hr Billy G Mills 6
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr Praying for everyone 20
A Rat In Knox County 7 hr Genius 8
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE