Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,621 - 25,640 of 26,185 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Feb 14

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush said that Saddam had Nuclear Weapons you stupid pos. There were none. Zero.
You are extremely stupid and boring.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Like Bush said in his 2010 Book.......There were No WMD's in Iraq!
UN es Inspectors said there WERE WMD and ordered them destroyed! Saddam did not comply, Al Samoud II were still being manufactured in Fallujah!

Al Samoud II were modified with Chinese Silkworm Missile guidance systems and Russian technology to reach beyond designated range limits!

"UNMOVIC convened a panel of missile experts in February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. Beginning in March, UNMOVIC supervised the destruction of 72 missiles and the disablement of 3 launchers. "

You saw this information also, STOP LYING you ignorant bastard!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...

“Don't pee down my leg,”

and tell me it's raining.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Mr_DoctorProfessor152 wrote:
<quoted text>
UN es Inspectors said there WERE WMD and ordered them destroyed! Saddam did not comply, Al Samoud II were still being manufactured in Fallujah!
Al Samoud II were modified with Chinese Silkworm Missile guidance systems and Russian technology to reach beyond designated range limits!
"UNMOVIC convened a panel of missile experts in February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. Beginning in March, UNMOVIC supervised the destruction of 72 missiles and the disablement of 3 launchers. "
You saw this information also, STOP LYING you ignorant bastard!
You have the perfect picture for your profile picture. You seem to have about the same IQ as Patrick and you must live in at the bottom of the ocean. Those of us living here on dry land have known the truth for years. Bush himself admitted there were no WMDs.

We all know why we went to war with Iraq. Saddam had threatened Dumbya's daddy and he wanted to get even, so he used our troops to do so. The U.S. wanted to get it's greedy mitts on that oil over there.

It was not an honorable war. The U.S. against Iraq is like pitting a full grown 25 yr. old man against a 3 yr. old child.

All the weapons had been dismantled. They had nothing. If anything had been found, Bush would have had it on every News channel on television. Heck, Fox would still be running something about it every other day. Quit being na´ve and silly about this subject.

BTW, we don't need no Rand Paul anywhere in the government.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush says you are a Liar.
Of course, we all know Bush would not have any knowledge of me, so you have just proven to be the liar!

On topix, a vote for the lady Democrat to represent Ky, would be just like a vote for Harry Reid as she would do as he told her, when in Congress.! Kentucky is losing the war on coal as coal mines are shutting down, power companies are shifting to natural gas, and the people of Ky. are losing jobs and paying a higher rate for electricity as a result. Coal is dirty when burned. But scrubbers and other methods are showing it can be burned without the fall out! None will listen. Obama already said, just pay the price for more expensive electricity.
welp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Attorney General Jack Conway's brother could be in trouble with the law.

A criminal summons says 29-year-old Matt Conway was identified as the man who hit a woman several times in the back of a limousine. The incident allegedly happened following a December 20, 2013 Christmas in the area of 9th and Broadway in Louisville.

Matt Conway is facing assault charges.
cracks me up

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

thats just the stupidist thing
tmc

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can we not all agree? They found empty shells of poison gas which was transported to another country or countries.! There were no WMD`s because they were moved.!
Now we have poison gas in one of those Countries, and they are not disposing of it there, either. Just rhetoric about it, and Saddam had used it on his own people as has
the new location..All of this is over about Bush as he has been gone 5 1/2 years. Like Hillary says" what does it matter"?
because they did not find empty shells. although he did gas his own people.but we cannot police the world.if we could we would invade nations.like north korea.iran ect.iraq was a war that should have never happened period as we all can see.it has been a total failer.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

That still doesn't prove that bush and Cheney are not evil liars who did more damage to America's reputation. And our constitution and are responsible for over 3000 lives lost on 911. And got filthy Rich by privatizing our military to there buddies with no bid contracts. Wow. Crazy ass republicans ,,if a republican saw bush chewing the arm off of a baby. They would say,,well if ya look closely. You would see that that arm was infected and bush actually saved that baby's life. Because the infection would have killed him. So he is actually a hero, god I hate you retarded ass politics above truth republicans,,,, there is no hope for you,,please stop sucking bushes. Cock. It's getting carpet burn,frome the friction,,,, go to hell and sit on a hot rock. And waite for your god,,,George w bush ,,
Dawg

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

Tax payer wrote:
That still doesn't prove that bush and Cheney are not evil liars who did more damage to America's reputation. And our constitution and are responsible for over 3000 lives lost on 911. And got filthy Rich by privatizing our military to there buddies with no bid contracts. Wow. Crazy ass republicans ,,if a republican saw bush chewing the arm off of a baby. They would say,,well if ya look closely. You would see that that arm was infected and bush actually saved that baby's life. Because the infection would have killed him. So he is actually a hero, god I hate you retarded ass politics above truth republicans,,,, there is no hope for you,,please stop sucking bushes. Cock. It's getting carpet burn,frome the friction,,,, go to hell and sit on a hot rock. And waite for your god,,,George w bush ,,
You are exactly right. I'm a lifelong republican who voted for Bush, but he's the worst president in modern history. It amazes me how people still defend him. Rush Limbaugh blamed the financial collapse on Jimmy Carter and the recession that followed on Obama and they ate it up. I think the reason is they liked Bush, they got sucked in by they good ole boy, redneck hick act. This country will suffer for a long time from the damage Bush done.

“Don't pee down my leg,”

and tell me it's raining.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. I'm a lifelong republican who voted for Bush, but he's the worst president in modern history. It amazes me how people still defend him. Rush Limbaugh blamed the financial collapse on Jimmy Carter and the recession that followed on Obama and they ate it up. I think the reason is they liked Bush, they got sucked in by they good ole boy, redneck hick act. This country will suffer for a long time from the damage Bush done.
You got that right. I'm absolutely sure Bush will go down in history as one of the worst presidents that's ever been.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

GoinRogue wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. I'm absolutely sure Bush will go down in history as one of the worst presidents that's ever been.
Hate to pop your balloon , but Bush will be in the top listing as a good and Obama will be on the lowest rung. You and DAWG are really not up to knowing facts and make good sense.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

If DAWG was a life long Republican--how can one change so quickly to being a liberal? Just dumb, I guess Or, never understood the meaning of conservative and Republican. Now not all Republicans are totally conservative , nor always believable, same as liberals , but being conservative is a life long thing in a person.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Republicans wher told by there other god,,Ronald Reagan ,,,to never Speak ill of another republican,so they don't. And that is the diff that makes them seem mindless,heartless ,stubborn ,denying ,lying ,blind ,hypocrits, ,at least a liberal calls a spade a spade ,even if it's in there own party. Blame Reagan for ruining your PARTY. And monkey boy BUSH. And the truth.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Everyone knows that bush wanted to go into Iraq long before he became president,,,he used 911 as the excuse tho go in, fact. Fact. Fact, 911 had nothing to do with Iraq ,fact ,,,bush sat on his ass while 911 happens. Looking like a monkey with his thumb up his ass,,,fact,bush imposed the patriot act. Which was a big old middle finger to the constitution,fact,,bush was elected by the supreme court,,,fact not the popular vote,fact bush. Was a drunkin coke head alcoholic. With frontal lobe. Damage,fact,, the voting machines where hacked by bushes Minions so he really never won the first election either,fact Bush was a member of skull and bones,fact, bush is not a real Christian. ,fact,,, All of these things are true, but you would still defend him and his way of thinking, makes you a mindless retard,,
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to pop your balloon , but Bush will be in the top listing as a good and Obama will be on the lowest rung. You and DAWG are really not up to knowing facts and make good sense.
Bush is the worst President in the History of the United States. His Daddy is a close 2nd.

There is no doubt about that.

WMD's
No bin Laden
Scooter Libby
Black water
Abu Ghrab
Mission Accomplished
Iraq Failure
Katrina Failure
Stock Market Crash
TARP
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush is the worst President in the History of the United States. His Daddy is a close 2nd.
There is no doubt about that.
WMD's
No bin Laden
Scooter Libby
Black water
Abu Ghrab
Mission Accomplished
Iraq Failure
Katrina Failure
Stock Market Crash
TARP
If you studied this out, you would realize all this is just political rhetoric and mostly junk. But then you would have to study and learn,--- not likely.
clark k

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

For petes sake let this raggedy ass over discusses thread die...nobody cares.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you studied this out, you would realize all this is just political rhetoric and mostly junk. But then you would have to study and learn,--- not likely.
Just America's most embarrassing moments ever in History you silly SOB.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we all know Bush would not have any knowledge of me, so you have just proven to be the liar!
On topix, a vote for the lady Democrat to represent Ky, would be just like a vote for Harry Reid as she would do as he told her, when in Congress.! Kentucky is losing the war on coal as coal mines are shutting down, power companies are shifting to natural gas, and the people of Ky. are losing jobs and paying a higher rate for electricity as a result. Coal is dirty when burned. But scrubbers and other methods are showing it can be burned without the fall out! None will listen. Obama already said, just pay the price for more expensive electricity.
You have zero idea what you are talking about as usual. Coal is on the way out for good. The Electricity Producers made the decision 20 years ago to not instal the Scrubbers.

Stick to the Catoons you silly SOB.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

B4 Iraq war weapons being sneaked in by Chins and Russia. Money international countries sending not being used on medicines. Treaty was about to expire. Wrong reason was chosen to invade. Good idea to invade weakest enemy. Make no doubt about it Iran and North Korea looming on horizon as next wars. Bad idea to leave Iraq entirely. Doesn't make sense strategically. Must be political reason.
All presidents have their scandals. Current president has a long way to go to define his legacy. Most scandals and failures happen in last term if they make it that far.
Whatever we agree or disagree all us are Americans. One does not care if the person next to them in war is republican, democrat, man, woman, gay, straight or whatever. All that matters is they are with you against the enemy. If it doesn't matter where the real war is at why does it seem to matter so much here??? And YES Hussein was are enemy. And YES war is big money.
We always have contingency plan on invading another country. Maybe Bush did want to invade because of his daddy's ill-conceived treaty. Doesn't change the fact that our former enemy Hussein was still a madman bent on taking over other countries. I sleep better knowing this man is gone.
The fighting that goes on between different views will always go on as long as America exists. It is what makes America great, not the one-sided governments of our enemies. However I believe our founding fathers are turning over in their graves with what America is becoming. They believed in free enterprise, fought for low taxes and most of all representation within our government for all rich and poor.

Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Saddam wasn't our enemy,he was the enemy of big oil(Bush,Cheney and of course the Koch bros.
And since this new war is on the horizon why can't we let Israel /europe fight this one this time and we rebuilt our infrastructure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 128,615
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 146,203
Ky Biscuit Company 9 min neighbor 23
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 13 min Jennifer Renee 3,788
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 19 min Observer 38
Stivers Center fixes 42 min seen it before 31
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr Jimney Cricket 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000