Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Communist China

Conway, SC

#28971 Jul 21, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2rphIXJiF38XX
Time to give more head hick tard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tried and true

Flatgap, KY

#28977 Jul 21, 2013
Old news
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28980 Jul 22, 2013
Help ??

Been discussed to death.... STFU !
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28981 Jul 22, 2013
The night of the attack, according to the special op, they were training 3 & 1/2 hours away in Croatia.

"We have the ability to load out, get on birds, at a minimum stage. C110 had the ability to be there, in my opinion, in 4 to 6 hours from their European theater to react.

Gee, MATH not your strong suit ???

Send "help" into a sovereign nation, unknown situation, to do what...?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28982 Jul 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
The night of the attack, according to the special op, they were training 3 & 1/2 hours away in Croatia.
"We have the ability to load out, get on birds, at a minimum stage. C110 had the ability to be there, in my opinion, in 4 to 6 hours from their European theater to react.
Gee, MATH not your strong suit ???
Send "help" into a sovereign nation, unknown situation, to do what...?
Anything would have been a life savior , but Hillary and Obama declined. That is what is wrong with this situation. They Declined!

Failed leadership is what we consider to be the cause. Argue it anyway you wish--but we have a failed leadership problem. Now you may call all the names you please--but because you simply do not wish to recognize the problem is not our problem. We do.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28984 Jul 22, 2013
How sad. To think, no effort made.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28992 Jul 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true uneducated teabagger.
----
Contrary to popular belief, diplomatic missions do not enjoy full extraterritorial status and are not sovereign territory of the represented state.[5][6] Rather, the premises of diplomatic missions remain under the jurisdiction of the host state while being afforded special privileges (such as immunity from most local laws) by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. Diplomats themselves still retain full diplomatic immunity, and (as an adherent to the Vienna Convention) the host country may not enter the premises of the mission without permission of the represented country. The term "extraterritoriality " is often applied to diplomatic missions, but only in this broader sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_missi...
Correct--however the ability to have security in the form of our Marines as in most Countries, was denied here, as result of the failed leadership of the State Dept. Requests for security were ignored and the lack on funds blamed for the reason. Yet the various administrations people blew millions having parties during this same time period. More excuses for their failed leadership.
Similar as the failed excuses of Ms. Rice sent to lie about some video as the cause for the uprising of the angry. This even angered the local Country leaders. Nothing but a total disaster of our failed leadership!

Never Hillary!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28994 Jul 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Don't blame your OWN PARTY for underfunding security, logic wouldn't BE RIGHT ??? LMAOROFU~!
More excuses. Don`t forget the State, the IRS and dept`s were having parties while claiming they were out of funds . Obama went on a $ million dollar vacation. The defunding WAS Obama`s idea. Stupid excuse to not re-budget funds away from PARTIES. None of the 4 deaths probably would have happened if security had been given when requested!!Why else would you not give security? Another PARTY? It was just failed leadership all up the line!!!We all know it, you just want to wish it away!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28998 Jul 22, 2013
Under Obama there have been 2 embassy attacks and 4 deaths. Under Bush there were 11 embassy attacks and 52 deaths
Can YOU name the 11 Embassys attacked under President Little Bush?
Wonder why?
The Democrats didn’t politicize them.
‘While there have been two embassy attacks and four deaths during the four-plus years of the Obama administration, this represents a significant slowdown in such violence’.
‘During the eight years of the Bush administration there were eleven such attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates, with 52 deaths. So why are these attacks suddenly front and center in the headlines, even as they become more rare’?
‘Benghazi was the first embassy attack to be politicized, as republicans in congress attempted to turn the attack into a scandal or controversy in an effort to hinder Obama’s reelection bid, and more recently to hamper any future presidential ambitions of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’.
‘None of the eleven attacks during the Bush adminstration were politicized by democrats in congress’.
Here are the 11 Embassys attacked under President Little Bush :
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.
February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.
July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.
December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.
March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls’ school instead.
September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
i think

Hyden, KY

#29014 Jul 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
When truth & honesty doesn't matter = teabagger.
NobamaWhacker wrote:
"The Benghazi attack was a firefight that lasted nearly 8 HOURS..."
OR
"AFTER A 7 HOUR FIREFIGHT!!!!!"
Special place in hell for f*cks who use dead bodies as cannon fodder....
Sure you saw millions wasted in minutes, the aliens did it, right ? LMAOROTU~!
you are a cool cat bushwhacker .but got question how is a bush whacker and a bush hacker alike?i hack lot bushes.
what

Wooton, KY

#29015 Jul 23, 2013
i think wrote:
<quoted text>you are a cool cat bushwhacker .but got question how is a bush whacker and a bush hacker alike?i hack lot bushes.
is the difference between hacking a bush and whacking a bush..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29017 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Bush on 911 you stupid SOB?
You again digress into name calling.
The news said Bush was at a school reading with a child.
Not at Home doing nothing and going to bed during the middle of a firefight.
Please explain what any could have done to stop the planes from flying into the buildings??. One was stopped by the passengers at the cost of their heroic lives.
The attack at Bengazi was by people, took 7 hours, help had been requested and never sent, help at the attack time was available but not sent and all you do is make excuses for the failed leadership. Shame on Hillary and Obama. This reflects on every American.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#29018 Jul 23, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Even back then , there were persons of stupidity spewing comments they knew nothing about.
Grim Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#29027 Jul 23, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>PERFECT IRONY, like always...
It so sad, but to pathetic.

The only Human Contact that Slewblomkin the Whacking Bush, has is on Topix.

One the one hand why not just end it all and take that OD Of Thorazine.

On the other hand, as long as Slewblomkin is here, He is not hurting "live" Humans!

We are "Taking the Bullets", so that Slewblomkin does not go out and go Columbine before he takes himself out.

"Rah Rah Team Topix" eh?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29037 Jul 23, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
They will probably be dead before we can get help to them so why bother, good night Hillary, Good night Obama!!
Liberal Leadership at work!
What about the CIA Agents less than a mile away who were told to stand down? Were they also supposedly in Bosnia at a training event?
Sure, we should send ALL AMERICANS into a sovereign nation, then see how many dead we can wrack up, like a right wingnut F-UP !!!

5, 6, 7, 8 they're ALL JUST NUMBERS, when your point is to second guess & forget ....

who the actual killers were....

Love your hypocrisy about the bush dead. Didn't he GIVE UP on Bin Laden ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29041 Jul 23, 2013
On March 13, 2002 then President Bush said,“We haven’t heard much from him. And I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don’t know where he is. I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.”

Bush continued,“I was concerned about him when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban. But once we set out the policy and started executing the plan, he became — we shoved him out more and more on the margins. He has no place to train his Al Qaeda killers anymore.”

Later we would find out that Bush was no longer concerned about Bin Laden because his administration had already turned its attention towards what they saw as unfinished business in Iraq. Because George W. Bush was not concerned, the families of the nearly 3,000 victims of the 9/11 attacks were left without justice.

Because George W. Bush was not concerned about Bin Laden, 4,452 American troops have lost their lives in Iraq. Those Americans died because the Bush administration gave up on capturing Osama Bin Laden and decided to focus on a war that they thought they could easily win.

In the coming days there will be lots of explanations coming from the right of why George W. Bush deserves credit for the death of Osama Bin Laden, but the truth is very simple and straightforward.

George W. Bush didn’t care, and Osama Bin Laden lived.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29042 Jul 23, 2013
The SEALS got Bin Laden, and Obama couldn't save him.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#29043 Jul 23, 2013
Totally safe under Bush, dead under Obama... HMMMM ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29046 Jul 23, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you really believe SOCOM just stopped looking for OBL?
Do you really believe THAT order was given?
Bush didn't sit and wring his hands like an old woman, he had given standing orders to kill Bin Laden on sight, that was enough. When he was sighted, the order to kill him was already in place. Bushwhacker thinks our military people have no brains and have to be led like children. I bet he/she needs a hug.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29047 Jul 23, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't sit and wring his hands like an old woman, he had given standing orders to kill Bin Laden on sight, that was enough. When he was sighted, the order to kill him was already in place. Bushwhacker thinks our military people have no brains and have to be led like children. I bet he/she needs a hug.
I agree with you bro, and whos balls is Bushwhacker sukin', probably some left wing hippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason hughes 2 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 4 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 4 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 4 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 6 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr dollarsbill 132,148
praying it's all a lie 14 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"