Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

o my my

Hyden, KY

#32853 Jun 3, 2014
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
<quoted text>I like MITCH now better then ever for he stood up for ky, so the ky, farmers could get there hemp seed back from the crooks that was the DEA that will help keep mitch in office.LOTS more dem, will vote for him now and iam proude to be one of them.HEY BIG STEVE keep those good jokes coming as I read every one of them.Some day I wish I could meet you for your are a good AMERICAN,you have a beer on me.LOL NOW WE ALL need to get medical pot legal in ky.
you never get pot legal in ky until after all the other states has made it legal in them.then ky will be the last one.but only the big boys will be allowed to grow it and sell it.get all the money.but that be ok by then some other thing will be taking over.like cocoa plants and poppy plants .things like that. then ever thing will be starting all over again .the big boys will be trying to figure out how corner the mkt and make all the money off it..so time goes on..

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32855 Jun 4, 2014
Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."

The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, itÂ’s a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light, because you know we'll die."

"Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "but I'm really starving for it!"

So, he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later, with blood dripping from his mouth.

"You lucky thing! Where'd you find blood that quick, at this time of the morning?" asked the second bat.

"You see that big tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood.

"Yeah, I think I do!"

"Well, I didn't."
then

Hyden, KY

#32856 Jun 4, 2014
that what happens when the bat don't go see his eye DR..thinks for the chuckle Steve..have good day..

Houston, TX

#32857 Jun 5, 2014
then wrote:
that what happens when the bat don't go see his eye DR..thinks for the chuckle Steve..have good day..
Thank you, my friend, I'm very glad that you enjoyed the joke. Have a wonderful day!!!
you are

Hyden, KY

#32859 Jun 5, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, my friend, I'm very glad that you enjoyed the joke. Have a wonderful day!!!
always welcome friend..

Houston, TX

#32861 Jun 7, 2014
Q: What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is 24 hours a day/seven days a week?

A: A widow.
awful

United States

#32862 Jun 7, 2014
Just crazy
should I care

United States

#32863 Jun 8, 2014
Sad because someone gave her a reason to wonder or a woman who trust her man knows him better than he knows himself.
should I care

United States

#32864 Jun 8, 2014
A woman with a man that gave her reason to wonder or who gave crap. One that trusts everything he tells her. She actually cares because if he didn 't come home she be getting answers. It's called love
Rudy ousley

London, KY

#32865 Jun 8, 2014
Who is Rudolph dating?
Apple Citrone

Langley, KY

#32867 Jun 8, 2014
Rudy ousley wrote:
Who is Rudolph dating?
Venus Delight from the cat scratch club.
Beaks

London, KY

#32869 Jun 9, 2014
People like Rand Paul are what's the deserters!!!. Rand is accusing this Veteran that Obama swapped for for desertion, well He needs to judge His Damn self first!. If aneyhing, people like Him are the deserters, rand and Conservatives all time voting against Veterans on matters yet eager ally vote for wars, we have homeless Veterans, we have hungry Veterans, Vetrans that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!. Conservative people like Rand Paul don't care about our Veterans that's sacrificed so much for our country!!!. It's not good enough to cut our Vets throats , now they want to slander us Vets!!!.
big ole teddy bear

United States

#32870 Jun 9, 2014
Diggin up bones
WrongAssumption

United States

#32872 Jun 9, 2014
So not serving in the military means you have no right to comment? Does that mean also those who have not served in our government can't attack politicians? That ain't the America I fought for.
Bones

United States

#32873 Jun 9, 2014
WrongAssumption wrote:
So not serving in the military means you have no right to comment? Does that mean also those who have not served in our government can't attack politicians? That ain't the America I fought for.
huh

Houston, TX

#32877 Jun 12, 2014
Little Johnny's class were on an outing, to their local police station, where they saw pictures, of the Ten Most Wanted men in America, tacked to a bulletin board.

On the way out of the police station, Little Johnny said to the officer, "It was so nice of you to show us around your jail, and I thought it was really nice of you to put my Daddy's picture up there, too!"
Cantberight

United States

#32879 Jun 12, 2014
2/3rd of active military vote Republican.
duin tyme

Olive Hill, KY

#32880 Jun 12, 2014
Stop this maddness
Cantberight

United States

#32881 Jun 12, 2014
Beaks wrote:
People like Rand Paul are what's the deserters!!!. Rand is accusing this Veteran that Obama swapped for for desertion, well He needs to judge His Damn self first!. If aneyhing, people like Him are the deserters, rand and Conservatives all time voting against Veterans on matters yet eager ally vote for wars, we have homeless Veterans, we have hungry Veterans, Vetrans that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!. Conservative people like Rand Paul don't care about our Veterans that's sacrificed so much for our country!!!. It's not good enough to cut our Vets throats , now they want to slander us Vets!!!.

Historically the Republicans do care! The current 113th Congress has passed into law 5 bills so far for Veterans. Of those 5 , 4 were introduced by Republicans and 1 by an Independent. Bills that have been passed on to the Senate are 8. Of those 5 were introduced by Republicans and 3 by Democrats. Rand's father served in the military. What father does not want better for his son? The VA scandal has happened under the Obama administration. I am a veteran of war and I say this was a terrible deal. As you will find out in the coming months these 5 Taliban were not even in the original negotiations. Money was.
Cantberight

United States

#32882 Jun 13, 2014
Current House of Representatives have 89 veterans among 532 members. 67 Republicans and 22 Democrats. 3 Republicans are from Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timmy pork Jordan and Shannon 8 min wellwellwell 11
Daniel Boone 2016 16 min smh 17
Why is Topix so Dead anymore? 1 hr travis 2
is charmane single (Jul '11) 1 hr Bbc18 4
Tanning bed reaction? (Jun '10) 1 hr Nighthawk 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 153,913
Test scores 2 hr Hardcore Liberal 12

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages