Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Communist China

Conway, SC

#28866 Jul 15, 2013
LiberalLunatics wrote:
Bushwhacked, you posted that the "Racist Inciter and divider in chief" made a statement saying "But we are a nation of laws and the jury has spoken" ..... Hahahahahaha ha ha !!
ROFLMAO!! That pretty rich!! Wow.
What would be know about "laws" other than disregarding them? Is he talking about laws like the rule of law the sheriff used in determining there was no foundation to charge Zimmerman? Or maybe it's about how the "laws"can be twisted to fire that same sheriff from his job so a political point can be made by sacrificing George?
You also say he said, he "knows this case elicited strong emotions".....well DUH ... He dang well should know that...since the reactions of all he says are researched ahead of time so they know how to get the most milage out of his statements! Ya think he was well pleased with the results?
Lmao!!
Oh and you claim he said " in the wake of the verdict i know those passions (meaning hate) will be running even higher"!??????
Gee..... Was that him patting himself on the back as he so often does, for the result he got?
I'm not at all surprised his statement was worded the way it was.
You are an ignorant SOB that clearly has no knowledge other than Fox News BS.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#28868 Jul 15, 2013
My aunt had a 2 lb. baby at 6 mos. and a 3lb. baby boy at seven months...where did life begin? At conception that is where. Life is cheapened so easily.
A 17 year old, young black man was beaten, shot in Illinois because of not joining a black gang. Deliberately murdered by his race. I am glad GZ lived to find justice because too many have been against it. As from what I noticed TM had no marks on his body other than a bullet hole. I cannot judge GZ's strength to have forced off TM. What I do know is that thank goodness no one else was hurt.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28870 Jul 15, 2013
Every one is so eager for the Atty Gen. to file a suit against GZ. What will they do when he files for impunity due to the Law in Florida , Stand your Ground, and the impunity that is involved against racist suit? Do you think Holder will want to look foolish? Or, just do it and ignore the law, as usual.
Hater

Richmond, KY

#28873 Jul 15, 2013
Life, human life, doesn't begin at conception. The sperms cells that fertilize the living eggs are alive when you swallow your boyfriends jizz.
kst

Bowling Green, KY

#28875 Jul 15, 2013
sign my petition to get veteran's business more money than foreigners
http://wh.gov/laEwh
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28876 Jul 15, 2013
Neither the sperm, nor the baby is self sufficient to exist without the host they're part of. Life is independent & unique. Except mindless baggers.....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28877 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
How is getting out of the car & following.... STANDING ?
Since, that wasn't the defense in this trial, you're way out there.....especially since federal is different, than state charges....
Poor senile, scared, racist.... BOO !!!
Neither senile, nor scared, nor racist, dumb-dumb.

Better go back and check that neither racist nor stand your ground was pled at the trial. It was not found to be any grounds for either. They can request and should receive if requested, no trial for anything. You may be unhappy with this but there it is!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#28878 Jul 15, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You won`t believe this , but I tend to agree, about GZ having this in his head and on his shoulders as long as he lives.
The thing wrong is- was Justice served? The laws should allow some punishment but even the Jury could not find it. Maybe the Laws should be changed!!
The thing that all these anti-Zimmerman people seem to overlook is the fact that Martin was sitting on Zimmerman's chest, pounding the bejesus out of his head, and then wrestling with him for control of his gun, while telling Zimmerman, "You die tonight!" Now, if that isn't grounds for self defense grounds, then what is?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28887 Jul 15, 2013
"I am an independent"

My "job" is to blather BS & lies, get caught, then continue to blather, because your "party" is unelectable & unimportant.

Funny, I write a moniker, you copy, I have vacation property, then you do....

Get a job/life, society doesn't listen to liars that "watched" for 28 years. Oh right, you watch millions wasted in MINUTES, right "impotent" twit....??
Charles

Louisa, KY

#28891 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>If the baby was alive, what was the birth ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Pretty funny, your "story" make Romney's family murderers, when will the trial start ??
One died. Nothing funny. You're inference of my comment being anything less important than what it was is disgusting.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28892 Jul 15, 2013
When they do abortions, they should abort the mother at the same time. Only fair.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28898 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>The baby you claimed was born live..... DIED ?? Guess, your God believes in full term births, too.
Since God created everything , and full term was the normal, have to say , "yes" to this one. However he also gave freedom of choice to people, so nothing was proved here.
prime time

Indianapolis, IN

#28899 Jul 16, 2013
Crazy
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28900 Jul 16, 2013
You are right! Some of us have to ask that question , Have we all gone crazy?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28904 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Federal vs State....
Clueless = you are less....
More BS
The Federal FBI already checked and found no evidence of racism or bias and you just try to make it up.

Of course the fact someone died is regrettable and never should happen. It is not wished, it was never wanted and for you to insist it was is pure BS!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28905 Jul 16, 2013
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/tray...

Got any money to wager in your piggy bank ???

Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney’s Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman’s former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.

According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a “fucking moron” and mocking him with the voice of “Achmed the terrorist.” He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about “bombing” and other “Middle Eastern stuff.”

Location hidden

#28906 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/ 2012/05/18/trayvon-martin-case -george-zimmerman-made-racist- remarks-at-work-listen/
Got any money to wager in your piggy bank ???
Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney’s Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman’s former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.
According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a “fucking moron” and mocking him with the voice of “Achmed the terrorist.” He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about “bombing” and other “Middle Eastern stuff.”
Tough shyt, trial's over.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28907 Jul 16, 2013
Hey No balls,

It ain't over, til the federal & civil trials are over, dumbass....

Location hidden

#28908 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Hey No balls,
It ain't over, til the federal & civil trials are over, dumbass....
Crybaby, He was aquitted in court, Zimmerman has a good chance of winning a lot of money, why don't you just accept the fact that the right guy won?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28909 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman has a better chance of being buried......

Guy can't walk down main street.

He's less a thug, than you're a racist coward....

In the future, both will be armed & it's because of this case....

Intelligent folks are careful what they "wish" for.

Idiots ...blather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 18 min mike 27
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 54 min Mcbeatdown 6
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 54 min when 43
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr you know 81
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 2 hr Inside 6
Phillip Vaughn 2 hr Lover 9
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]