Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,801 - 24,820 of 26,210 Comments Last updated Yesterday
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux said Romney would win in a Landslide.
When dies he take Office you Dumba--?
So, do you have a link to this?
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes! It is called Faux News you stupid SOB.
Look for Hannity the Monday before the November 2012 Electuion you dip wad.
So now it is Hannity, NOT Fox News? Make up your mind.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hannity is Faux News you Dumba--.
Sorry, you are mistaken.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Sorry, you are stupid.
No matter what you think of me, FOX NEWS never said Romney would win in a Landslide. You are very confused.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity is a political pundit, NOT a journalist, and he makes that PERFECTLY clear!
Wolf Blitzenshi7 however CLAIMS to be a journalist and clearly is not!
Hannity and others run a show .Same as Russ Limbaugh. They may make news, they may produce news you do not like , but, they are not doing anything to create the news nor to squelch the news. This is far different from the liberal view, so liberals complain when the actual news is presented.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Probably "right", when you split hairs & pretend your "news" show isn't a joke & FAUX didn't fire Dick Morris for famously predicted that Mitt Romney was going to win a victory by a landslide in November of 2012.....
Yeah, GOOD TIMES !!!
We could pretend that the conservatives will take back the Congress 2014. Maybe they will , maybe not. Hope from my side, that they do. But who knows just how many U.S. citizens will use their heads and think , or, just pull the lever? So many want Benghazi Clinton to take 2016! But so many have not the ability to foresee what is there nor the ability to accept the lack there. You want to predict?
Jimmy Fan

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Maybe jimmy can sign her head bandage
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Faux News said Romney would win in a Landslide.
Sorry you are so stupid.
Just because you name call and continuse to blame something on a network that may or may not have been said by a commentator doesn't make it so. Sorry, that liberal tactic won't work here.
really

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

things will never change unless you make them change
hahaha

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A farmer walks into a lawyer's office and says, "I'd like to get one of them thar day-vorces"
"Yes sir, I believe I can help you," replied the lawyer. "Do you have any grounds?"
"Oh, I shore do!", exclaimed the farmer, "Got me 'bout a hunnert 'n forty acres, out back a the house thar."
"No, no sir, I mean do you have a case?" asked the lawyer.
"No sir," replied the farmer, "I drive one of them John Deere's"
"You don't understand, sir," said the lawyer, "You need something like a grudge."
"Oh!!" said the farmer, "I got me one of them! That's whut I park muh Deere in!"
The lawyer, a bit frustrated, by now, responded, "Sir, you've got to have a reason to divorce your wife. Does she beat you up or anything?"
"No sur", replied the farmer, "I purt near get outta bed afore her ever mornin."
Finally the exasperated lawyer shouted, "WHY do you want a divorce?"
"Oh! Well," replied the farmer, "She says we jes' can't communicate, no more!!"
cool cool cool Big Steve ,keep it up you make my day.thanks my friend.have good day.
Fox News Is A Joke

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Slim D wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing that MSM runs cover for this inept boob of a president. They buy into and peddle his strange vision of the world. Remember, the Ft. Hood massacre was deemed 'workplace violence' by the don't - trust - whitey top cop!
To claim that Holder and Obama don't have an agenda would get you an insanity defense in criminal court.
Finally, past CIA & DOD chiefs, Gates and Panetta, called out their former boss yesterday, regarding his Syria debacle.'Bout time - and Panetta's a big-time lefty!
Guess the apology tour wasn't as effective as this naive president thought.
I don't what the over/under line is on years needed to recover from Obama's disastrous attempt at running a nation, but it has to be more than 10.
What a mess.
So you think there were WMD's in Iraq?

When did Bush get bin Laden?

What happened on 911?

Who did TARP?

Who crashed the Economy in 2008?

Lmfao

You Doofus.
Fox News Is A Joke

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
CNN Can't Remember the Last Shooting at 'U.S. Military Facility'
Fort Hood 2009?
CNN
Clinton News Network?
Communist News Network?
Corrupt News Network?
Clinton's Corrupt Communist News Network!!!
Do you remember 911?

Lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy.

He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move.

Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond.

Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing.

Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch.

The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times.

The farmer said, "Oh, Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try!"

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>cool cool cool Big Steve ,keep it up you make my day.thanks my friend.have good day.
Thank you, my friend, that's why I do it. It makes my day, knowing that I could give someone a laugh, or otherwise brighten their day. There is so much crap, going on with these threads, and I used to try to argue with them, but they exist only to do what they do, so I decided that I would just post jokes, and the occasional remark, like this one, and try to do a little good. Once again, thank you so much, for your kind remarks, and I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful day, my friend. God bless!!!
thanks

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, my friend, that's why I do it. It makes my day, knowing that I could give someone a laugh, or otherwise brighten their day. There is so much crap, going on with these threads, and I used to try to argue with them, but they exist only to do what they do, so I decided that I would just post jokes, and the occasional remark, like this one, and try to do a little good. Once again, thank you so much, for your kind remarks, and I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful day, my friend. God bless!!!
from one comedian to another have great day.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Turd Burglar,
We all really missed you Mitt Romney Insights....It is a Bummer that Topix now has a "No-Psycho Policy".....This leaves you outta here....Bye!
Go to the light!
Ohhh did your little Rawmoney get stomped like McCain?s
hollerrat

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

isn't it sad America doesn't have a president at the present time we have a blamer-in-chief crybaby
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Ohhh did your little Rawmoney get stomped like McCain?s
Sheeple,

As a Follower of the Herd, you would not understand that most people do not have "Their Guy".....It is a Demokrat Plantation sorta thang you have going there.

(By the way 310 Million Americans did not vote for you Beloved Herd Leader, Barry Soetoro. Gawd the truth is awful isn't it?)

Bahayahahahahhhh

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

thanks wrote:
<quoted text>from one comedian to another have great day.
And you do the same, my good friend, and God bless you!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>cool cool cool Big Steve ,keep it up you make my day.thanks my friend.have good day.
You, too, my friend, and God bless you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min concerned much 147,021
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Khatru 128,987
john sowders 34 min stephanie 4
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 1 hr I heard 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Re. Handy Mart Building? 2 hr Toby 3
Anthony Smith 2 hr ridiculous 12
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000