Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28826 Jul 14, 2013
I haven't has 50 million abortions, straw man....

In fact, the folks I know who've had abortions are religious, HYPOCRITES !!!

Of course, you can look at the in vitro disposals of the Mittiot's if you really care.....

Let's see, no abortions for the Obama family, plenty for Mittiots...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28827 Jul 14, 2013
Let’s consider, first, the number of children that Paul Ryan has. He and his wife married in 2000. Let us assume they have not made use of birth control in their married life (which would make Janna Ryan among the 2 percent of Catholic women who have not used contraception.) This should be a fair assumption to make, given that Ryan is a co-sponsor of a federal “Sanctity of Human Life Act,” which among other things, would prohibit many forms of birth control, and he has been a firm opponent of family planning programs.

But the fact that only three children have emerged in 12 years of marriage is puzzling. Figures from the respected Contraceptive Technology website show that 85 percent of women in couples where no contraceptive method is used for a year will experience an unintended pregnancy. If the Ryans have been using so-called “natural family planning”, also known as “fertility awareness-based methods,” then their chances of an unintended pregnancy in a given year would have been 25 percent. Had Paul Ryan used a condom, his wife’s chance of an unintended pregnancy in a year would be 15 percent. In short, it is hard to understand how this marriage of 12 years has produced only 3 children, unless this couple have used more reliable methods of birth control.(It is, of course, possible that the Ryans have experienced infertility issues, in which case they have my sincere sympathy).

As for Mitt Romney, a decidedly awkward aspect for him with respect to his large number of grandchildren is that, as the New York Times reported, at least three of them were born to his son, Tagg, through the use of in vitro fertilization (IVF) and surrogacy. Furthermore, according to Mother Jones,“Two of Tagg’s brothers reportedly have struggled with infertility issues and resorted to IVF as well.” But Romney is well-remembered, in pro-choice and religious right circles alike, for his answer of “absolutely” when Mike Huckabee, a favorite of the religious right, asked if he would support a constitutional amendment declaring that life begins at conception—an amendment which, if passed, would not only outlaw abortion and many forms of contraception, but would also criminalize IVF, the very procedure by which some of his grandchildren came into being.
Liberal Lunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

#28828 Jul 14, 2013
No, Bushwhacker, you Hate everyone almost the same, including blacks.

And of course you will lay there being assaulted and beaten possibly to your death while the cops are on the way....gee why don't everyone do that!

Wish other liberal lunatics felt like you did. Oh, that's right the ones who don't carry their own weapons have body guards who carry, paid for by me and the rest of us......but oh, that's right, they want you idiots to believe they don't like guns.

Keep drinking the kook-aid !! haha
Liberal Lunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

#28829 Jul 14, 2013
Your theory sucks big time regarding pregnancy. My friend took zero contraceptives, wanted children very much, but after 20 yrs has still not gotten pregnant.

So much for your theory.

Oh, and there actually are only certain times during a woman's cycle when she can become pregnant, did you forget about that?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28830 Jul 14, 2013
Neighborhood WATCH....

Why are you pretending it's complicated ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28831 Jul 14, 2013
Look at Rand "supporters" rolling in blood...

You disgust EVERYONE.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28832 Jul 14, 2013
Liberal Lunatics wrote:
Your theory sucks big time regarding pregnancy. My friend took zero contraceptives, wanted children very much, but after 20 yrs has still not gotten pregnant.
So much for your theory.
Oh, and there actually are only certain times during a woman's cycle when she can become pregnant, did you forget about that?
Play the personal "story" as "proof", that will prove something ???
Disguise

Richmond, KY

#28834 Jul 14, 2013
She was in disguise, so what? Nobody knew she was In disguise when they tackled her. She was a security threat, but no one knew that at the time. It was a mad dash to take down some poor bitch who got too close.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#28835 Jul 14, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just use the personal stories of Romney and Ryan????
Dum and dumber you stupid pos.ii

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28837 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing criminal about his action, but that proves you're a racist ! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.
He was a KNOWN repeat burglar and had been caught twice before, even had the marked stolen jewelry in his pockets. Twelve females recovered their jewelry from HIM. Zimmerman was watching for a tall black burglar and found Martin, but didn't know who he was, and he was rightfully suspicious. At the time of the shooting, Martin was suspended from school for theft. He was also on facebook trying to sell a gun. That's why Zimmerman was aquitted so quickly. The investigator said that he was "under pressure" from black police officers within his own department to pursue this case. Obama inserted his dumb-ass into it with his remark about how, "Martin could have been my son". Shabazz hfrom the Black Panthers has a million dollar reward on Zimmerman's head. Who's the racist again?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28838 Jul 14, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just use the personal stories of Romney and Ryan????
They're factual stories, which was indicated by names, dates, and specifics to be verified, if you chose.... Of course, YOU see no difference....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28839 Jul 14, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He was a KNOWN repeat burglar and had been caught twice before, even had the marked stolen jewelry in his pockets. Twelve females recovered their jewelry from HIM. Zimmerman was watching for a tall black burglar and found Martin, but didn't know who he was, and he was rightfully suspicious. At the time of the shooting, Martin was suspended from school for theft. He was also on facebook trying to sell a gun. That's why Zimmerman was aquitted so quickly. The investigator said that he was "under pressure" from black police officers within his own department to pursue this case. Obama inserted his dumb-ass into it with his remark about how, "Martin could have been my son". Shabazz hfrom the Black Panthers has a million dollar reward on Zimmerman's head. Who's the racist again?
Nothing you wrote has any bearing on his activities that night, unless you wrongly believe ANYONE can apply justice for any deeds at any time....

PS- Misspelling acquitted/from was a PERFECT crapper (intentional)....
LiberalLunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

#28840 Jul 14, 2013
Hey Bullwhacker, TM had those skittles and watermelon tea you have made your theme song because he had the munches and cottonmouth. All you have to do to get that is look at the pot smoke blowing pics he had on his phone. Or the pot plants in the pics.

Keep talking about those skittles and watermelon tea, it gives quiet the visual.
ha ha ha!

Keep drinking the kook-aid and patting the Racist Hate Inciter in chief on the back, because his inciting racism got a guy who was only getting gasoline, beat, punched, kicked, and pushed out into the road, then knocked unconscious where he got run over and is dead.... death by teenagers who loved to hate.

All you followers who are whining about a life lost don't give a flying flip about life. Yep, liberalism sure pays off.

Location hidden

#28841 Jul 14, 2013
The jurors had common sense, they knew who the thug was, and he got dead.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#28842 Jul 14, 2013
Wanna pay the civil suit ? Funny, how YOU calling names make a death right...

Trayvon was a typical kid walking free, because he was NOT guilty & all your blather equates into rolling in death, by a dirty POS dog....
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#28844 Jul 14, 2013
Rand supporters are dirty racists....

PS- Reported.
Stalun

Richmond, KY

#28845 Jul 14, 2013
Am I racist, hell no. What I am is a man who believes that if you try to kill someone by bashing their head into concrete and you die, you had it coming.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#28846 Jul 14, 2013
Didn't have a headache the next day ??? LMAOROFU~!

Yeah, "bashing", right dipstick.

Location hidden

#28847 Jul 14, 2013
Stalun wrote:
Am I racist, hell no. What I am is a man who believes that if you try to kill someone by bashing their head into concrete and you die, you had it coming.
But Martin is Obama's son, don't you know that?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#28848 Jul 14, 2013
John Guy projected a picture of Zimmerman's head, which showed a few bloody spots but no big gashes.

He pointed out that Zimmerman told a physician's assistant that he didn't even have a headache the next day.

"Was he injured? Yes.

Was he injured seriously? Not close, not close," Guy told the jury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Carnes 1 hr molly 4
terry smith from the creek 1 hr molly 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr stray-cat 132,112
jason hughes 4 hr stranger 2
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 7 hr kim 186
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 11 hr friend 16
dinky phipps 12 hr Comment 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web