Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Communist China

Conway, SC

#29091 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words. What has Obama gotten done? The killing still goes on. We are still in the War . They still blow our troops up. The East is worse than before ! Our Embassy was left to fend for themselves while O went to bed, and Hillary had refused to send help for 6 months.4 Dead Americans and no explaination yet. Except a lie by the State dept. Now we have the IRS targeting for Politics.We have all the party-ing and millions blown! Yep, O has done a lot!!!
And you can not understand?
President Obama ended Bush's 2 Failed Wars.

Ended bin Laden's protected Life to the dismay of the Bushes.

Ended the High Treason of the Bush Administration.

Ended Qhadaffi.

Ended DADT.

Has passed same Sex Marriage.

Passed Healthcare Reform.

Stopped the Banks from stealing.

No more TARP.

Bush did nothing..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29094 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama ended Bush's 2 Failed Wars.
Ended Qhadaffi.
Ended DADT.
No more TARP.
Bush did nothing..
About half of this is not what the people want!!The rest is puh-puh!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29098 Jul 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
WE re-elected Obama, your racist BS didn't work then & it doesn't work now.

You are the FIRST to call racist . So , you must be one. You have to fall back on this name calling when all else fails you. Just your same ole speil of the party.

BTW-any idea why my spell check won`t work? It just comes up with "spell check is not able to function at this moment" Been that way for weeks and even the cable co can not determine what is wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29099 Jul 24, 2013
Ended Qhadaffi.
Ended DADT.
No more TARP.

Bush did nothing..

Racists ignore reality...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29107 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the FIRST to call racist . So , you must be one. You have to fall back on this name calling when all else fails you. Just your same ole speil of the party.
BTW-any idea why my spell check won`t work? It just comes up with "spell check is not able to function at this moment" Been that way for weeks and even the cable co can not determine what is wrong.
Zimmerman was the FIRST to say he was assaulted, looks like in bagger logic, Trayvon was attacked, right ???

Thanks, senile dude....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hollerrat

Hazard, KY

#29112 Jul 25, 2013
Obama has bankrupt Detroit just a year ago he told us he saved it, iguess he lied, in the words of another leftwing fudgepacker, ghomers pyles, SURPRIZE,SURPRIZE, SURPRIZE, the way to tewll the Kenyan they call Obama is lying is if his lips move

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#29116 Jul 25, 2013
A yuppie opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW. "Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!" he whined.

"You yuppies are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"

Oh my Gaaad...", replied the yuppie, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex!!!!!"

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29117 Jul 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A yuppie opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW. "Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!" he whined.
"You yuppies are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"
Oh my Gaaad...", replied the yuppie, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex!!!!!"
That reminds me of Something. There was an "oil spill" and all these "poor earth-loving enviromentalists" showed up and carried on when the cameras were on them. Cameras were then shut off and the people shortly disappeared. They were all driving Beemers, Range Rovers and Hummers. Turned out the "oil Spill" was nothing more than harmless algae but never saw a retraction. Just a bunch of rich college know-nothing Obama voters driving daddy's cars.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29118 Jul 25, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you forgot the November 2012 Election when you said the people wanted Rawmoney.
Lmfao
No, the O won. Some of us really thought O was not as well trained for the job, and perhaps Mitt could have been. Now we do not know. But, what we do know is that O has been bad for the Country.

Example|--and I know you will disagree--but do any really think you can increase coverage with pre-existing problems, up children to age 26 on the parents policy and give some 30 million more into coverage -- twenty million illegals also go into the coverage-and it will not cost every taxpayer greater in taxes?? Do you really think the Insurance Company will not increase the cost of premiums?

Do you think charging every one a fine or tax if they will not buy insurance for any reason? Some are rich and don`t want it. Some are poor and can not afford it . They also will not have to, or, can`t afford the fine. So, the gov`t gives it? Taxes go up. So, the middle class takes the costs. If any middle class remain.

You are one of three things--deliberative refusal to learn, can`t learn, or just stupid.

