Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,230)

Showing posts 24,581 - 24,600 of26,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grim Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>PERFECT IRONY, like always...
It so sad, but to pathetic.

The only Human Contact that Slewblomkin the Whacking Bush, has is on Topix.

One the one hand why not just end it all and take that OD Of Thorazine.

On the other hand, as long as Slewblomkin is here, He is not hurting "live" Humans!

We are "Taking the Bullets", so that Slewblomkin does not go out and go Columbine before he takes himself out.

"Rah Rah Team Topix" eh?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
They will probably be dead before we can get help to them so why bother, good night Hillary, Good night Obama!!
Liberal Leadership at work!
What about the CIA Agents less than a mile away who were told to stand down? Were they also supposedly in Bosnia at a training event?
Sure, we should send ALL AMERICANS into a sovereign nation, then see how many dead we can wrack up, like a right wingnut F-UP !!!

5, 6, 7, 8 they're ALL JUST NUMBERS, when your point is to second guess & forget ....

who the actual killers were....

Love your hypocrisy about the bush dead. Didn't he GIVE UP on Bin Laden ?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

On March 13, 2002 then President Bush said,“We haven’t heard much from him. And I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don’t know where he is. I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.”

Bush continued,“I was concerned about him when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban. But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became — we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his Al Qaeda killers anymore.”

Later we would find out that Bush was no longer concerned about Bin Laden because his administration had already turned its attention towards what they saw as unfinished business in Iraq. Because George W. Bush was not concerned, the families of the nearly 3,000 victims of the 9/11 attacks were left without justice.

Because George W. Bush was not concerned about Bin Laden, 4,452 American troops have lost their lives in Iraq. Those Americans died because the Bush administration gave up on capturing Osama Bin Laden and decided to focus on a war that they thought they could easily win.

In the coming days there will be lots of explanations coming from the right of why George W. Bush deserves credit for the death of Osama Bin Laden, but the truth is very simple and straightforward.

George W. Bush didn’t care, and Osama Bin Laden lived.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The SEALS got Bin Laden, and Obama couldn't save him.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Totally safe under Bush, dead under Obama... HMMMM ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you really believe SOCOM just stopped looking for OBL?
Do you really believe THAT order was given?
Bush didn't sit and wring his hands like an old woman, he had given standing orders to kill Bin Laden on sight, that was enough. When he was sighted, the order to kill him was already in place. Bushwhacker thinks our military people have no brains and have to be led like children. I bet he/she needs a hug.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't sit and wring his hands like an old woman, he had given standing orders to kill Bin Laden on sight, that was enough. When he was sighted, the order to kill him was already in place. Bushwhacker thinks our military people have no brains and have to be led like children. I bet he/she needs a hug.
I agree with you bro, and whos balls is Bushwhacker sukin', probably some left wing hippy.
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I f we didn't have a military we wouldn't be attacked

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
I "think" bush could have caught Bin Laden, just like Obama, if he had a brain.
Reality sucks for you children, huh ?
The reality is, bush failed & Obama got Bin Laden.
Excuse me, here I been thinkin it was the SEALS had something to do with it. Obama was off playing golf with some muzzies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
I f we didn't have a military we wouldn't be attacked
Famous last words. Lots of places didn't have military in 1945 and underwent changes. They were re-names the Japanese Empire and the Axis Powers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
I get it, when you want to blame Obama it's ok, but when he succeeds, it's not his leadership....
Poor bagger, too stupid to see the hypocrisy.
As for something, so did the C in C.
When you continue to lose elections, be sure and use racist terms to describe minority voters, WE APPRECIATE IT.
Get real you whackjob..All he did was give the O.K. which took forever just like those Somali pirates that Kidnapped the Mearske captain and we ended up tying up to and waited for more than 24 hours just to get the O.K. from Obama to take them out..His hesitant lack of decision making skills will end up getting us into something he won't be able to fix.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>Get real you whackjob..All he did was give the O.K. which took forever just like those Somali pirates that Kidnapped the Mearske captain and we ended up tying up to and waited for more than 24 hours just to get the O.K. from Obama to take them out..His hesitant lack of decision making skills will end up getting us into something he won't be able to fix.
So, bush couldn't say OK ??? WOW ! You're RIGHT, you guys are real morons....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The real people who defend this Great Nation and are called to perform these Heroic duties would laugh at all of you???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

You sound like a bunch of puppies fighting to get that nipple...Politics..please politic on..this is definitely where you belong.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The only effort put forth was how to excuse their inaction!

So, bush couldn't say OK ??? WOW ! You're RIGHT, you guys are real morons....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Mr. Obama happened to be The CinC when OBL was located.
Meanwhile, while the Military Chiefs were trying to convince the CinC to act on the intelligence, a local Dr. was able to collect DNA samples from everyone in the compound and turn over to US operatives. The DNA was then sent away for analysis to confirm the identities of the people in the compound.
While simultaneously an exact replica of said compound was built and then used for training for a couple of months all the while trying to get the CinC to make a decision!
Obama just happened to be the CinC and fortunately smarter people were in the room for a couple of months trying to get the indecisive a feminine "leader" to commit.
But boy oh boy was he more than happy to take the credit!
You have made more since in the last 5 minutes than any of these other whack jobs comments..God Bless You.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sense not since..sorry
El Tony

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Who the fk is Rand Paul?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text> It sure is taking a while for his comeback...They must be Googleing and Binging and all that...LOL
You're be waiting a while the Champ style is to stick and move
he floats like a butterfly and sting like a bee.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>Get real you whackjob..All he did was give the O.K. which took forever just like those Somali pirates that Kidnapped the Mearske captain and we ended up tying up to and waited for more than 24 hours just to get the O.K. from Obama to take them out..His hesitant lack of decision making skills will end up getting us into something he won't be able to fix.
Why did Bush not kill bin Laden?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,581 - 24,600 of26,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Le Jimbo 144,603
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 127,770
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr whocares 360
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 4 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 4 hr Mad 45
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 4 hr Amy 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000