Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,220)

Showing posts 24,381 - 24,400 of26,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>you are a trifling little man
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=f...
you might try familiarizing with the subject before commenting
Exceptions as a rule ?

Yep, teabagger excuses for stupidity.

So, I didn't see any spell check on THEIR computers....

Please try harder(hear that a lot, I'll bet).
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW !!?? Akin ??? Which of the pair has actually eliminated al Qaeda leadership ?? Oh right, you're still interpreting reality..
GROW UP !!
Piss on your poodle, blame ANYONE you choose...
That's as manly as you are.

NoWhacker wrote-

((((1 killed during Obamas watch!!

ONE

UNO

Under Obama 1 = decimation!! LOL}}}}}

Bushwhacker wrote-
There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.

The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.

Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.

Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your words's useless....
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Bushwhacker wrote:
WOW !!?? Akin ??? Which of the pair has actually eliminated al Qaeda leadership ?? Oh right, you're still interpreting reality..
GROW UP !!
NoWhacker wrote-
ONE
UNO
Bushwhacker wrote-
There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.
The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.
Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.
Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your words's useless....
Show MY post. Not what you said I wrote!!
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The decision may have been rare, but it was not unexpected. General McKiernan was fired for the same offense that General McArthur had been targeted during the Korean War: He had demanded competency from an incompetent Democrat.

As opposed to a competent democrat.
Mountain Man

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

He's such a wuss!!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
GROW UP !!

NoWhacker wrote-

ONE

UNO

Bushwhacker wrote-

Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Bushwhacker wrote:
GROW UP !!
NoWhacker wrote-
ONE
UNO
Bushwhacker wrote-
Zerobama has killed at least 4 U.S. Citizens with drones including a 13 yr old boy.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Folks have died, due to collateral damage all thru time, the fact you use THEIR deaths to promote your racism, makes you a POS !!! CONGRATULATIONS, I HAD FAITH IN YOU.

Guess, Obama drove the ambulance at San Fran airport, that killed a kid, to your blinded BS...
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Folks have died, due to collateral damage all thru time, the fact you use THEIR deaths to promote your racism, makes you a POS !!! CONGRATULATIONS, I HAD FAITH IN YOU.
Guess, Obama drove the ambulance at San Fran airport, that killed a kid, to your blinded BS...
I don't care about the color of Zerobamas skin. The content, or lack thereof, is the problem!

All of a sudden collateral damage is ok with you?

Why?

Wouldn't have anything to do with you partisan politics, would it?
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The content, or lack thereof, of his character is the problem!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

what did I miss?
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Why is this still on here? It is way old. And crazy!
Jen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Wattup hillbillies!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nobamawhacker wrote:
The decision may have been rare, but it was not unexpected. General McKiernan was fired for the same offense that General McArthur had been targeted during the Korean War: He had demanded competency from an incompetent Democrat.
As opposed to a competent democrat.
Where are those WMD's you incompetent pos?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about the color of Zerobamas skin. The content, or lack thereof, is the problem!
All of a sudden collateral damage is ok with you?
Why?
Wouldn't have anything to do with you partisan politics, would it?
Who was protecting us on 911 Stupid?
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you incompetent pos?
General Mckiernan was in Afghanistan moron.

The incompetent pos is your messiah.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Well, you have all the rhetoric, just none of the manhood....

Just another job you never finished.

Blaming Obama for accidental deaths, just says you have nothing REAL to complain about.

Thanks, for your concession, copycat. LMAOROTFU~!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
General Mckiernan was in Afghanistan moron.The incompetent pos is Bush who still has not found the WMD's.
The incompetent pos is your messiah.
Your incompetent pos is still looking for the WMD's you pos.
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Well, you have all the rhetoric, just none of the manhood....
Just another job you never finished.
Blaming Obama for accidental deaths, just says you have nothing REAL to complain about.
Thanks, for your concession, copycat. LMAOROTFU~!
Those 4 U.S. citizens were targeted, they were not simply collateral damage you moron.
Nobamawhacker

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I provided you a link to the story, obviously you can not read or don't know the definition of targeted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,381 - 24,400 of26,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min LMS 127,935
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min LMS 144,840
Who wrecked out route 6 1 hr Stick 3
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 3 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Fillus 382
Richard and Sarah hicks 4 hr seriously 20
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 4 hr Truth 1
KC Basketball Coach 5 hr Whatever 54
•••