Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,681 - 24,700 of 26,226 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
“President Bush was grateful for the invitation to the Republican National Convention,” Bush spokesman Freddy Ford wrote in an e-mail.“He supports Governor Romney and wants him to succeed. President Bush is confident that Mitt Romney will be a great President. But he’s still enjoying his time off the political stage and respectfully declined the invitation to go to Tampa.”
Asked if the former president had been invited to only attend or whether he was also asked to speak, Ford said the conversation didn’t get that far and the former president declined “before details were discussed.”
You are a LIAR!
You don't deserve to be called a man and are a disgrace to your family!
LIAR!!!!
Mitt said don not let the Moron Bushes in the Republitard Convention.
You are the Liar Stupid.
Mitt made a good President, his name is Obama.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
No food stamps here.
Recently retired military.
Currently a business owner.
Very comfortable income.
Have all but one tooth and no cavities nor fillings.
Stop projecting your pathetic existence on others!
Go mow some Lawns you sorry SOB Morehead boy.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
But he’s still enjoying his time off the political stage and respectfully declined the invitation to go to Tampa.
HE DECLINED!!!
Which means he was invited but didn't want to go.
The source is Politico, not exactly a right wing bastion!
LIAR!!!!
Bush knew Mitttard could not win, he knew it would be another Landslide for Obama.

lmfao

You lost stupid, get over it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I bet someobe missed your nappy poo.....

LANDSLIDE !!
Obama has now won Florida with a margin of 75,000 votes. That’s more than 100 times the alleged margin of victory for George Bush in 2000 in that state. And, with Florida, Obama has 332 electoral votes, as compared with 206 for Romney.
When all is said and done:
1. Barack Obama has won an overwhelming majority in the Electoral College, a daunting majority of the popular vote and a majority of the nation’s states—including most of the country’s largest states and states in every major region of the republic: New England, the mid-Atlantic, the Great Lakes, the South, the Southwest, the Mountain West and the West.
2. Barack Obama has won more popular votes than any Democratic candidate for president in history—except Barack Obama in 2008.
3. Barack Obama is the first Democratic president to win more than 50 percent of the popular vote in a re-election run since Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1944.
4. Barack Obama is the only Democratic candidate for president since FDR to twice win more than 50 percent of the national vote.
5. Barack Obama has, in both of his presidential runs, won a higher percentage of the national vote than any Democratic nominee since Lyndon Johnson in his 1964 landslide victory.
Add it all up and Obama has a mandate from this year’s presidential election that is significantly greater than those afforded John Kennedy in 1960, Richard Nixon in 1968, Jimmy Carter in 1976 or George W. Bush in 2000 or 2004.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I bet someobe missed your nappy poo.....
LANDSLIDE !!
Obama has now won Florida with a margin of 75,000 votes. That’s more than 100 times the alleged margin of victory for George Bush in 2000 in that state. And, with Florida, Obama has 332 electoral votes, as compared with 206 for Romney.
When all is said and done:
1. Barack Obama has won an overwhelming majority in the Electoral College, a daunting majority of the popular vote and a majority of the nation’s states—including most of the country’s largest states and states in every major region of the republic: New England, the mid-Atlantic, the Great Lakes, the South, the Southwest, the Mountain West and the West.
2. Barack Obama has won more popular votes than any Democratic candidate for president in history—except Barack Obama in 2008.
3. Barack Obama is the first Democratic president to win more than 50 percent of the popular vote in a re-election run since Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1944.
4. Barack Obama is the only Democratic candidate for president since FDR to twice win more than 50 percent of the national vote.
5. Barack Obama has, in both of his presidential runs, won a higher percentage of the national vote than any Democratic nominee since Lyndon Johnson in his 1964 landslide victory.
Add it all up and Obama has a mandate from this year’s presidential election that is significantly greater than those afforded John Kennedy in 1960, Richard Nixon in 1968, Jimmy Carter in 1976 or George W. Bush in 2000 or 2004.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 45-60 minutes from Morehead.
Do you know what a proxy server is? Somehow I doubt you do!
I don't mow my own lawn let alone someone else's. I pay someone else to do that!
You need to look up the meaning of "landslide!"
The best examples are the 1980 and 1984 Presidential Elections!
330 Electoral Votes stupid boy.

So you are not close to the Remedial College you hicktard Farm boy.

lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!
A daunting majority of the popular vote??? LESS THAN 2% is NOW a DAUNTING MAJORITY!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
You people remind me of a book I read a couple years ago. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this thread was used as research for "Arguing With IDIOTS!!!!
I like how when douchebag Obama goes to Martha's Vineyard and stays in a home that was bought and paid for by an entrepreneur whose company does the exact thing as that evil Mitt Romney. During the election it was described as "sending jobs overseas" but when Lord Obama needs a place to relax after two weeks of ineffective leadership it's called "corporate reorganization."
Hypocrisy at its best!
330 Electoral Votes you ignorant hick boy pos.

lmfao

Stupid people are amusing.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boy keep saying obama won get over it and YOU'RE bringing up the 2000 election results?????? ROFLMAO
Goron lost GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!
What a complete ID10T!!!!
The Moron was elected by the Supreme Court and he destroyed America.

Where are those WMD's it has been 12 Years Stupid.

lmfao
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Gotta be really hear deep up your azz, to try to say Obama isn't OUR president.

