Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,501 - 24,520 of 26,228 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The jurors had common sense, they knew who the thug was, and he got dead.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Wanna pay the civil suit ? Funny, how YOU calling names make a death right...

Trayvon was a typical kid walking free, because he was NOT guilty & all your blather equates into rolling in death, by a dirty POS dog....
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Rand supporters are dirty racists....

PS- Reported.
Stalun

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Am I racist, hell no. What I am is a man who believes that if you try to kill someone by bashing their head into concrete and you die, you had it coming.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Didn't have a headache the next day ??? LMAOROFU~!

Yeah, "bashing", right dipstick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Stalun wrote:
Am I racist, hell no. What I am is a man who believes that if you try to kill someone by bashing their head into concrete and you die, you had it coming.
But Martin is Obama's son, don't you know that?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Guy projected a picture of Zimmerman's head, which showed a few bloody spots but no big gashes.

He pointed out that Zimmerman told a physician's assistant that he didn't even have a headache the next day.

"Was he injured? Yes.

Was he injured seriously? Not close, not close," Guy told the jury.

Stalun

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> But Martin is Obama's son, don't you know that?
Not anymore he's not.

Bushwhacker
It doesn't matter, the intent to kill was there
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
WOW !! Racist teabagger lies... SAY IT'S NOT SO (or surprising)!!!

Let's see, if there's any actual honesty here....

Gee, wonder who hates America & is hoping WE fail.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Topix "conservatives", would defend anyone that killed a black person. Circumstances or motive are unimportant. Their desire for a return to the "good old days" ....when minorities had no rights, is the goal. Their inability to compete on equal footing has them on the run. They see themselves as victims, which causes them to squeal like the pigs, they are.
Stalun

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I told you, race is irrelevant. If it had been E. T. I'd still say the same thing.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You've proven your stupidity, I'm convinced, internet coward...
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You agreed to misquote OUR President, any man who intentionally lies about another, is a POS & not worthy of a family name or trust....

You're a POS troll, good luck with your "life" .....YOU WILL NEED IT.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
Jerry Sandusky's son, right ???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Today Obama said we must honor Martin. Why not O.J too while we're at it? Obama is responsible for any riots that are taking place because he made it a race issue.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You lied about the son comment, the jewelry recovered, & the seriousness of the head injury....

Your family is responsible for raising a moron.....

Ps- He said reflect, why not spew more lies...WHAT THE HECK...

President Obama called the death of Trayvon Martin a tragedy on Sunday. But after a verdict that sparked charged reactions nationwide, he urged Americans to focus on "calm reflection."

"I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher," Obama's statement read. "But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

When I see your moniker, I'll be thinking...NO BALLS !!!

Really hard to credit manhood, to a POS liar.
LiberalLunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Ok, see that Bullwhacker "threat" ? The one made to the other poster there who said TM got what he deserved? Bullwhacker replied by stating a "threat" to "report" that poster.(Basically for nothing except an opinion).

Then,, look at Bullwhacker continuing to be threatening toward the poster, saying they will need "luck with their life",

See how that works? That's liberal lunatic thinking for you.

In other words, Bullwhacker does not believe anyone should be allowed to come to their own conclusions or have an opinion (on an opinion forum no less), and that they should not say anything that disagrees with how Bullwhacker sees it.
What Bullwhacker conveys is that it is only fair and equal IF no one but Bullwhacker has a right to any individuality.
And that in a nutshell is Lunatic Liberalism at it finest.
Nuts!

LMAO
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

That poster used dis-allowed language, I don't. GROW THE F-UP !!!

PS- You need luck, YOU have no brains or skill....

Although acquitted, George Zimmerman has a life sentence, with no possibility of parole, in a prison in which he is the architect, builder, and jailer.

He will have to live in hiding, wearing disguises, and looking over his shoulder until his death.

Instead of waiting until he actually SAW Trayvon Martin DO something, or waiting for the police...

he choose to become the arresting officer, prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner of this kid.

While I think race was a factor, the biggest factor was/is that George Zimmerman is obviously an emotionally disturbed man.... with delusions of grandeur, an inferiority complex, control freak issues, and access to a DANGEROUS WEAPON, a hand gun.

Guess what the next hot ticket item will be..... for troubled teens ???

LiberalLunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked, you posted that the "Racist Inciter and divider in chief" made a statement saying "But we are a nation of laws and the jury has spoken" ..... Hahahahahaha ha ha !!
ROFLMAO!! That pretty rich!! Wow.
What would be know about "laws" other than disregarding them? Is he talking about laws like the rule of law the sheriff used in determining there was no foundation to charge Zimmerman? Or maybe it's about how the "laws"can be twisted to fire that same sheriff from his job so a political point can be made by sacrificing George?

You also say he said, he "knows this case elicited strong emotions".....well DUH ... He dang well should know that...since the reactions of all he says are researched ahead of time so they know how to get the most milage out of his statements! Ya think he was well pleased with the results?
Lmao!!

Oh and you claim he said " in the wake of the verdict i know those passions (meaning hate) will be running even higher"!??????
Gee..... Was that him patting himself on the back as he so often does, for the result he got?

I'm not at all surprised his statement was worded the way it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE