Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,021 - 25,040 of 26,210 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 29
junebug

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Rand has my vote.
listen

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

when you have senators.such as ted cruz.leading the older ought to know better rep congress.these so called tea partyers.Extream right wingers.this is your Result.an will continue to be your Result.untill this foolishness is stoped.like or not yes we know healthcare.has problems.why one must ask.i must say Obama has repeadly said if anyone has a better opinioun.i am more than willing to listen.an work with you.now what has the rep.congress said Reapeal an Replace.so why didn,t they sit down with the Dems.an help fix these problems.Answer? they simply don,t want anything to work or go right.so Afraid it will help the dem. in the next Election.they would Rather the country.Fail simply because they hope to win.Now their problem.has just shown again in the Recent Election.way to much politics.an nothing done for the people.choose the people.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

listen wrote:
when you have senators.such as ted cruz.leading the older ought to know better rep congress.these so called tea partyers.Extream right wingers.this is your Result.an will continue to be your Result.untill this foolishness is stoped.like or not yes we know healthcare.has problems.why one must ask.i must say Obama has repeadly said if anyone has a better opinioun.i am more than willing to listen.an work with you.now what has the rep.congress said Reapeal an Replace.so why didn,t they sit down with the Dems.an help fix these problems.Answer? they simply don,t want anything to work or go right.so Afraid it will help the dem. in the next Election.they would Rather the country.Fail simply because they hope to win.Now their problem.has just shown again in the Recent Election.way to much politics.an nothing done for the people.choose the people.
Actually I would put Cruz more into a caregory where main stream Republicans were 15 years ago. Present day Republicans act like old school Democrats. Present day Democrats? Well, they are taking the country in a whole new direction.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

One in 6 residents of this country is living in poverty due to out-of-pocket medical costs and work-related expenses, according to a revised census measure released Wednesday(AP news).

This number will increase because, as OBAMA supporter Lee Hammack says: All he has to do is make less money - then he can qualify for Obamacare subsidies( www.propublica.org ).
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill had not been passed yet, so no one knew what was in it yet. That's why they had to pass it to find out what was in it. You sure don't know much about politics. They pass the bill, THEN find out what was in it.
Duh
Yay democrats!!!
You have exactly explained what is wrong in Congress and this administration!!!Screw around, never do what makes any sense , you might never know what is going on that way!!!!

Like Obama, "I never knew that"!!!!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

If this is a president of a country, how come he’s the only one in America who doesn’t seem to know what’s going on here?- Jackie Mason
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Jackie Mason -“He’s saying things that nobody believes. He was always lying every day of his life. Every time he talks it was a lie. The only time he tells the truth is when you didn’t hear from him.”

A lot like FNIAJ
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Exactly! The weapons are now in Syria. They were going back and forth long before we went into Iraq. When George Bush was President, the White House had an air of respect and was special. It has become a hip hop haven for questionable characters. It amazes me that Obama would let his girls be influenced by such poor examples of what a decent person acts like. Just another reason that he does not need to be running our nation.
yeh

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

maybe they should just raise the minimum wage to $50.00 an hour ,..... across the country
or better yet -- maybe just give people FREE money ,..for not working ,...
maybe put that money on a plastic 'charge' card ,...
so people dont suffer from judgement or embarrassment ,....

maybe call that card something like an electronic balance transfer card ,...
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>W says you are a Liar. There were no WMD's.
He lied us into a failed War.
He is the worst President of all time.
You have a mind set. One mistake the rest of the World believed to be also , true, was the WMD`s . Bush did not lie. He was given bad info. Obama knew and lied with purpose. bout the Fast and Furious, about Benghazi, about the I.R.S.,and about the "if you like your policy you can keep it" . Not one, but many times, untruths.

But lying is not impeachable, believe in your Mesiah all you want to, but now we all know he is not to be trusted. You just can not understand it.

The blind and mentally retarded.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You need to tell George W Bush because he said there were none you stupid SOB.
GWB hasn't been in office for 5 years. Get over it.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Pretty much everything you said here applies to our present lame duck president.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush lied and Millions died, just like your brain. It is dead.
Now fo F off you Liar pos.
The blind and the mentally retarded.
Nickey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Yep, "Fox News Is A Joke" but the JOKE's On you!!!
Guess you won't realize that till you wake up broke, in chains and no liberty.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill had not been passed yet, so no one knew what was in it yet. That's why they had to pass it to find out what was in it. You sure don't know much about politics. They pass the bill, THEN find out what was in it.
Duh
Yay democrats!!!
I wonder how many Democrats would sign a contract without first reading it,if a lawyer or banker told them they would get all kinds of free goodies.
I though no one would ,but I was wrong.
syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And we are still trying to recover you ball sack.
WTF, go back to your basement and finish your kool aid. You aren't dumb enough yet.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

syl wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, go back to your basement and finish your kool aid. You aren't dumb enough yet.
It appears as if someone agrees with you. ALL of his posts from today have been removed.
idea

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

dont really know
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears as if someone agrees with you. ALL of his posts from today have been removed.
It appears that you are wrong, again.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It appears that you are wrong, again.
What a shame!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Limbertwig 147,259
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 3 hr I think 23
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Wally 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Night Fury 129,042
Teresa Johnson and Rex 10 hr wondering 5
john sowders 11 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 11 hr LMAO 7
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters