Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28797 Jul 13, 2013
So, you're right & the court's wrong ???
Yeah, that sounds like a teanbagger's lack of intelligence & respect for American justice system...
PS- If he's innocent, like you claim....
Rand is an azz for firing an innocent man, & THAT'S THE FACTS ~!!!!
Gee, another dilemma for the idiot that saw million waster in a minute ??? LMAOROFU~!
Got any NEW LIES ???
liarliar

Glasgow, KY

#28799 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman gave three different accounts of what happened behind the building that night. He declares in his written statement that he was punched and fell backwards onto the pavement and Trayvon got onto him and started beating his head on the pavement.

In the video reenactment Zimmerman states that he got punched and stumbled, here, NO, maybe it was here and that he got his head pounded into the pavement. WHY was Trayvon's body 40 feet down between the buildings from the location Zimmerman says that the tragedy occurs? Hmmm?

Written statement:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

Video Reenactment:



If Trayvon punched Zimmerman and his nose is bleeding profusely as shown in the evidence and Trayvon held his hands over Zimmerman's nose and mouth as stated by Zimmerman himself (to keep him for yelling for help), where was Zimmerman's blood when they checked for DNA evidence on Trayvon's hands, HMMMM?

Neighbor: I'm calling for 911.

Zimmerman: I don't need you to do that. I already called 911. Help me restrain this guy.

Ummm, George (you f**king idiot), you called 911 BEFORE you just put a bullet through his heart. I think it might be advisable to let them know that the situation has changed somewhat. Dumbass. OF COURSE the kentucky hillbillies will agree with you until their redneck children get profiled and are bleeding out on someone's lawn.

"I DIDN"T LIKE THAT JOHN DEERE HAT HE WAS A WEARIN', SO I SHOT HIM, OCCIFER"

"WAIT, DID YOU JUST CALL ME OCCIFER?"

"HERE, HOLD MY BEER OCCIFER, WHILE I GET OUT MY CONCEALED 'CARIES' PERMIT."

:/ Such is life in "rurle" Kentucky.

Right after the verdict was read, fireworks could be heard all around. I'm sure JEEBUS would be so PROUD of his worshipers.

Oh, and let's not forget the PRO-LIFE supporters who were mainly in agreement with the NOT-GUILTY verdict. They're all for you being born alive so they can kill you with their guns when you grow up.:/ NUFF SAID.
wow

Russellville, KY

#28800 Jul 13, 2013
Things that happen these days
Go Jimmy Rose

Corbin, KY

#28801 Jul 13, 2013
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28802 Jul 13, 2013
liarliar wrote:
Zimmerman gave three different accounts of what happened behind the building that night. He declares in his written statement that he was punched and fell backwards onto the pavement and Trayvon got onto him and started beating his head on the pavement.
In the video reenactment Zimmerman states that he got punched and stumbled, here, NO, maybe it was here and that he got his head pounded into the pavement. WHY was Trayvon's body 40 feet down between the buildings from the location Zimmerman says that the tragedy occurs? Hmmm?
Written statement:
https://docs.google.com/viewer...
Video Reenactment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VakGZgJxTi4XX
If Trayvon punched Zimmerman and his nose is bleeding profusely as shown in the evidence and Trayvon held his hands over Zimmerman's nose and mouth as stated by Zimmerman himself (to keep him for yelling for help), where was Zimmerman's blood when they checked for DNA evidence on Trayvon's hands, HMMMM?
Neighbor: I'm calling for 911.
Zimmerman: I don't need you to do that. I already called 911. Help me restrain this guy.
Ummm, George (you f**king idiot), you called 911 BEFORE you just put a bullet through his heart. I think it might be advisable to let them know that the situation has changed somewhat. Dumbass. OF COURSE the kentucky hillbillies will agree with you until their redneck children get profiled and are bleeding out on someone's lawn.
"I DIDN"T LIKE THAT JOHN DEERE HAT HE WAS A WEARIN', SO I SHOT HIM, OCCIFER"
"WAIT, DID YOU JUST CALL ME OCCIFER?"
"HERE, HOLD MY BEER OCCIFER, WHILE I GET OUT MY CONCEALED 'CARIES' PERMIT."
:/ Such is life in "rurle" Kentucky.
Right after the verdict was read, fireworks could be heard all around. I'm sure JEEBUS would be so PROUD of his worshipers.
Oh, and let's not forget the PRO-LIFE supporters who were mainly in agreement with the NOT-GUILTY verdict. They're all for you being born alive so they can kill you with their guns when you grow up.:/ NUFF SAID.
You have Rbeen REDEEM may GOD bless you SO I WRITTEN SO SHALL IT BE DONE.
Hardy harr

Frankfort, KY

#28804 Jul 14, 2013
It's like a pumpkin
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28809 Jul 14, 2013
Since George Zimmerman will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, justice is served. Now George can feel the fear that he made Trayvon feel on that night being followed and looking over HIS shoulder....

Gives "intelligent" gun nuts... a glimpse of reality....

IF any exist.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28810 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Since George Zimmerman will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, justice is served. Now George can feel the fear that he made Trayvon feel on that night being followed and looking over HIS shoulder....
Gives "intelligent" gun nuts... a glimpse of reality....
IF any exist.
You won`t believe this , but I tend to agree, about GZ having this in his head and on his shoulders as long as he lives.

The thing wrong is- was Justice served? The laws should allow some punishment but even the Jury could not find it. Maybe the Laws should be changed!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28811 Jul 14, 2013
You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.

Police were on their way.

Odd, the gun nuts are also anti-abortion...

Seem contra-intelligent, but it's OBVIOUSLY

NOT ABOUT LIFE....

All the Zimmerman posters JUST CHEAPENED LIFE.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28812 Jul 14, 2013
Did you notice no-whacker rolling in the blood...

Another Rand nut, that's along to be "different", which hurts your cause....

Too many kooks spoil the meal.

Judged:

10

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28813 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Since George Zimmerman will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, justice is served. Now George can feel the fear that he made Trayvon feel on that night being followed and looking over HIS shoulder....
Gives "intelligent" gun nuts... a glimpse of reality....
IF any exist.
Martin looked over his shoulder because he was a criminal. Zimmerman isn't.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28814 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really a perfect example of the dangers of armed citizenry,
Quoting Hitler, or was it Kruschev?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28815 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.
Police were on their way.
Odd, the gun nuts are also anti-abortion...
Seem contra-intelligent, but it's OBVIOUSLY
NOT ABOUT LIFE....
All the Zimmerman posters JUST CHEAPENED LIFE.
Agree again--we must have laws that work and are not only obeyed but enforced.

Guess I am one of the gun nuts because they are here and locked up Never even wished to carry after retirement. Had to in work but never used.

Guess what, also against abortion except in case of rape, health of the Mother, incest, and never after the twenty weeks just because the mother wants not to be pregnant. Can understand the position but not the abortion..Just don`t believe in it.

The value placed on life grows as one ages , so any life is a precious thing.
Don`t think of myself as a gun nut , but resist the thought of any one telling me what can be owned, or , not. It depends , really, on the ability of the ownership and safety of being mentally able to know what to and not to do.

My thinking has not changed about GZ and TM- both made stupid decisions to be in the face of the other. Bad decisions--it should have never cost any life. Total waste of what God gave them.

Now about the Jury=it seems they made interest and investigated into the law- and decided along with their decision as the law stated. They did a good job. God bless the women, It has to be hard on them also.

George will probably sue as he has done, get sued shortly, and this will follow him all his live regardless of winning or loseing
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28816 Jul 14, 2013
"life"--correction

Saw this one---spell check still won`t work.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28817 Jul 14, 2013
I'd rather trust the government to take care of us instead of having to defend myself. Too many guns out there.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28820 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I'd rather trust the government to take care of us instead of having to defend myself. Too many guns out there.
Yes, they can come and fill out your toe-tag and make a nifty report on how you died three hours earlier.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#28821 Jul 14, 2013
I will never need the government to protect me. I have a frying pan for the head, a knife for some nuts and a fork for the heart. I am glad justice prevailed. I have some Grizzly dip for the eyes. Now, take me down...
LiberalLunatics

Elizabethtown, KY

#28822 Jul 14, 2013
Bushwhacker, Go ahead trust the government, while you sit on your fanny and do nothing.
You believe life is valuable (like TM's) but not innocent unborn babies, It is not that you do not think a life shouldn't be taken, you simply think you should be able to decide which ones are taken. Your really fair (snickering) that way.

In fact you care so much about people in general and a life being taken, you are wishing and hoping the Zimmerman family suffer some more, in fact your wish is they look over their shoulder for the rest of their life.
You're expression of care for TM is double-speak, you couldn't care less about the TM family, as you show her in your posts..

And yes, it was sad and tragic a life was lost but it wasn't because someone carried a gun.
It happened because no one seemed interested in being a parent until this happened. Good fathers of every race teach their son to control their biological habit of reacting impulsively and violently. White and hispanic sons are prone to the same impulses. If their fathers are weak or absent or fail to exercise strong guidance, young white or hispanic males can end up in gangs as a replacement for their father. And make the same bad decisions.
History of TM's life was omitted from the trial. Conveniently for them to portray a certain story. But there was no evidence available to convince me that TM was some "innocent baby" whose father provided the kind of strong guidance needed to handle situations without resorting to aggression. Perhaps if he had, this would not have happened.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28823 Jul 14, 2013
Translation- Blame the dead kid, who carried Skittles& a soda, because you're a POS racist...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28824 Jul 14, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Martin looked over his shoulder because he was a criminal. Zimmerman isn't.
Nothing criminal about his action, but that proves you're a racist ! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.

Police were on their way.

Odd, the gun nuts are also anti-abortion...

Seem contra-intelligent, but it's OBVIOUSLY

NOT ABOUT LIFE....

All the Zimmerman posters JUST CHEAPENED LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 42 min Princess Hey 376
who voted for Mitch McConnel 1 hr pitiful 2
Attorney General Phone # To Report Price Gougin... (Sep '08) 1 hr madashell 11
Brett Ledford 1 hr mossy oak 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,621
old Mackey Bend school 2 hr Louann 1
moma screwer 3 hr tina effing Davis 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice