Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,101 - 25,120 of 26,227 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 31
danny

Alliance, OH

#30759 Nov 17, 2013
And the I said, do you love me? And she said no! But that's a real nice ski mask
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30761 Nov 17, 2013
Where the heck did this string go?
beaver dam

Campbellsville, KY

#30762 Nov 17, 2013
Jeans
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30763 Nov 17, 2013
Now that helps!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30768 Nov 18, 2013
My State voted for Rand Paul. Know why? He was a better candidate that the opposition.

So far, he is doing what he said he would! That is different from many politicians!

Many of us would vote for him about any time he runs!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30770 Nov 18, 2013
Honest JOE wrote:
Yeah, I'm figuring you LOVED Green Eggs & Ham, along with plagiarizing, right ???
What a "man" ????
Senility is a rush, huh ?
Had green eggs and some kind of meat when in the Navy. Did not care for it.
The rest of your post is just so much baloney. Where did the honesty-go?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30771 Nov 18, 2013
Had green eggs and some kind of meat in the Navy. Did not care for it.

If you do not care for his ideology of agenda, speak up. Got a better? Sure, same as the Democrats refusing to allow the Republicans in on the Health Care reform? They tabled every suggestion and Bill!!!Party of "we won" and "NO"!!!

Now the Obama Care is stumbling and the Democrats are fleeing to save their jobs!!!Every one that voted for it needs to sent home!!!!Boy, what duds!!!
pitiful

Greenville, KY

#30772 Nov 18, 2013
Crazy
Peace

Campbellsville, KY

#30773 Nov 18, 2013
So sad. Pray for world peace!
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30774 Nov 18, 2013
Need people who will at least talk. Not a love festival but of the 538 members of congress, more than a handful would be nice.
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30776 Nov 18, 2013
I fear mofo you are correct.
Beaks

London, KY

#30778 Nov 18, 2013
Bla!!!
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30781 Nov 18, 2013
It is nice to see those few who do strive for bipartisanship but they are few and far too far between. Unfortunately the extreme nature of our society and politics. More popular to scream and act the fool as opposed to meaningful discussion and resolution.
Whoa

United States

#30785 Nov 19, 2013
Zimmerman leaving alot of egg on the face
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30789 Nov 19, 2013
Tom wrote:
Dutch-The Zimmerman fans are at the same place the Rodney King fans went,along with the O J fans.
And that place isn't on a Rand Paul thread...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30798 Nov 19, 2013
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you mister BTW I notice that Tom is retard too.
It is always funny to watch the libs get together and call people that disagree with their views childish names. I suppose that when you can't argue based on the facts, that is all that is left...
Whoa

Greenville, KY

#30809 Nov 19, 2013
Excellent point
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#30815 Nov 20, 2013
Sam wrote:
++++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengeance!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
The World may change but the WORD of GOD does not. Asking for a wife and getting what you got , may be because you went looking in the wrong places. Taverns , bars , houses on the street , is not where you find the best. Try the CHURCH!!
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

#30817 Nov 20, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always funny to watch the libs get together and call people that disagree with their views childish names. I suppose that when you can't argue based on the facts, that is all that is left...
Disagree? Tom insults everyone that don't agree with him,just like you delete evrybody who don't agree with you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#30819 Nov 20, 2013
Dutch wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree? Tom insults everyone that don't agree with him,just like you delete evrybody who don't agree with you.
I have the power to "delete evrybody who don't agree with" me? I think you are mistaken... However, when you resort to degrading the messenger because of the message, you may want to think about what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you a simpleton troll like the Slew, or do you actually believe you can stand on the left with your head held high?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Billy 2,207
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Obama Zombies 151,577
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr enough is enough 18
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3,503
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BRAIN STORM 130,638
drive thru beauty 2 hr eye at u 6
City councilman raising property Tax Next 2 hr pencil whipped 14
It must suck to be you 4 hr Sister Mary 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search