Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
pitiful

Greenville, KY

#30772 Nov 18, 2013
Crazy
Peace

Campbellsville, KY

#30773 Nov 18, 2013
So sad. Pray for world peace!
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30774 Nov 18, 2013
Need people who will at least talk. Not a love festival but of the 538 members of congress, more than a handful would be nice.
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30776 Nov 18, 2013
I fear mofo you are correct.
Beaks

London, KY

#30778 Nov 18, 2013
Bla!!!
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30781 Nov 18, 2013
It is nice to see those few who do strive for bipartisanship but they are few and far too far between. Unfortunately the extreme nature of our society and politics. More popular to scream and act the fool as opposed to meaningful discussion and resolution.
Whoa

United States

#30785 Nov 19, 2013
Zimmerman leaving alot of egg on the face
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30789 Nov 19, 2013
Tom wrote:
Dutch-The Zimmerman fans are at the same place the Rodney King fans went,along with the O J fans.
And that place isn't on a Rand Paul thread...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30798 Nov 19, 2013
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you mister BTW I notice that Tom is retard too.
It is always funny to watch the libs get together and call people that disagree with their views childish names. I suppose that when you can't argue based on the facts, that is all that is left...
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30809 Nov 19, 2013
Excellent point
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30815 Nov 20, 2013
Sam wrote:
++++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
The World may change but the WORD of GOD does not. Asking for a wife and getting what you got , may be because you went looking in the wrong places. Taverns , bars , houses on the street , is not where you find the best. Try the CHURCH!!
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30817 Nov 20, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always funny to watch the libs get together and call people that disagree with their views childish names. I suppose that when you can't argue based on the facts, that is all that is left...
Disagree? Tom insults everyone that don't agree with him,just like you delete evrybody who don't agree with you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30819 Nov 20, 2013
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree? Tom insults everyone that don't agree with him,just like you delete evrybody who don't agree with you.
I have the power to "delete evrybody who don't agree with" me? I think you are mistaken... However, when you resort to degrading the messenger because of the message, you may want to think about what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you a simpleton troll like the Slew, or do you actually believe you can stand on the left with your head held high?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30820 Nov 20, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the power to "delete evrybody who don't agree with" me? I think you are mistaken... However, when you resort to degrading the messenger because of the message, you may want to think about what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you a simpleton troll like the Slew, or do you actually believe you can stand on the left with your head held high?
Stand on the "left" with the head held high?? What do you think of the lefties now running from Obama and Obama Care? Head held high??
Time to vote all of them out of office!!!!!
truly

Campton, KY

#30821 Nov 20, 2013
such a waste
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30822 Nov 20, 2013
Tom wrote:
Dutch,I will keep it clean if you will.You don't have to agree with me,but if you or a few others start with the insults i will fire back.
That's a Deal~
Whoa

Duluth, GA

#30823 Nov 20, 2013
Unfortunately most in politics is anymore.
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30824 Nov 20, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you again,degrading the messenger because of the message? I would'nt degrade you messenger it your message and it just makes me uncomfortable when a liar message is always the same HATE and Lies beside that you're probably a good ole boy sorta of slow but you find the true about something sometimes hopefully.
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30827 Nov 20, 2013
Whoa wrote:
Unfortunately most in politics is anymore.
Yo have to be kidding me!!!! Our entire system is broken because of the exact opposite. Extreme partisanship has destroyed our nation. Reagan would be crucified in our present climate for daring to have a drink with O'neal. And that is sad. We need more Ronnie and Tips than we do Teds and Nancys.
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30832 Nov 21, 2013
Wow, slammed for what is blatantly obvious. Sad state of affairs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cecil Baker (May '11) 12 min Annie 97
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 1 hr JJR 69
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr learn your history 134,222
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Diva 3,738
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Diva 625
if you filed at Branstutter go check ur status 3 hr friend 29
Southeastern Kentucky Militia now recruiting ... (Jan '11) 4 hr frosty the ice man 42

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:08AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015