Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#29874 Sep 6, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
FIRST Amendment was KILLED when Americans permitted the press and government to conceal the TRUTH when C.I.A. had J.F.K.'s brains splattered all over his wife so the World could witness WHO REALLY "pulls the strings" in American politics when they sense a "threat" to them (intelligence sectors). They are working on the 5th-10th Amendments today, 4th was gutted almost 2 years ago now! You need to catchup with the REAL offensive, hell, your still in the 60's when it comes to Bill of Rights attacks if still stuck on the 1st one.

IF you TRULY want some semblence of "Liberty" back, the ANTI-American "Patriot Act" MUST BE KILLED!!! As long as it exists .. the Constition is in a COMA (legally suspended).. plain and simple. The vehicle being used AGAINST Americans is a law named to do the very opposite, it does not make Americans "patriots", but creates new "domestic terrorists", most with badges and guns to terrorize the citizens into submission and most importantly .. "obedience". Want to find out FIRST-HAND? I DARE you to begin a "cop-watch" program in your community ... find out just how much YOUR local "protectors" don't want you to see and you will get a taste of just how insideous BULLY "big-brother" REALLY is.... try it, find out for yourselves.

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#29877 Sep 6, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
democrats controlled the house senate and white house the first twp years of this feckless Kenyans tenure why didnt they fix anything republicans have never controlled all three branches in my lifetime never
BOTH parties are CORRUPT and in essence neutralize each other as to keep the citizenry both confused and pitted against each other as REAL agendas are pushed and passed in the scenery behind the spotlight fight of the day. Don't believe it, go volunteer and move up in a local chapter until you get invites to "closed-door" non-public meetings. You will then, not only see, but experience it FIRST-HAND as I have done when I once thought people who said so were just full of crap... it is the "system" thats over-flowing with the crap and not enough citizens who do plumbing to clear it out. So now its backed up and over-flowing into our streets, homes, schools, food and water supply, workplace, hospitals, every aspect of the American way of life.

Time to put on some gas-masks and bio-suits so it can be cleaned out before the Cancer of Corruption eating it from WITHIN leaves nothing but a dried-out, left-over snakeskin as it kills our Nation and society.

As long as the Electoral College continues being hi-jacked by the population being both un-educated in how it REPLACES THEIR VOTE FOR PRESIDENT and how just an elite handful of so-called Americans are "selected" to VOTE FOR YOU for President / V.P.! Why is this primitive, out-of-date system still being permitted to STRIP OUR RIGHT TO VOTE FOR President away?!! Why do those in power (CONGRESS) FEAR giving The People that RIGHT back? Could it be that RIGHTS = POWER? POWER they FEAR a Citizen should have by BIRTHRIGHT? Are YOU afraid to cast a REAL VOTE for a President, one that is actually taken seriously?

It is generations past the time to RESTORE the POPULAR VOTE FOR President!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29879 Sep 6, 2013
Texian wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST Amendment was KILLED when Americans permitted the press and government to conceal the TRUTH when C.I.A. had J.F.K.'s brains splattered all over his wife so the World could witness WHO REALLY "pulls the strings" in American politics when they sense a "threat" to them (intelligence sectors). They are working on the 5th-10th Amendments today, 4th was gutted almost 2 years ago now! You need to catchup with the REAL offensive, hell, your still in the 60's when it comes to Bill of Rights attacks if still stuck on the 1st one.
IF you TRULY want some semblence of "Liberty" back, the ANTI-American "Patriot Act" MUST BE KILLED!!! As long as it exists .. the Constition is in a COMA (legally suspended).. plain and simple. The vehicle being used AGAINST Americans is a law named to do the very opposite, it does not make Americans "patriots", but creates new "domestic terrorists", most with badges and guns to terrorize the citizens into submission and most importantly .. "obedience". Want to find out FIRST-HAND? I DARE you to begin a "cop-watch" program in your community ... find out just how much YOUR local "protectors" don't want you to see and you will get a taste of just how insideous BULLY "big-brother" REALLY is.... try it, find out for yourselves.
There is a program, that I saw recently on The History Channel 2, called "Book of Secrets," and the episode I refer to was titled "Presidential Cover-Ups." It concerned Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Obama. Oddly, LBJ wasn't included, nor was Carter, or G.W. Bush. The only thing they said about G.W. Bush was that he left office "in disgrace" but, according to the report, in was only that he left with such a low approval rating. It's very interesting, and informative, and even includes a segment about Benghazi, and the possibility that the rioters may have meant to hit a CIA headquarters, about a mile from the American Embassy, and hit the Embassy by mistake. It's very interesting, and I would recommend it to everyone. It seemed, to me anyway, that it was just as damning for the Republicans as it was for the Democrats, and pulled no punches. Too, the CIA's long arm is involved in just about every report. I'm sure that you can scam the cable schedule, and that it will be re-ran several times. To say the least, it is very remarkable!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“One Nation, under God”

Location hidden

#29881 Sep 6, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a program, that I saw recently on The History Channel 2, called "Book of Secrets," and the episode I refer to was titled "Presidential Cover-Ups." It concerned Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Obama. Oddly, LBJ wasn't included, nor was Carter, or G.W. Bush. The only thing they said about G.W. Bush was that he left office "in disgrace" but, according to the report, in was only that he left with such a low approval rating. It's very interesting, and informative, and even includes a segment about Benghazi, and the possibility that the rioters may have meant to hit a CIA headquarters, about a mile from the American Embassy, and hit the Embassy by mistake. It's very interesting, and I would recommend it to everyone. It seemed, to me anyway, that it was just as damning for the Republicans as it was for the Democrats, and pulled no punches. Too, the CIA's long arm is involved in just about every report. I'm sure that you can scam the cable schedule, and that it will be re-ran several times. To say the least, it is very remarkable!
You should look into what REALLY happened in Panama and Oliver North's connections to the boom in the cocaine trade of the USA during the 80's and beyond. Mena, Arkansas wasn't anything before North "marked it" and C.I.A. began using it in its distribution network before and after Contra-gate ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

London, KY

#29882 Sep 7, 2013
wish i could have been there for that lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#29883 Sep 7, 2013
Texian wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look into what REALLY happened in Panama and Oliver North's connections to the boom in the cocaine trade of the USA during the 80's and beyond. Mena, Arkansas wasn't anything before North "marked it" and C.I.A. began using it in its distribution network before and after Contra-gate ....
My friend, you really should try to find this program. It involves Iran/Contra, and Ollie North, too. Have a wonderful weekend!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fred

Clintwood, VA

#29885 Sep 7, 2013
Surely we can all get along.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29888 Sep 8, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you really should try to find this program. It involves Iran/Contra, and Ollie North, too. Have a wonderful weekend!
And the criminal Raygun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Houston, TX

#29891 Sep 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>And the criminal Raygun.
You've been programmed will, grasshopper!

Houston, TX

#29892 Sep 8, 2013
Make that "well." Sorry, old fingers1
aaa

Glasgow, KY

#29893 Sep 8, 2013
typical
Wrong

West Liberty, KY

#29894 Sep 8, 2013
I thought you said you lived at salt lick ky?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, I do NOT live in Morehead. As I have told you before I use a "proxy server" which is located in Morehead. And since you have absolutely no idea what a "proxy server" is, it is plain to see you have no clue what a "proxy war" is either.
I currently live within walking distance of Grayson Lake.
It's funny how you talk about Morehead from Pikeville and Elkhorn City of all places! LOL
Go jump in the lake

West Liberty, KY

#29896 Sep 8, 2013
cave run would be closer for you
Why

West Liberty, KY

#29898 Sep 8, 2013
lie about it?
No one cares!
The truth will set you free!
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, it would not be!
the best

Tompkinsville, KY

#29899 Sep 8, 2013
the best for the job
Nikki

United States

#29901 Sep 8, 2013
be warned wrote:
With all the negative and hateful propaganda and unprofesstional manner that Rand Paul and the republican party has dished out in the last few months, why would anyone be surprised at this behavior? Have we all forgotten that she had the same right to be there as the Rand Paul supportors? For those of you who don't know it is within her first amendment rights to protest or support or wear a wig to do so. I too watched the video and find the behavior of the men involved barbaric and uncivilized. How embarrassing for the state of KY that we have come to this. Also a word of advise for all you so called "tea partiers"....be very careful by thinking or ASSuming that Rand Paul is respresenting you. He will be Mitch McConnell's lap dog and will be an ineffective representative of this state. I would say that this is not the last contraversial thing that happens surrounding him!!! Now that I think of it....not the first either!!!
oh my
you are

West Liberty, KY

#29902 Sep 9, 2013
nobamawhacker = morehead no proxy
nikki = nobamawhacker is morehead + proxy
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> oh my
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#29903 Sep 9, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, I do NOT live in Morehead. As I have told you before I use a "proxy server" which is located in Morehead. And since you have absolutely no idea what a "proxy server" is, it is plain to see you have no clue what a "proxy war" is either.
I currently live within walking distance of Grayson Lake.
It's funny how you talk about Morehead from Pikeville and Elkhorn City of all places! LOL
So you are an Imbecile near a hick Lake.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29904 Sep 9, 2013
Based upon what has been said, Rand Paul has made good sense on most subjects as far as the Tea Party and all Conservatives are concerned. Of course we understand no liberal wants the same as the conservative.

What is deplorable is that none in Congress can give up any stand , enough to get the real work done.What about the Immigration of illegals ,the Border being open, the I>R>S. scandal and a need to reform all of them and the entire political way as well as the entire gov`t??? The ones in the Congress seem to like things as they are, too much!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29905 Sep 9, 2013
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> oh my
If we exchanged the word "Republican" for the word" Democrat" what would be the difference between the two Parties in that previous statement?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 24 min TOASTup 7
Need food badly 42 min okk 20
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 50 min yea 2
hp laptop 1 hr travis 15
city of barbourville 2 hr common sense is b... 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 4 hr Still Looking 5
Porsche mills 5 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports