Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
24,481 - 24,500 of 26,186 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

"life"--correction

Saw this one---spell check still won`t work.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I'd rather trust the government to take care of us instead of having to defend myself. Too many guns out there.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
I'd rather trust the government to take care of us instead of having to defend myself. Too many guns out there.
Yes, they can come and fill out your toe-tag and make a nifty report on how you died three hours earlier.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I will never need the government to protect me. I have a frying pan for the head, a knife for some nuts and a fork for the heart. I am glad justice prevailed. I have some Grizzly dip for the eyes. Now, take me down...
LiberalLunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker, Go ahead trust the government, while you sit on your fanny and do nothing.
You believe life is valuable (like TM's) but not innocent unborn babies, It is not that you do not think a life shouldn't be taken, you simply think you should be able to decide which ones are taken. Your really fair (snickering) that way.

In fact you care so much about people in general and a life being taken, you are wishing and hoping the Zimmerman family suffer some more, in fact your wish is they look over their shoulder for the rest of their life.
You're expression of care for TM is double-speak, you couldn't care less about the TM family, as you show her in your posts..

And yes, it was sad and tragic a life was lost but it wasn't because someone carried a gun.
It happened because no one seemed interested in being a parent until this happened. Good fathers of every race teach their son to control their biological habit of reacting impulsively and violently. White and hispanic sons are prone to the same impulses. If their fathers are weak or absent or fail to exercise strong guidance, young white or hispanic males can end up in gangs as a replacement for their father. And make the same bad decisions.
History of TM's life was omitted from the trial. Conveniently for them to portray a certain story. But there was no evidence available to convince me that TM was some "innocent baby" whose father provided the kind of strong guidance needed to handle situations without resorting to aggression. Perhaps if he had, this would not have happened.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Translation- Blame the dead kid, who carried Skittles& a soda, because you're a POS racist...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Martin looked over his shoulder because he was a criminal. Zimmerman isn't.
Nothing criminal about his action, but that proves you're a racist ! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.

Police were on their way.

Odd, the gun nuts are also anti-abortion...

Seem contra-intelligent, but it's OBVIOUSLY

NOT ABOUT LIFE....

All the Zimmerman posters JUST CHEAPENED LIFE.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I haven't has 50 million abortions, straw man....

In fact, the folks I know who've had abortions are religious, HYPOCRITES !!!

Of course, you can look at the in vitro disposals of the Mittiot's if you really care.....

Let's see, no abortions for the Obama family, plenty for Mittiots...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Let’s consider, first, the number of children that Paul Ryan has. He and his wife married in 2000. Let us assume they have not made use of birth control in their married life (which would make Janna Ryan among the 2 percent of Catholic women who have not used contraception.) This should be a fair assumption to make, given that Ryan is a co-sponsor of a federal “Sanctity of Human Life Act,” which among other things, would prohibit many forms of birth control, and he has been a firm opponent of family planning programs.

But the fact that only three children have emerged in 12 years of marriage is puzzling. Figures from the respected Contraceptive Technology website show that 85 percent of women in couples where no contraceptive method is used for a year will experience an unintended pregnancy. If the Ryans have been using so-called “natural family planning”, also known as “fertility awareness-based methods,” then their chances of an unintended pregnancy in a given year would have been 25 percent. Had Paul Ryan used a condom, his wife’s chance of an unintended pregnancy in a year would be 15 percent. In short, it is hard to understand how this marriage of 12 years has produced only 3 children, unless this couple have used more reliable methods of birth control.(It is, of course, possible that the Ryans have experienced infertility issues, in which case they have my sincere sympathy).

As for Mitt Romney, a decidedly awkward aspect for him with respect to his large number of grandchildren is that, as the New York Times reported, at least three of them were born to his son, Tagg, through the use of in vitro fertilization (IVF) and surrogacy. Furthermore, according to Mother Jones,“Two of Tagg’s brothers reportedly have struggled with infertility issues and resorted to IVF as well.” But Romney is well-remembered, in pro-choice and religious right circles alike, for his answer of “absolutely” when Mike Huckabee, a favorite of the religious right, asked if he would support a constitutional amendment declaring that life begins at conception—an amendment which, if passed, would not only outlaw abortion and many forms of contraception, but would also criminalize IVF, the very procedure by which some of his grandchildren came into being.
Liberal Lunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

No, Bushwhacker, you Hate everyone almost the same, including blacks.

And of course you will lay there being assaulted and beaten possibly to your death while the cops are on the way....gee why don't everyone do that!

Wish other liberal lunatics felt like you did. Oh, that's right the ones who don't carry their own weapons have body guards who carry, paid for by me and the rest of us......but oh, that's right, they want you idiots to believe they don't like guns.

Keep drinking the kook-aid !! haha
Liberal Lunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Your theory sucks big time regarding pregnancy. My friend took zero contraceptives, wanted children very much, but after 20 yrs has still not gotten pregnant.

So much for your theory.

Oh, and there actually are only certain times during a woman's cycle when she can become pregnant, did you forget about that?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Neighborhood WATCH....

Why are you pretending it's complicated ?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Look at Rand "supporters" rolling in blood...

You disgust EVERYONE.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Lunatics wrote:
Your theory sucks big time regarding pregnancy. My friend took zero contraceptives, wanted children very much, but after 20 yrs has still not gotten pregnant.
So much for your theory.
Oh, and there actually are only certain times during a woman's cycle when she can become pregnant, did you forget about that?
Play the personal "story" as "proof", that will prove something ???
Disguise

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

She was in disguise, so what? Nobody knew she was In disguise when they tackled her. She was a security threat, but no one knew that at the time. It was a mad dash to take down some poor bitch who got too close.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just use the personal stories of Romney and Ryan????
Dum and dumber you stupid pos.ii

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing criminal about his action, but that proves you're a racist ! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.
He was a KNOWN repeat burglar and had been caught twice before, even had the marked stolen jewelry in his pockets. Twelve females recovered their jewelry from HIM. Zimmerman was watching for a tall black burglar and found Martin, but didn't know who he was, and he was rightfully suspicious. At the time of the shooting, Martin was suspended from school for theft. He was also on facebook trying to sell a gun. That's why Zimmerman was aquitted so quickly. The investigator said that he was "under pressure" from black police officers within his own department to pursue this case. Obama inserted his dumb-ass into it with his remark about how, "Martin could have been my son". Shabazz hfrom the Black Panthers has a million dollar reward on Zimmerman's head. Who's the racist again?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just use the personal stories of Romney and Ryan????
They're factual stories, which was indicated by names, dates, and specifics to be verified, if you chose.... Of course, YOU see no difference....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He was a KNOWN repeat burglar and had been caught twice before, even had the marked stolen jewelry in his pockets. Twelve females recovered their jewelry from HIM. Zimmerman was watching for a tall black burglar and found Martin, but didn't know who he was, and he was rightfully suspicious. At the time of the shooting, Martin was suspended from school for theft. He was also on facebook trying to sell a gun. That's why Zimmerman was aquitted so quickly. The investigator said that he was "under pressure" from black police officers within his own department to pursue this case. Obama inserted his dumb-ass into it with his remark about how, "Martin could have been my son". Shabazz hfrom the Black Panthers has a million dollar reward on Zimmerman's head. Who's the racist again?
Nothing you wrote has any bearing on his activities that night, unless you wrongly believe ANYONE can apply justice for any deeds at any time....

PS- Misspelling acquitted/from was a PERFECT crapper (intentional)....
LiberalLunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey Bullwhacker, TM had those skittles and watermelon tea you have made your theme song because he had the munches and cottonmouth. All you have to do to get that is look at the pot smoke blowing pics he had on his phone. Or the pot plants in the pics.

Keep talking about those skittles and watermelon tea, it gives quiet the visual.
ha ha ha!

Keep drinking the kook-aid and patting the Racist Hate Inciter in chief on the back, because his inciting racism got a guy who was only getting gasoline, beat, punched, kicked, and pushed out into the road, then knocked unconscious where he got run over and is dead.... death by teenagers who loved to hate.

All you followers who are whining about a life lost don't give a flying flip about life. Yep, liberalism sure pays off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min American Lady 146,274
threesomes (May '11) 14 min She is to good 28
Stivers Center fixes 42 min get real 47
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 45 min na na 1
Step Chid after divorce 46 min Ex Wife 3
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 51 min out of towner 11
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 55 min out of towner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••