Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31388 Jan 8, 2014
Spock wrote:
I sincerely hope the good citizens of Kentucky will see fit to get rid of Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell in 2014
I blame him and Mitch for the shutdown
Please demonstrate you are not brainwashed by the conservatives in 2014
Now that you have indicated you dislike the Republicans representing our State, and since none (certainly not the Democrat nor the Republican) have come forward that would be better, what would you recommend?

Brainwashed? Maybe you should look in your mirrow.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31389 Jan 8, 2014
Remember , we only have 2 votes in the Senate!!! The House refused the money flow Obama wanted!!!
Playboy slim

Louisville, KY

#31398 Jan 8, 2014
Somebody stepped on ma nutz las week and ain't none of y'all even care

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31404 Jan 9, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!
Could be wrong , but, there is every indication both House and Senate will be conservative.

Could you play a mind game and just think what it would do to Harry, Nancy, and Obama?

Of course they will not be able to delete Obama Care as O would veto anything.

In some of our minds, O being impotent could save the U>S.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31405 Jan 9, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be wrong , but, there is every indication both House and Senate will be conservative.
Could you play a mind game and just think what it would do to Harry, Nancy, and Obama?
Of course they will not be able to delete Obama Care as O would veto anything.
In some of our minds, O being impotent could save the U>S.
I don't think so Mitch,Cantor,Boner Issa, will get the surprise of their life in 2014 the 2010
GOPT ran on getting jobs but fail the course and instead they wanted to obstruction every bill this President offered. personally we Dems will take back the House and keep the Senate and will give Obama a repeat of 2009 with both chambers and then we will have two years left to get this country on track and we will continue to move forward whitehair. just watch the shock of your life this fall..

No Surrender No Retreat......Moving Forward for America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#31407 Jan 9, 2014
Face it, Hillary owns you and will own us all for the foreseeable future. Suck it up GOP!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31412 Jan 9, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so Mitch,Cantor,Boner Issa, will get the surprise of their life in 2014 the 2010
GOPT ran on getting jobs but fail the course and instead they wanted to obstruction every bill this President offered. personally we Dems will take back the House and keep the Senate and will give Obama a repeat of 2009 with both chambers and then we will have two years left to get this country on track and we will continue to move forward whitehair. just watch the shock of your life this fall..
hahahahahahahaha You must be smoking crack.

Location hidden

#31413 Jan 9, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW !
Look at the game player..
Although, Hillary is the best candidate today & in 2016, despite "monday morning QB' whiteout's blathering about the 20th bombing being the ONE that's "important".
Hill has more skeletons in her closet than a haunted mansions. She lies like its her job, oh wait it is her job.
Fox and Friends

Minneapolis, MN

#31416 Jan 9, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha you're almost right when that Rebel old outdated rednck Supreme idiot flag I STARTED CRACKING UP AND WHEN YOU OPEN THAT Ignorant Mouth of yours I started cracking up some more hahahaha LOL I hope if I copy your post hahahaha can I pay you for an autograph hehehehe. You made my day hehehe I feel Mr. Rogers.hehehe
Dixie was a favorite song of Lincoln's - The Armory Band - Civil War

I wish I was in the land of cotton,Old times they are not forgotten;Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.In Dixie Land where I was born in,Early on one frosty mornin,Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.Old Missus marry "Will-de-weaber,"Wil lium was a gay deceaber;Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.But when he put his arm around'er,He smiled as fierce as a forty-pound'er,Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.Dar's buck-wheat cakes an 'Ingen' batter,Makes you fat or a little fatter;Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.Den hoe it down an scratch your grabble,To Dixie land I'm bound to trabble.Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.[

lol

London, KY

#31417 Jan 9, 2014
haha

Location hidden

#31419 Jan 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha you're almost right when that Rebel old outdated rednck Supreme idiot flag I STARTED CRACKING UP AND WHEN YOU OPEN THAT Ignorant Mouth of yours I started cracking up some more hahahaha LOL I hope if I copy your post hahahaha can I pay you for an autograph hehehehe. You made my day hehehe I feel Mr. Rogers.hehehe
Your posts are uncannily familiar. I know u r the Somalian idiot.

Location hidden

#31427 Jan 10, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Could she ever lie as much as the disgraced Bush/Cheney?
Hillary was caught in a lie last election cycle.Video and audio proof her words were a lie.
Produce the same for Bush. Not what u THINK is a lie but definitive evidence. Good luck.
Ky girl

United States

#31431 Jan 10, 2014
Put him in jail
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31432 Jan 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with the last statement only! All the rest is your wishful thinking, I certainly hope!

You see, we have different ideas of what would be good for our Country. Just look what your ideas have done with Obama at the helm in the last 5-6 years !! Unemployment 0f millions, more millions on food stamps,dependent population on the gov`t,no tax reform,no real medical reform, no illegal reform nor secure Border of our Country.Further while the defisit has diminished, the debt has increased by doubling, and you want more of this?

Sorry .but we have had enough of ones as Hillary, Pelosi, Harry.Mostly any elite Washington person!!!
Uncle Bubba

Louisville, KY

#31434 Jan 10, 2014
What a bunch of backwoods hicks. I don't mean Kentuckians, I mean all Rand Paul supporters, not to mention Daddy Paul supporters. I pity them all, for what they'll never know, never understand, and never become, in the human experience.
Truth

Point Pleasant, WV

#31443 Jan 11, 2014
Rand Paul should be President I would vote.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#31449 Jan 12, 2014
A pregnant woman gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma.

Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother -- he's an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise," the doctor says.

The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, "DeNephew."
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#31456 Jan 13, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, I certainly am embarrassed by you and Slew...
You should be embarrass yourself for being such lying hatemonger and a moocher.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#31462 Jan 13, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare were actually about healthcare for the uninsured, the government could actually have paid for their insurance for less than what has already been spent. It is about control.
Everything is always about money with you Koch Bros.sheep? and I told you that the national money belongs to everyone and not just you fool.
Also how many people that you know that can pay for their surgery and hospital care with cash? besides Rush and the Fox news dummies? and whats the going market rate for a kidney transplant? and is that procedure universal price capped? you don't have a clue idiot.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#31465 Jan 13, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Kidney transplant cost - North of 1/2 mill easy.
My cost for this procedure with insurance in 2013 -$1500
My cost for this procedure with the new improved insurance in 2014 -$7000
Thanks Obama.
Their you go again lying and how did Obama raise your precedural cost? you must have a junk policy.also you should have laided off of the booze you dry drunk
hehehe plus if you can't afford the procedure Obamacare will still save your drunk tail hehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Jesus Christ and the Apostle John Homosexuals? 7 min Mitt Romney 5
Mayor west ousted by city's employees !!! 19 min fed up 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 132,274
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Adam 22
Is Jesus a Zombie? 4 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 4 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 4 hr pacman 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 15 hr Will 53
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match