Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
got it

Bowling Green, KY

#32640 Apr 26, 2014
stomp, stomp!!
Rand Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32641 Apr 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, earth to "enter name here" Is Stupid, WHAT about this being a Rand Paul thread do you not understand?
Rand Paul is a puss just like his sorry Daddy.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32642 Apr 27, 2014
Rand Is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is a puss just like his sorry Daddy.
That's a little better...
Rand Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32643 Apr 27, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little better...
The truth hurts you little pusses.

“Momma didn't raise no fool.”

Since: Feb 14

San Antonio, Tx.

#32644 Apr 27, 2014
Rand Is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is a puss just like his sorry Daddy.
Rand Paul is not stupid. Just not a loud mouth! He thinks before he speaks. Stupid is POTUS,, Reid, McConnell just to start the list. Are you all going for Guinness' Book on here?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32645 Apr 27, 2014
Sneakie Snake wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is not stupid. Just not a loud mouth! He thinks before he speaks. Stupid is POTUS,, Reid, McConnell just to start the list. Are you all going for Guinness' Book on here?
Whats stupid about the POTUS?
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32649 Apr 28, 2014
Sneakie Snake wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is not stupid. Just not a loud mouth! He thinks before he speaks. Stupid is POTUS,, Reid, McConnell just to start the list. Are you all going for Guinness' Book on here?
McConnell and Rand, 2 pusses that are afraid of their own Shadows.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32650 Apr 28, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>McConnell and Rand, 2 pusses that are afraid of their own Shadows.
How about backing up your statement with some examples?
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32651 Apr 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about backing up your statement with some examples?
McConnell dodged the Draft during Viet Nam.

Rand could not pass the Medical Board Tests so he created his own Board and made his Wife President of it.

Lmfao
observer

Elizabethtown, KY

#32652 Apr 28, 2014
As I look over the posts on this popular thread, I see one main thing, both sides of an issue calling the other side stupid or crazy. I have a side like everyone else but I wonder about you regular posters. Please answer this: Do you really feel that you have convinced the other guy of the logic of your argument? Do you think that you have swayed anyone from one political camp to another or do you regulars just post to bash the other side, since they are too stupid to see your argument? Perhaps you just post to bash the other side to make yourself feel good, since they don't care what you think. Are my observations correct or am I way off base?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32653 Apr 28, 2014
observer wrote:
As I look over the posts on this popular thread, I see one main thing, both sides of an issue calling the other side stupid or crazy. I have a side like everyone else but I wonder about you regular posters. Please answer this: Do you really feel that you have convinced the other guy of the logic of your argument? Do you think that you have swayed anyone from one political camp to another or do you regulars just post to bash the other side, since they are too stupid to see your argument? Perhaps you just post to bash the other side to make yourself feel good, since they don't care what you think. Are my observations correct or am I way off base?
You are dead on.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32654 Apr 28, 2014
For me,the posts here help explain the extreme left...and right.
Garand

Washington, DC

#32656 Apr 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
For me,the posts here help explain the extreme left...and right.
reading all this can give us Americans an insight into the mind of libtard idiots. It is good to know your enemy and the enemies of america and freedom. Someday doctors may be able to cure this extreme mental illness called liberalism but for now it is the duty of all freedom loving Americans to keep these idiots out of any position of power.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32660 Apr 28, 2014
<quoted text>McConnell dodged the Draft during Viet Nam.
Rand could not pass the Medical Board Tests so he created his own Board and made his Wife President of it.
Lmfao
First of all, there was a "military engagement", not a declared war. However, Mitch McConnell certainly did not fight in Nam. If you have proof of something other than him being in Colleage or having a legal deferment, please post it!

And, your version of Rand Paul's medical boards certainly varies from his. How are you so informed? Maybe Huff Po something along that line?

You have yet to prove that either of them is afraid of anything. In fact, if you were looking at a Democrap that avoided Viet nam, I would venture to guess that you would consider it a positive.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32663 Apr 29, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, there was a "military engagement", not a declared war. However, Mitch McConnell certainly did not fight in Nam. If you have proof of something other than him being in Colleage or having a legal deferment, please post it!
And, your version of Rand Paul's medical boards certainly varies from his. How are you so informed? Maybe Huff Po something along that line?
You have yet to prove that either of them is afraid of anything. In fact, if you were looking at a Democrap that avoided Viet nam, I would venture to guess that you would consider it a positive.
What in the hell is "Colleage" you ignorant pos?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You uninformed idiot.

Since: May 08

Portsmouth, OH

#32664 Apr 29, 2014
vietnam?... we walked away from vietnam and nothing bad happened...

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/4130.htm

now we're buddies... 58,156 dead american troops is all that happened... that's like 40 manchester kys...

vietnam... iraq... we seem to like pointless wars...
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32665 Apr 29, 2014
habusaki wrote:
vietnam?... we walked away from vietnam and nothing bad happened...
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/4130.htm
now we're buddies... 58,156 dead american troops is all that happened... that's like 40 manchester kys...
vietnam... iraq... we seem to like pointless wars...
Viet Nam was another Mistake.

All those Boys are dead for no Reason.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32666 Apr 29, 2014
<quoted text>What in the hell is "Colleage" you ignorant pos?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You uninformed idiot.
You still don't have an answer do you...
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32667 Apr 29, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't have an answer do you...
You atill just have a flunked GED,
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32668 Apr 29, 2014
<quoted text>You atill just have a flunked GED,
What in the hell is "atill" you ignorant pos?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You uninformed idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forcht 27 min kbjb 4
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 626
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,739
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 2 hr duh 4
Looking for Cecil Baker (May '11) 3 hr Annie 97
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 4 hr JJR 69
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr learn your history 134,222

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:15 am PST

NFL 9:15AM
Titans LT Michael Roos announces retirement