We try to explain and you refuse to really go any deeper than name calling.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29119 Jul 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>

We try to explain and you refuse to really go any deeper than name calling.
That would be a first.
John

Clay City, KY

#29120 Jul 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That would be a first.
talk to PR lady about this.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29121 Jul 25, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That reminds me of Something. There was an "oil spill" and all these "poor earth-loving enviromentalists" showed up and carried on when the cameras were on them. Cameras were then shut off and the people shortly disappeared. They were all driving Beemers, Range Rovers and Hummers. Turned out the "oil Spill" was nothing more than harmless algae but never saw a retraction. Just a bunch of rich college know-nothing Obama voters driving daddy's cars.
With multiple Cadillacs & a car elevator, no doubt.... Oh sorry, did I pee on your BS reality ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29122 Jul 25, 2013
Zimmerman was the FIRST to say he was assaulted, looks like in bagger logic, Trayvon was attacked, right ???

Thanks, senile dude....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29123 Jul 25, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Thanks, senile dude....
As the trial progressed, the witness and Z indicated Martin did the first punching, and proceeded to whip up on Z.So, the Ct. accepted this as the other involved was dead. Since you intend to find your own witnesses and develope your own case, maybe you should call for the Jury`s decision and reasoning?

Maybe senility is in better shape than your blind stupidity?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29126 Jul 25, 2013
Ms. Jeantel was on the phone with Martin just moments before he was killed.

On the stand, she indicated that she could hear Martin saying “get off, get off” before they were disconnected, but she never said he threw the first punch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John

Clay City, KY

#29129 Jul 25, 2013
Taylor Henson is her name wrote:
OFF TOPIC...
On Saturday 10/20/13 was mowed down by a legally bind man, that was able to get a license to drive. The state of Kentucky thought it best to allow a blind man a license to drive. To the state his privilege of driving is more important than the right to life for the children around him. His wife works for the state in the legalized kidnapping ring called Protection and Permanency. We all know that one, the one that sends an armed state thug out to your house to take your children when an anonymous person calls and says they don't think you parent the way the state wants. The wife is considered a law enforcement officer, and her husband admits to illegal drug use, yet she isn't obligated to stop him. If you smoke a joint she takes your children away. If her husband smokes a joint she gives him a car allowing him to kill Taylor. You smoke a joint she uses the armed force of the law to take your kids: her husband Taylor and she uses the connections from her job to protect him.
There will be no prosecution in this because we all know that innocence has no place in the state agenda, if it means that a state employee gets hurt feelings. The D.A. will decline to prosecute over some technicality, or the judge will throw it out for the same reason. One of the things that you don't know is that the privileged,'law enforcement' class does this every day in this country. the records are either destroyed or sealed in order to hide it. This was explained to me by a deputy sheriff as a 'courtesy afforded' to 'law enforcement brethren'. The only chance for justice that Taylor has is by the press keeping on it, so if you read this please call and ask tv, radio, print or print news about this story.
talk to PR lady about this, she really knows all about this for sure.
FRank

Hazard, KY

#29131 Jul 25, 2013
Tygf
Really?

Alexandria, VA

#29132 Jul 26, 2013
Wasn't this thread started about Rand Paul supporter stepping on somebody's hand? Give it a break! People are off subject, that happened in 2010! Start another thread if people want to discuss something else. We're all bored because were on topic, but enough about Rand Paul supporters that has nothing to do with subject! Geez!!
Communist China

Conway, SC

#29135 Jul 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
As the trial progressed, the witness and Z indicated Martin did the first punching, and proceeded to whip up on Z.So, the Ct. accepted this as the other involved was dead. Since you intend to find your own witnesses and develope your own case, maybe you should call for the Jury`s decision and reasoning?
Maybe senility is in better shape than your blind stupidity?
Zimmerman never testified.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Slim D

Saint Paul, MN

#29136 Jul 26, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman never testified.
His police interviews were played for the jury, where he indicated he was attacked.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason hughes 1 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 3 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 3 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 3 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 5 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr dollarsbill 132,148
praying it's all a lie 13 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"