Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Well now

Ashland, KY

#31334 Jan 5, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Sen.Paul will be discussing his class action with Fox news host Eric Bolling surly you jest? WTF Paul started his stunt on the Hannity comedy show Eric is a
hater of truth and so is Hannity therir Fox motto is for our duly elected Presidet and those of you who voted for this President for all of us to fail including you.
Paul stunt is all about him becoming the 45th President of the US and I don't trust that idiot
he's a phony and a fake the Baggers will ruin this country on purpose and for personal reasons like and for ego,fame and fotunate.
Also when as a U.S Senator job discription become to lead a class action suit of the government that he's party of? Paul personal ambition have proven to the country that he is unqualified to lead . Shame on you Paul.
Will you please tell me how the tea baggers will ruin this country "ON PURPOSE"? Do you know. I'll be waiting for a reply.
Strong Liberal Sux

Brisbane, Australia

#31336 Jan 5, 2014
Weak Ass Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>They want to go back to Segregation, Racism, White Supremacy, Lynchings, and any other thing that made them feel superior.
Now do you understand?
Liar. Just admit that you're trying to deflect attention away from your own party's failings.
Abc

Cecilia, KY

#31338 Jan 5, 2014
It's awful;(((

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#31339 Jan 5, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your senator Cruz stole 24 Billion from the U.S economy and I would never insult you I am above that nonsense can't we just agree to disagree?.
Have a great day Big Stevie.
Yes, we certainly can agree to disagree, and thank you for that, my friend, and I try to hold myself above it, too. I would be curious to know exactly how he managed to "steal $24 billion," though. Have a great day!!!
wtf

Portland, TN

#31344 Jan 5, 2014
This is bs
Harley419

Newark, OH

#31346 Jan 5, 2014
Helping people is good.

Houston, TX

#31352 Jan 6, 2014
Strong Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>The Idiot threw a Tantrum and shut down the Government because he could not get his stupid way.
Now do you understand tard?
Who asked you, anyway? I don't generally don't go around insulting people, and I'm not going to start with the likes of you, so why don't you run along? Have a nice day, anyway!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31355 Jan 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, the shutdown was becuse of Obama. Second, Cruz was correct - just loook at Obamacare.
So please explain how the shutdown was because of Obama? what is the latest Bagger talking
point? is it Obama fault because he would'nt let the country be extorted by you baggers huh what was it idiot/liar. Cruz is ambitious greasy A-hole who political stunt back fired on his showboating as. and the ACA is here to stay and wil;l work well for the USA.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31356 Jan 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
So please explain how the shutdown was because of Obama? what is the latest Bagger talking
point? is it Obama fault because he would'nt let the country be extorted by you baggers huh what was it idiot/liar. Cruz is ambitious greasy A-hole who political stunt back fired on his showboating as. and the ACA is here to stay and wil;l work well for the USA.
From not being personally involved--my viewpoint of the shutdown is as follows:
Obama planned the sequestration, but forgot how to redistribute the allocated money to and in each department. Sooo, when the Repubs demanded a few changes to Obama Care and made an effort to cut the debt, Obama refused and as a result, the money ceased to flow!
But the amounts already designated to the departments was reduced as per the sequestration, so they had the reduced amount to use, but the ability to allocate it out was not in them--,AKA,-- the State Dept. continued to party and hold conventions but forgot to send help to Benghazi !So, four Americans were killed . No help sent !! So, the WH visitors were shut down. The WW11 memorials were shut down even though it was reported it cost more to shut them down than to leave them open! All of this due to a failure of the Administration to understand the theory of allocation!!! Any business person, beyond the eighth grade should know better.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31358 Jan 6, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
From not being personally involved--my viewpoint of the shutdown is as follows:
Obama planned the sequestration, but forgot how to redistribute the allocated money to and in each department. Sooo, when the Repubs demanded a few changes to Obama Care and made an effort to cut the debt, Obama refused and as a result, the money ceased to flow!
But the amounts already designated to the departments was reduced as per the sequestration, so they had the reduced amount to use, but the ability to allocate it out was not in them--,AKA,-- the State Dept. continued to party and hold conventions but forgot to send help to Benghazi !So, four Americans were killed . No help sent !! So, the WH visitors were shut down. The WW11 memorials were shut down even though it was reported it cost more to shut them down than to leave them open! All of this due to a failure of the Administration to understand the theory of allocation!!! Any business person, beyond the eighth grade should know better.
The shut down wasn't about the sequester but about the debt ceiling clown also congress holds the bank bag(money/funding) didn't you even know that ? also repubs can't demand anything after the process has already been approved, and as the four Americans that got killed in Benghazi they are American best and they got killed serving their country a country that's at war idiot and Libya is part of theater and the Calvary is always late and as far as the WW11 memorial goes when Cruz shut down the government he closed all of it and that stunt won't work against Obama and the Dems. they the baggers (Gomert) even tried to high jack the veterans to blame the closing of the memorial on Obama and just one more thing you seen to left out apportionment s and government outline in your government accounting process.
BTW. What's up with Rand and the suing of the U.S Government do you think that stunt will get him closer to the WH? just asking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31359 Jan 6, 2014
Hertz to see you squirm wrote:
LMAO !
Why not pretend to have a brain & be a "business person" ??
You're NOT QUALIFIED anyway.
Stick and move Champ!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jkl

West Liberty, KY

#31362 Jan 6, 2014
I can't believe they're still talking about this
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31365 Jan 7, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> The shut down wasn't about the sequester but about the debt ceiling clown also congress holds the bank bag(money/funding) didn't you even know that ? also repubs can't demand anything after the process has already been approved, and as the four Americans that got killed in Benghazi they are American best and they got killed serving their country a country that's at war idiot and Libya is part of theater and the Calvary is always late and as far as the WW11 memorial goes when Cruz shut down the government he closed all of it and that stunt won't work against Obama and the Dems. they the baggers (Gomert) even tried to high jack the veterans to blame the closing of the memorial on Obama and just one more thing you seen to left out apportionment s and government outline in your government accounting process.
BTW. What's up with Rand and the suing of the U.S Government do you think that stunt will get him closer to the WH? just asking.
Let`s take these one at a time:
The shut down was a stunt to control spending and get rid of Obama Care. Agreed.
The shut down of the various memorials was Obama`s way of making everyone suffer for having the shut down. It costs very little to keep them open- more to shut them down-but the old vets got shut out and made a scene to prove Obama`s point . The money had already been allocated for most of this but Obama and Administration had no thought about allocation.
Now about Congress having the money bags-yes, based on the Constitution- but neither Congress nor Obama pay much attention to that idea. Does Congress ever stop Obama`s spending? No, they just sit back and want the Status Quo to not upset their jobs.
Benghazi-- Allocation is the key--Hillary had allowed the Embassy to be shut out of protection. They were not given the protection or weapons for defense, even when they requested it for six months before the attack.. This was Hillary`s job to do, and she failed ,badly , then lied about it.

About Rand Paul . His suit has to have persons in agreement sign the papers. So, some must agree. Seems a little weak to me, but why not?
Notice many are now coming out with the idea of term limits. Paul being President? Not sure, but he could hardly hurt the Country any more than the present administration.

Know you would not agree, but, we missed a good business trained person, in the last election.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31368 Jan 7, 2014
So, you have taken the idea of all Democrats and start calling names in an attempt to disqualify !! Kill the messenger--not the enemy!!

Then switch to other items ! Like who kept the WARS going? Obama!!

What has happened under Obama? Both wars are turning out to end with failures!!! After winning!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31369 Jan 7, 2014
The parents of the killed men at Benghazi are the ones asking for answers.

The questions needed to be answered is-- why did Hillary let the embassy go without protection when they asked for it for 5 months or longer? She is a failure and yet the Democrats think she would be good as President? more failures wanted?? Where are your brains?

The same thing applies to Obama ! He never knows what is going on! Yet all want to glorify his accomplishments toward damaging our Country and the Constitution!!
Moe

Greenup, KY

#31370 Jan 7, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Sen.Paul will be discussing his class action with Fox news host Eric Bolling surly you jest? WTF Paul started his stunt on the Hannity comedy show Eric is a
hater of truth and so is Hannity therir Fox motto is for our duly elected Presidet and those of you who voted for this President for all of us to fail including you.
Paul stunt is all about him becoming the 45th President of the US and I don't trust that idiot
he's a phony and a fake the Baggers will ruin this country on purpose and for personal reasons like and for ego,fame and fotunate.
Also when as a U.S Senator job discription become to lead a class action suit of the government that he's party of? Paul personal ambition have proven to the country that he is unqualified to lead . Shame on you Paul.
You stated that Baggers will ruin this country ON PURPOSE. How will they do that and WHY??
Is that you humble opinion or do you know something we don't? Please share any insights you may have.You wouldn't want us to get blind sighted.would you?
Spock

Los Angeles, CA

#31376 Jan 7, 2014
I sincerely hope the good citizens of Kentucky will see fit to get rid of Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell in 2014

I blame him and Mitch for the shutdown

Please demonstrate you are not brainwashed by the conservatives in 2014
Stixnstonz

Indianapolis, IN

#31382 Jan 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush lost both Wars, and he was a Failure you ignorant SOB.
The most disgraced President in US History. He can not come out of his House. He is almost as ignorant as you.
You like calling names a little much you pansy. Its pretty obvious that Obama will be known as the first anti-American president with an agenda to destroy this country by turning it into one big ghetto. You can go to hades because you and your fellow metrosexual liberals(men) and lesbians put being gay and getting free shite before freedom. Y'all deserve what's coming.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31384 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>Where is moron Bush appearing next you gd retard pos?
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Hopefully to the Hague for crimes to humanity.

Houston, TX

#31386 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>Baggers are scared little old white people and are dieing every Day. So the Answer is no, they pose no real threat, just a scared little bunch of Racists.
I won't be baited by idiotic things like this, but I'd just like to remind you that when you post your silly shit, your computer has something called "Spell Check." You, obviously, are in great need of it. Oh, and that's "dying," NOT dieing. Try to have a nice day, anyway, though.

****This has been a public service by Big Stevie. He loves everyone, and tries, when needed, to help those who cannot help themselves. He intensely dislikes bad spelling, too, so he tries to correct the uninformed. Thank you!****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Historicallyspeaking 131,855
Need food badly 1 hr Keep trying 24
truck payments 1 hr hunter 9
city of barbourville 1 hr Three losers 15
Rats?? just wondering 2 hr pacman 4
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 3 hr yea 2
hp laptop 4 hr travis 15
Porsche mills 8 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick