Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,121 - 25,140 of 26,185 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the power to "delete evrybody who don't agree with" me? I think you are mistaken... However, when you resort to degrading the messenger because of the message, you may want to think about what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you a simpleton troll like the Slew, or do you actually believe you can stand on the left with your head held high?
Stand on the "left" with the head held high?? What do you think of the lefties now running from Obama and Obama Care? Head held high??
Time to vote all of them out of office!!!!!
truly

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

such a waste
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Tom wrote:
Dutch,I will keep it clean if you will.You don't have to agree with me,but if you or a few others start with the insults i will fire back.
That's a Deal~
Whoa

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Unfortunately most in politics is anymore.
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the power to "delete evrybody who don't agree with" me? I think you are mistaken... However, when you resort to degrading the messenger because of the message, you may want to think about what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you a simpleton troll like the Slew, or do you actually believe you can stand on the left with your head held high?
Not you again,degrading the messenger because of the message? I would'nt degrade you messenger it your message and it just makes me uncomfortable when a liar message is always the same HATE and Lies beside that you're probably a good ole boy sorta of slow but you find the true about something sometimes hopefully.
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Whoa wrote:
Unfortunately most in politics is anymore.
Yo have to be kidding me!!!! Our entire system is broken because of the exact opposite. Extreme partisanship has destroyed our nation. Reagan would be crucified in our present climate for daring to have a drink with O'neal. And that is sad. We need more Ronnie and Tips than we do Teds and Nancys.
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Wow, slammed for what is blatantly obvious. Sad state of affairs...
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Well alrighty them!!!! Can we gat back to the debate, not this........?
Conner

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo have to be kidding me!!!! Our entire system is broken because of the exact opposite. Extreme partisanship has destroyed our nation. Reagan would be crucified in our present climate for daring to have a drink with O'neal. And that is sad. We need more Ronnie and Tips than we do Teds and Nancys.
Didn't Tip O'neal call Reagan a DUNCE? Is that bi-partisanship? We do not have a professional democrat party anymore. Overgrown Adolecents have taken over that party. To blam ONLY Repub's, OR the whole systen, and NOT assign ANY blame to the DEMS is (at best) misguided.

Quit reading revisionist history about Reagan. I was a young adult when Reagan was Prez... Everyone in Washington hated him.
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Conner wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Tip O'neal call Reagan a DUNCE? Is that bi-partisanship? We do not have a professional democrat party anymore. Overgrown Adolecents have taken over that party. To blam ONLY Repub's, OR the whole systen, and NOT assign ANY blame to the DEMS is (at best) misguided.
Quit reading revisionist history about Reagan. I was a young adult when Reagan was Prez... Everyone in Washington hated him.
But at the end of the day they made Washington work pretty well and America thrived. And be sure I am not letting dems off the hook either. It takes two to tango and both groups are dancing a hole through the floor!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Just what claims will the Democrats have left about Bush if all this keeps coming out about Obama?

No.1 Obama lied and stole the election-

No.2 Obama will stay in Afgan. another 10 years-

Now this has come out that Obama has out done Bush, what will be the next claim? Oh, yes, I forgot the Obama Care that is a failure from day one, he already out failed Bush!!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans have done more Filibusters in one Year of Obama's Presidency than all 8 Years of W AND his Daddy combined.
Could it be the Democrats refusal to discuss with the Republicans or consider any thing they say--Harry buries any Bill ???
treated bad

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

this has been on here for years find something else to talk about.
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Fox New Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Who killed bin Laden?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
They can't answer them questions.
AMJ

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
See Tom's post above.
yea we did.toms wrong?
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Tom, unfortunately you are correct.
Hey

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Why is this thread alive?
one thing

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

for sure if you listen to any them big boys you never going learn the real truth.none them big boys in the offices are going tell you anything about whats going on.why cant you Americans.com e down to earth and look at whats real repubs and dems and ind. you all getting the shaft put to you.by wall street and the big boys..
Ron

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

My opinion is if the Gov would leave the Dr alone so those of us who need pain meds could get them leagaly then there would be no need for all these bullshit orgiainations who take up tax payer money for harassing law abiding citizens who are just in pain we have no choice but to buy the illeagaly or sit and suffer because dr cant prescribe them to up for fear of retaliation from the police now this is just my opinion but I can personally attest that ive been thrown out of 3 dr offices for not doing nothing and the dr themselves told me im sorry but they are coming down on me and this is the gods honest truth if you don't believe me go do some research and talk to some local doctors off the record they wont tell you this unless they know your not working for the police but try it if you have any doubts and no this is not our local police ive heard nothing about them harassing the doctors its the DEA Lake Cumberland Area Drug Task Force and Unite. Our Local Sheriffs Dept to there credit has nothing to do with harassing the doctor and neither does the Ky State Police so at least we do have 2 Law Enforcement Agencys that are still here to protect us and not Exploite us
Tiny

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

We still discussing this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 146,263
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 11 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,789
Stivers Center fixes 18 min BabyBoomer 43
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 27 min just me 39
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Mike Duquette 128,656
this website is pathetic 36 min gator 2
hailey roberts 46 min choke on it 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search