Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,401 - 25,420 of 26,225 Comments Last updated Yesterday
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31558 Jan 19, 2014
Two posts from the uneducated ,seem to be in the above.

What has this administration done in failure? Simply gone from No. 1 to no.11 in the World`s economic freedom order, should be enough. Why do you think so many are under-employed, given up- or, not employed at all? Now about Obama Care-have you read where 11 % of the ones with Insurance coverage before Obama Care, and had their policies cancel notice, are the ones getting coverage in Obama Care? Have you read where the ones signing up mostly went to Medicaid? Have you read where the young(that were supposed to pay for Obama Care) have not signed up? Have you read where there will be more without coverage after all this Hell-a -ba-loo of Obama Care than there were
before?

This administration is a failure World Wide!

Now about Rand Paul, he is a Jr. Senator. Why are you so scared of him, all you can do is try to debase him . Who cares what he will do in 2016?That is 2 years away! Maybe he will not make it, maybe I or you will not make it, Many things can and will take place before then..Why are you scared? Because he is a conservative? Gunna cut off your benefite?
Being FRANK

Fayetteville, NC

#31559 Jan 19, 2014
FRANKLY, I think EVERYBODY IS THINKING THIS TOO.

After watching that video....the way that hag was running her YAP, butting in somewhere that she was OBVIOUSLY NOT WANTED...Trying to make the whole thing about HER.

Well, MOST people believe that she basically GOT WHY SHE HAD COMIN'
Shifter

Cunningham, KY

#31562 Jan 19, 2014
Ditch Mitch and Rand. Paul.
tommy

United States

#31563 Jan 19, 2014
No doubt
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31564 Jan 20, 2014
whitehair wrote:
What has this administration done in failure? Simply gone from No. 1 to no.11 in the World`s economic freedom order, should be enough. Why do you think so many are under-employed, given up- or, not employed at all? Now about Obama Care-have you read where 11 % of the ones with Insurance coverage before Obama Care, and had their policies cancel notice, are the ones getting coverage in Obama Care? Have you read where the ones signing up mostly went to Medicaid? Have you read where the young(that were supposed to pay for Obama Care) have not signed up? Have you read where there will be more without coverage after all this Hell-a -ba-loo of Obama Care than there were
before?
Now about Rand Paul, he is a Jr. Senator. Why are you so scared of him, all you can do is try to debase him . Who cares what he will do in 2016?That is 2 years away! Maybe he will not make it, maybe I or you will not make it, Many things can and will take place before then..Why are you scared? Because he is a conservative? Gunna cut off your benefite?
Obamacare is a huge success and you are an ignorant SOB.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31569 Jan 20, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of Obama's buddies you know.
When someone holds the purse strings, they become a buddy to any wanting to open the purse.

He just seems to be a bully to me. Guilty or innocent will later be developed, but the Demos surely want to find anything they can because he claims Republican! Nothing but politics.

What is really surprising ,was the total stupidity of the guilty ones.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31570 Jan 20, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>If he would have denied it ever happened he would be acting like a Republican.
Now do you understand tard boy?
It would seem the present party in charge is the one lying about most everything.

The Republican seems to at least have fired the responsible and apologized.

Me thinks you are a little one sided in your deciding fault..
Joe Wilson

Saint Paul, MN

#31571 Jan 20, 2014
whitehair wrote:
before?
I'm not scare of Rand Paul you must be just as nuts has he is LOL hahaha I just think that he's an idiot just like your senior senator Mitch(pruneface)McConnell and he's trying to hard at running for president one day the idiot is going to audit the Fed,the next day
he screaming about cutting unemployment benefits for American workers,next the clown is comparing the NSA to Jim Crow WTF.
Also whitehair another thing you still can't say the President Obama has fail at really all you have is spin and spoon fed nonsense from your Old Old Bagger base no facts only lies and spin you're trash man your a tool for the wealthy don't give a dam about you or the American people your only hope is that you can be a overseer but the only problem you have is you don't have any slaves to over see tool. you're right about 2016 but 2014 is when we progressives will take back both chambers of Congress and send most of the baggers in the statehouse's across the country back home.
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#31573 Jan 20, 2014
I can see by the way you write Joe Wilson, you haven't taken advantage of going to school. Take some English classes.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31574 Jan 20, 2014
Joe Wilson wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not scare of Rand Paul you must be just as nuts has he is LOL hahaha I just think that he's an idiot just like your senior senator Mitch(pruneface)McConnell and he's trying to hard at running for president one day the idiot is going to audit the Fed,the next day
he screaming about cutting unemployment benefits for American workers,next the clown is comparing the NSA to Jim Crow WTF.
Also whitehair another thing you still can't say the President Obama has fail at really all you have is spin and spoon fed nonsense from your Old Old Bagger base no facts only lies and spin you're trash man your a tool for the wealthy don't give a dam about you or the American people your only hope is that you can be a overseer but the only problem you have is you don't have any slaves to over see tool. you're right about 2016 but 2014 is when we progressives will take back both chambers of Congress and send most of the baggers in the statehouse's across the country back home.
Don`t really know anyone scared of Rand Paul. Sounds as though audit of every Fed. Dept. would be a good thing to me. There should be some accounting for their failures and mis-spokes. They could save a pot of money on all the joyful parties they throw. There are many that think forcing the 3rd year unemployed back to work might be a good thing. How long you been drawing on the dole?

Sorry, but never wanted to oversee. and too old to start now. Since my mixed family also would`n fit your profile. You have a foolish idea, me thinks, that conservative is something it is not. Either uneducated, or, listened to the spiel of your Party too long!
Joellen

Chicago, IL

#31576 Jan 20, 2014
Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
Love Paul Rand!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31577 Jan 20, 2014
All republipukes are evil no good nasty disgusting vile stinking knuckle dragging mouth breathers!!!!!!!!!!

All democrats are smart good natured open minded considerate generous honest upstanding patriots!!!!!!!!!!

And besides that, democrats never judge anybody regardless of how low down and stupid they are!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31582 Jan 21, 2014
hollerrat wrote:
whats it matter whats it matter if 4 americans died chris christe caused a taffic jam hahhahhahahahahha
What does it matter if Millions dies when Bushie lied?

You have Benghazi to whine about.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
tunestile

Cadiz, KY

#31585 Jan 21, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You white trash Q boy deadbeat living with your Mommy in the Trailer wuss.
Agree totally

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31588 Jan 21, 2014
tunestile wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree totally
I second that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Del

Ashland, KY

#31589 Jan 21, 2014
u dimwhits still pms,ing on this get a life
haji baba

Salem, KY

#31591 Jan 21, 2014
She's just lucky she wasn't the victim of a drone strike!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31595 Jan 22, 2014
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
We should head stomp ever Rand Paul Tea Party Tardy. Conservatives are America-hating pieces of dog dung; Ronnie Teagan being a good example.
Rand Paul and his senile old bat of a father have documented ties to radical right wing neo Nazi groups; they only believe in freedom for whites.
And you conservatards listen up: the reason you all hate MoveOn and Soros is because the left is trying to make everything equal. I guess you sister marrying NASCAR watching beer drinking cousin humping trailer dwelling inbred morons are still stuck in the 1950's, when you could get away with lynching.
The good news? You 500 lb white conservatives are dying off, and I can't wait until you're all dead and screaming in Hell.
Great Post!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31601 Jan 22, 2014
If the sound of marching troops makes a difference this 2014, so be it. Our Military people are not for Obama nor the Democrats!! The troops will be loosened!!! Sooner , the better.
my own person

Danville, KY

#31603 Jan 22, 2014
both sides have fanatics, that's democracy. Playing the game within the rules is how it should be done. Like it or not. Abusing a fellow human being will always hurt your cause more than help. These people are their own worst enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,273
Travis slushpup 32 min Lol 5
betty mills 44 min friend 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
hot girl a the funeral home 3 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 8 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 8 hr PARENT 15
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search