Really sad, YOU were allowed to serve in the military, when you're ignorant of respect for leadership.

Guess, you stayed in the stockade & drunk, for your 28 years on the government teat.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

More noise, by someobe who lies.....

Gotta be really HEAD deep up your azz, to try to say Obama isn't OUR president.

Really sad, YOU were allowed to serve in the military, when you're ignorant of respect for leadership.

Guess, you stayed in the stockade & drunk, for your 28 years on the government teat.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

SO, your new contention is Presidents are elected by popular vote ??? WOW !

Really an idiot, aren't you ??

As for your cabin, it's nice WE have weekend getaways, but why doesn't yours have internet, cheapo ?

SOmeOBE is telling stories & blathering, like the fool, you are.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Are you familiar with the term anonymous ??

Boy, you're "out the door, gone, and on your way" a lot, for a guy who can't help but lie....

Poor lying guy, nobody believe a word you write, SICKO !!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I did report this as well as asked them to look into this by ip address so they can see that I am not dont tread on me as you claim in your libelous statements.
I also gave them my lawyers contact information.
NOW, I am on my way to the weekend house after a slight delay.
A Public Defender is not "your" Lawyer.
Jeff

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Font, Olf, all the regulars... one question

Do you all think you are making a difference? Do you feel like you've made a difference in the lives of others?

Is that why your presence here is constant. I know I read this a lot (mostly, OLF, Miss Font, Pam, ect) the stalking, the skipping around on other county forums... Its... I don't know. Baffling to me that some people can be SO interested in.. I don't know. Internet fighting? stalking? Talking? chatting? I read this at work, but if I am home, or on my own hours, I don't even think about it. But for some reason, when I come here to read, I always wonder why you guys are here SO MUCH. I mean, Miss Font, you post A LOT. Topix takes up A LOT of your time. Does it not? I mean, really. Look at how much you post. Look at how many hours of your time you've spent on here, fussing, or talking, or whatever. Its saddening. You've spent a pretty good chunk of your time on Topix.

You are wasting your life. I hope you can give topix a rest, and actually go live. When you aren't posting here, you are posting in other forums on topix. I just don't get it .I don't get why you all can't go out and live you life.

Miss Font is the worst for it. The volume of her posts is staggering. It is just.. so weird to me.

I wonder what Miss Font looks like, or is like in person. She must have a hard time socially with people. Its just my opinion, and theory. I mean.. when you spend SO much of your time on the computer your social skills pay for it.

I am sorry Miss E Font. That you have to spend a lot of your time and energy on Topix. When I say "have to". I know that you'd truly would have a hard time not using topix.

All fussing, jokes and hatefulness aside.

I hope you can step away from topix for a time. Not for anyone but yourself. Go out to a bookstore, or coffee shop. Engage conversation with people.

thanks jeff

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

great post
Jeff wrote:
Font, Olf, all the regulars... one question
Do you all think you are making a difference? Do you feel like you've made a difference in the lives of others?
Is that why your presence here is constant. I know I read this a lot (mostly, OLF, Miss Font, Pam, ect) the stalking, the skipping around on other county forums... Its... I don't know. Baffling to me that some people can be SO interested in.. I don't know. Internet fighting? stalking? Talking? chatting? I read this at work, but if I am home, or on my own hours, I don't even think about it. But for some reason, when I come here to read, I always wonder why you guys are here SO MUCH. I mean, Miss Font, you post A LOT. Topix takes up A LOT of your time. Does it not? I mean, really. Look at how much you post. Look at how many hours of your time you've spent on here, fussing, or talking, or whatever. Its saddening. You've spent a pretty good chunk of your time on Topix.
You are wasting your life. I hope you can give topix a rest, and actually go live. When you aren't posting here, you are posting in other forums on topix. I just don't get it .I don't get why you all can't go out and live you life.
Miss Font is the worst for it. The volume of her posts is staggering. It is just.. so weird to me.
I wonder what Miss Font looks like, or is like in person. She must have a hard time socially with people. Its just my opinion, and theory. I mean.. when you spend SO much of your time on the computer your social skills pay for it.
I am sorry Miss E Font. That you have to spend a lot of your time and energy on Topix. When I say "have to". I know that you'd truly would have a hard time not using topix.
All fussing, jokes and hatefulness aside.
I hope you can step away from topix for a time. Not for anyone but yourself. Go out to a bookstore, or coffee shop. Engage conversation with people.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
America is falling behind & the last thing we need is racist hypocrisy deciding our purpose.
And that is why we don't need a President that pulls the race card almost every time he speaks.
APRIL

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
TRUE
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> And that is why we don't need a President that pulls the race card almost every time he speaks.
WE elected a black president, he's not playing the race card realizing it....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>WE elected a black president, he's not playing the race card realizing it....
He "realizes it" in the same way as OJ, Rodney King, Al Sharpton, Mumia, Shabazz, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters and Trayvon Martin's parents realize it. It gets him a pass with the libtards.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

911 & bush.... Gee, WHO gets a p ass ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Reality 149,803
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min stuck in a lodi 130,222
Churches 31 min Preached 1
Charmaine Partin 1 hr Sad 2
dead beat mothers 2 hr oldlady 1
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 3 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
selfless love witnessed 3 hr IronHammer 1
Sheriff deputies 3 hr cant wait 16
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 7 hr Brain dead 8

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs