Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#32215 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
What? FNIAJ told me: "Just Google "National Opthamology Board". When I did, my posted response came directly from the first result on the list. Is that too complicated for you to understand?
You're good at name calling, but not very bright.
Then you realize the "Board" is now defunct and Rand Paul was fined for falsely advertising that he was a Board Certified Opthamologist.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32216 Mar 5, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Then you realize the "Board" is now defunct and Rand Paul was fined for falsely advertising that he was a Board Certified Opthamologist.
Yes.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32217 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
What? FNIAJ told me: "Just Google "National Opthamology Board". When I did, my posted response came directly from the first result on the list. Is that too complicated for you to understand?
You're good at name calling, but not very bright.
You fraud you said in your post that you took the Ophamology exam and pass certification in 1995 or something very similar to that did you or did not say or lie?
So who in their rightful mind would let U(Dr.Doom and Gloom) exam or operate on theirs eye's ? who
and I wouldn't even let Dr.Rand Paul even look eyes,Heck I bet you that Rand just into poltics because his Doctor business never got off ground LOL I can imagine that idiot or you sitting in examination room with wearing a baseball cap saying now what does my cap say cover your left eye it John Deere,and you Libby yours would say Obama,Obama,Obama!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32218 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
You fraud you said in your post that you took the Ophamology exam and pass certification in 1995 or something very similar to that did you or did not say or lie?
So who in their rightful mind would let U(Dr.Doom and Gloom) exam or operate on theirs eye's ? who
and I wouldn't even let Dr.Rand Paul even look eyes,Heck I bet you that Rand just into poltics because his Doctor business never got off ground LOL I can imagine that idiot or you sitting in examination room with wearing a baseball cap saying now what does my cap say cover your left eye it John Deere,and you Libby yours would say Obama,Obama,Obama!
FNIAJ seemed to have no problem with my explanation. Possibly there needs to be an IQ check before you are allowed to post here?
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32220 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
FNIAJ seemed to have no problem with my explanation. Possibly there needs to be an IQ check before you are allowed to post here?
So when did you become chairman of the board of Directors of topix? having a IQ test is not a
qualifier and you can't tell by your own nonsense lies,spin and hate.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32221 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
So when did you become chairman of the board of Directors of topix? having a IQ test is not a
qualifier and you can't tell by your own nonsense lies,spin and hate.
Don't worry, we won't leave you out. Your posts are always welcome.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32222 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, we won't leave you out. Your posts are always welcome.
Who is WE!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32223 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is WE!
We who post on Topix.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32224 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
We who post on Topix.
Then I'm a WE Too. you brain damage liar.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32225 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> Then I'm a WE Too. you brain damage liar.
That's why we like having you around - your spews are always so cute.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32226 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we like having you around - your spews are always so cute.
Your a Hoax! and stop trying to spin your lying crap on me Dr.Libby wasn't Frankenstein a Doctor too?LOL
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32228 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a Hoax! and stop trying to spin your lying crap on me Dr.Libby wasn't Frankenstein a Doctor too?LOL
Silly rabbit, Frankenstein was a fictional character.
American Pie

Buffalo, NY

#32231 Mar 5, 2014
* name *

United States

#32232 Mar 5, 2014
Lol
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32233 Mar 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly rabbit, Frankenstein was a fictional character.
Your a fictional character too,silly Wabbit.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32234 Mar 6, 2014
If Paul does not have his license--how come he and his partner(per the news) spent vacation time doing surgery on indigents?

Could it be you really have no idea of what you put on here?
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32235 Mar 6, 2014
Maybe it is as Harry Reid said when he said Mitt Romney had not paid income taxes for 10 years.??? Made up lies? Same as saying all the complainers about Obama Care were liars? He should be one to call others out?

Vote Tea Party!!!!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32237 Mar 6, 2014
whitehair wrote:
If Paul does not have his license--how come he and his partner(per the news) spent vacation time doing surgery on indigents?
Could it be you really have no idea of what you put on here?
That's what Quacks do practice without a legal license.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32238 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Quacks do practice without a legal license.
So, in other words you are saying that he is not a quack since he is legally licensed.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32239 Mar 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words you are saying that he is not a quack since he is legally licensed.
First of all are you whitehair? that's awfully impolite of you to answer his reply,it's his opinion that I replied too not your lying silly nonsense!and when I want to hear your BS then I would reply too you Doc Libby you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 163,335
donna hale 1 hr billy 2
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 1 hr Truth 13
Barbourville is a nice little town.. 2 hr swampfoot 43
Ralph Buck Jones & Charles Edward jones 2 hr Scumbusters 1
What happened to Connie davenport? 2 hr Justa wondering 32
Pam Hensley Green 3 hr hey yo 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages