Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Read more
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28297 Jun 19, 2013
Yeah, it was the NBA playoffs.....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28298 Jun 19, 2013
A garbage dump in Kentucky called, they're missing you.(Not a lot, considering your "value".)
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28300 Jun 19, 2013
supports-Bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.

Looks like you're propping the moron up to me....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28301 Jun 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a dream the IRS was abolished? No more income reports to be furnished to a bunch such as the IRS?That could happen , if the Congress had the Balz to do it.Value added tax same as a sales tax.All corporations collect and give to the U.S. Treasury , only need bookkeepers to check their books then!!!What a lovely thought!!!
Nope I have never had a dream that the IRS was abolished idiot and what the fuk do you care since 90 percent of you poor ignorant Kentucky trash are being subsidize by productive union states anyway and we understand that education isn't a necessity with you ignorant as teabaggers but did any of you hillbilly's ask that yelling big mouth paul is he going to abolished the u.s constitution too hummm like the 16th amendment cooter.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28303 Jun 20, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
As if there is going to be anything left of The Constitution after Zerobama and the rest of you id10ts!!
The IRS needs to be abolished. They do stupid stuff like,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/14/irs-...
Do you suppose the salaries, government leased vehicle mileage and gas usage, the dispatchers time and ink were all covered by the 4 cents collected?
The IRS uses more revenue on an annual basis than does the US Military! You libtards want rid of the expensive military but love the IRS!
Yeah, dumb hillbillies! LOL
Your boy wtf is the kind of hillbilly you disparage!!
Wtf is a genius compare to you idiot and tell me why do you hate the u.s government so much are you still sore that Yankees
whipped your confederated azz's a century and a half ago hmmm the federal government is the best thing that ever happen to a broke ignorant sob like you why don't you start reducing the government first by getting rid of that prune face old sentile vegetable unproductive mitch the bitch McConnell now that's a total waste of u.s taxpayers dollars secondly cooter why don't you close down fort Campbell and fort Knok those two government bases alone would reduce the GNP of Kentucky by at least half but I'm not going to drool on your Dixie miserly because I'm feeling miserable thinking about you idiots struggling against your own self interest btw please inform that nutjob Rand Paul to stay the fuk south of the Mason-Dixon line and keep his yelling and his big headed short as to his foolish sheeple base.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28304 Jun 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
All you that said the Tea Party was dead--did you see the crowd on TV?
President Obama got a larger and younger crowd in Berln hahaha also the teabagger's didn't even have a protester under sixty years old haha Paul,Cruz and Bachman were the youngest folks there
hehehe did you see that hospital tent with the wheelchair handicap parking ramp I can't wait to how Hannity is going to doctor up the crowd this time.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28307 Jun 20, 2013
So, you retired after 28 years of being part of waste, fraud and abuse at unbelievable scales.

No hypocrisy here folks... nothing to see...

Now, you try it.
Mrs Kate Barry

Ashburn, VA

#28308 Jun 20, 2013
Apply now for urgent loan without no upfront fee
email us at: mrskatebarry@aol.com
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28309 Jun 20, 2013
So, you retired after 28 years of being part of waste, fraud and abuse at unbelievable scales.

Now, you try it.
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#28310 Jun 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Now, you try it.
Witness to dumba55
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28311 Jun 20, 2013
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28312 Jun 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf is a genius compare to you idiot and tell me why do you hate the u.s government so much are you still sore that Yankees
whipped your confederated azz's a century and a half ago hmmm the federal government is the best thing that ever happen to a broke ignorant sob like you why don't you start reducing the government first by getting rid of that prune face old sentile vegetable unproductive mitch the bitch McConnell now that's a total waste of u.s taxpayers dollars secondly cooter why don't you close down fort Campbell and fort Knok those two government bases alone would reduce the GNP of Kentucky by at least half but I'm not going to drool on your Dixie miserly because I'm feeling miserable thinking about you idiots struggling against your own self interest btw please inform that nutjob Rand Paul to stay the fuk south of the Mason-Dixon line and keep his yelling and his big headed short as to his foolish sheeple base.
where you're at cooter?
Hi dont tread

West Liberty, KY

#28316 Jun 20, 2013
Dont tread you are so full of crap
What would be wrong with telling the truth
You were born and raised in campton ky
Why are you ashamed of it?
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
For myself, I moved here last year from your part of the country. I am originally from less than 20 miles of the Canadian border.
I spent early 28 yrs inside the Federal Government and have seen waste, fraud and abuse at unbelievable scales. But it is the norm and perfectly legal but disgusting.
You have no idea who I am or where I am from but make an awful lot of assumptions hoser!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28318 Jun 20, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Berea, OH and raised in Cleveland, OH. Moved to the suburbs during elementary school to avoid mandatory bussing. Lived across the street from Halle Elementary School, Cleveland, OH. I lived on West 82d between Denison and Lorain Roads. That would be between Denison and I-90 now.
I am not ashamed of where I am from and actually enjoy where I am now!
I am not who you apparently think I am.
You must have came from a broken home and your absent pappy must have been a rolling stone where your laid your John Deere hat was your home how many miles do you have on your trailer cooter.
Nobamawhacker

Chicago, IL

#28319 Jun 20, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have came from a broken home and your absent pappy must have been a rolling stone where your laid your John Deere hat was your home how many miles do you have on your trailer cooter.
Mom and Dad are still living in the same house we moved to when I was in elementary school.

Don't project your experience on others. I'm sure you've heard that from a therapist or two.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28320 Jun 20, 2013

Now, you try it.
Nobamawhacker

Chicago, IL

#28322 Jun 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Now, you try it.
Witness to, dumba55!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28323 Jun 20, 2013
So, you stood around & watched for 28 years ??

Looks like a complicit crap-weasel....
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#28325 Jun 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
So, you stood around & watched for 28 years ??
Looks like a complicit crap-weasel....
Actually that is what you have been doing for about 5yrs now.

I reported the fraud, waste and abuse I saw. Too often nothing is done out of fear a ruining someone's career or livelyhood. Then simply explaining it away as a grey area. Unless it was someone who was disliked.

Occasionally action was taken, occasionally.
Smug Libeler

Seattle, WA

#28327 Jun 21, 2013
I like stories the change, especially when you had plenty of time to watch & "support" co-workers...

Teabagger blather "one" boi....

Too many lies, too much copycatted crapola...

DISMISSED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah tye 3 min Wondering 10
What is going on at Walmart ? 46 min SecretShopper 3
sirens in Artemus area 47 min wondering 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr TeachThat 135,013
Barbourville Internet 1 hr bville girl 7
Stacy keys and jason carnes 1 hr lol 12
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr Big Bug Podge 39
New romeo's restaurant 18 hr Bottom line 30
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]