Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28460 Jul 3, 2013
Poor crapass etc.... Bad for your party, family, & sobriety.

Calling strangers gay, seems mature...right moniker mutt ?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28461 Jul 4, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Header should read,
"Bull Dyke attempts to assault politician, kisses curb!"
Puss Randy Paul hides behind abusive Men.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28462 Jul 4, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
4 US Citizens have been killed by drones (ZeroBama) you claim 1
http://www.dailytech.com/White+House+Admits+4...
In the video you provided via linked post you can clearly see this Bull Dyke less than 2 seconds after RP gets out of the vehicle rushing at him!
The Bull Dyke is very ugly and androgynous looking thing. http://www.dictionary.com so you can look androgynous up!
I respect the laws of this country, that's why I have a problem with illegal immigrants! Because they ARE breaking the law. Obviously you are the one who does not respect the laws of this country as you whole heartedly support illegal immigration!
Liberal dumba55 is an oxymoron!
Benghazi.....lmfao....lmfao... lmfao..lmfao.lmfa lmfao lmfao

You Faux News suck.
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#28463 Jul 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.....lmfao.... lmfao...lmfao..lmfao.lmfa lmfao lmfao
You Faux News suck.
Of course a POS like you would find Benghazi funny.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28464 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a POS like you would find Benghazi funny.
It is hilarious you pos from the City with a Remedial College.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Illiteracy 101 is calling your Name.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28465 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You cannot assault ANYONE, without a eminent danger.
She had both hands in view holding a cardboard sign & was throw to the ground. then stomped.
A moron who cannot even find her name has no intelligent reason to comment...
53-year-old Tim Profitt agreed to an Alford plea on Monday. It means he acknowledged that prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him in the assault but didn't admit guilt.
He has agreed to serve probation and pay medical expenses in an assault on a liberal activist during the 2010 election.
Have you not read this or read the paper? This was the predominant thought of the crowd.? Problem is , the one man got caught doing the protecting ,caught in the video and by the news.It was said she tried to get into his auto. Now that would get to be scary.

She was never stomped, but simply a foot on the shoulder to hold her down.

Again, the ct is not a place a man can really get justice with out having a pocket full of cash. It has no shame to taking a plea, to get away, when you have not the bank roll. Try to calculate the cost of attorney, the cost of court fees, the cost of defense. Even then it is a political ball game, and you could get to be the ball.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28466 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not read this or read the paper? This was the predominant thought of the crowd.? Problem is , the one man got caught doing the protecting ,caught in the video and by the news.It was said she tried to get into his auto. Now that would get to be scary.
Again, the ct is not a place a man can really get justice with out having a pocket full of cash. It has no shame to taking a plea, to get away, when you have not the bank roll. Try to calculate the cost of attorney, the cost of court fees, the cost of defense. Even then it is a political ball game, and you could get to be the ball.
The cowardly little puss Randy Paul was afraid she would jerk his wig off so he signaled his impudent friends to stomp her head into the Sidewalk so Paul could slink away.

Now do you understand puss?
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#28467 Jul 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is hilarious you pos from the City with a Remedial College.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Illiteracy 101 is calling your Name.
A remedial class would be a 100 level class you id10t and every public college and university offers them.

Because people from Elkhorn City go to college sometimes too.

Although it is quite evident you never did.

But your hands on experience with mobile home maintenance will support you and uncle daddy since you'll never leave Elkhorn City. In the off chance you do you can hitch up the estate and take it with you.

So which trailer park boy are you most like? I suspect you are a Bubbkes look alike.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28468 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your new whine is the American justice system made him stomp a woman ??? Geez, A MAN takes responsibility for their actions, your excuses DISGUST ME !!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28469 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
A remedial class would be a 100 level class you id10t and every public college and university offers them.
But your hands on experience with mobile home maintenance will support you and uncle daddy since you'll never leave Elkhorn City. In the off chance you do you can hitch up the estate and take it with you.
So which trailer park boy are you most like? I suspect you are a Bubbkes look alike.
Just because you are the Hose Boy on the Septic Tank Truck does not make you successful hick boy.

Be sure to wash your hands before you eat that bologna sammich you azz wipe Morehead retard.

Lmfao
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#28470 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So, your new whine is the American justice system made him stomp a woman ??? Geez, A MAN takes responsibility for their actions, your excuses DISGUST ME !!!!
Obama must really make you sick then huh?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28471 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Although(comma) it is quite evident you never did(have).

Woman on the top of the page & you NEVER figured it out ??

Yeah, you don't GET to call anyone DUMB !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28472 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is more man, than your family has ever known.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28473 Jul 4, 2013
>Lauren Valle.... Not a man, any more than you.
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#28474 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Although(comma) it is quite evident you never did(have).
Woman on the top of the page & you NEVER figured it out ??
Yeah, you don't GET to call anyone DUMB !!!
You want it to say "never did have?" LOL

Oh please english professor, educate me!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28475 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
He made the Bishes sick when he ordered the Murder of t,heir good friend bin Laden.

Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28477 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I want comma there & English small lettered....

Woman on the header 3 years, YOU MISSED IT !!!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28478 Jul 4, 2013
Guys at work were working, you were too STOOPID to understand their jobs ! LMAOROFU~!

Woman on the header 3 years, YOU MISSED IT !!!!

28 years & now you're a USELESS LEECH....
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#28479 Jul 4, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Septic Tank is as fos as your head you hick tard pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#28481 Jul 4, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So, your new whine is the American justice system made him stomp a woman ??? Geez, A MAN takes responsibility for their actions, your excuses DISGUST ME !!!!
No excuse given . No whine except from your direction. Your understanding is what is disgusting. The plea agreement was what was being spoken of. If you have never had an attorney nor experienced a trial ,never had to pay the costs, your understanding would be acceptable . My time working was why this is understood. Sat thru a good many court cases. But you will try to make something out of this that is not so, also! You and WTF make a good pair of disgusting mental cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German shepard 2 hr doggy 2
Porsche mills 2 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 3 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 5 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 8 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 9 hr wondering 4
To the Garland family 12 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night