Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,961 - 23,980 of 26,229 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is living proof that the wealthy are not inherently smarter than the rest of us.

He is typical of what happens in some wealthy families: Each succeeding generation gets lazier and dumber than the one that proceeded it because as the family wealth increases, the less future generations have to work for anything and the more likely they are at becoming spoiled brats. So, no, the work ethic is not inherent among the wealthy like the Right would like us to believe. Some teach their privileged children good work ethics while others donít. I think Rand fits in the latter category.

Rand reminds me of GWB. GWBís father was an intellectual lightweight, but came from an earlier generation with higher expectations. But, his son benefited from more privilege and as a result, was dumber than his father and performed worse as President. He flaunted and relied more on his privilege whereas his father has always been a little more discrete with it.

Ron clearly spoiled his son and it shows. Rand is out of his depth and makes his kooky father look sane, but hey, if you want to vote for a crazy, spoiled brat in 2016, be my guest.
Nobamawhacker

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Rand Paul is living proof that the wealthy are not inherently smarter than the rest of us.
He is typical of what happens in some wealthy families: Each succeeding generation gets lazier and dumber than the one that proceeded it because as the family wealth increases, the less future generations have to work for anything and the more likely they are at becoming spoiled brats. So, no, the work ethic is not inherent among the wealthy like the Right would like us to believe. Some teach their privileged children good work ethics while others donít. I think Rand fits in the latter category.
Rand reminds me of GWB. GWBís father was an intellectual lightweight, but came from an earlier generation with higher expectations. But, his son benefited from more privilege and as a result, was dumber than his father and performed worse as President. He flaunted and relied more on his privilege whereas his father has always been a little more discrete with it.
Ron clearly spoiled his son and it shows. Rand is out of his depth and makes his kooky father look sane, but hey, if you want to vote for a crazy, spoiled brat in 2016, be my guest.
It's preceeded dumbass!!
Bushwacker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Cha-ching! The Gay Slewsie just made another nickel.
please

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

somebody stepped on hios haed
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

please wrote:
somebody stepped on hios haed
Try Engliah you hickturd.
Rex

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Somebody is a republican bobble head .. must listen to fox news .. LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
You have again spoken of that which you know little of . Rand Paul was given an education, became a Dr. and moved to Ky . His wife`s family is here . He stayed here. He worked and set up his own practice. Not given to him . He was able to continue and has a good work ethnic , but you listen to your own for your views, not knowing the facts, this time. One other thing, he is doing just what he said he would do in Congress and has the courage to stand on the ideals he was taught . You just don`t like it, that is all.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

The filibuster ???

They already said it wouldn't be used to target Americans !!

WHAT A JOKE !!!

whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
The filibuster ???
They already said it wouldn't be used to target Americans !!
WHAT A JOKE !!!
Again you are mistaken . They already targeted Americans. It was in a foreign land. Rand Paul stood firm to demand they would not use drones to target Americans on American soil!!He finally got a one liner from Holder that it was Unconstitutional!!!

You just have a twisted view. Of course Ron Paul would spoil a son. We all try our best to give them all we can. Then they go off on their own. Give it up.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

They TARGETED Americans ??
Sure, in your empty head....
Poor senile guy, why do you lie ??
Con job

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

He said Awlaki's 16-year-old son as well as two other individuals were "not specifically targeted by the US".

Oopsie... Wrong again, right con ??

" I was not able to kill myself with the Rum in the 2 years I stayed drunk...."

Try again con/irish, NOBODY respects a QUITTER !!!!

exploding foreskin

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

I just wish someone would step on my 3-1/2" raging hard on! I dont care if you are liberal, black, yellow, hatian..... pull the foreskin back and grind on it. mmmmmmm I get so hard thinking about it. I just prematured in my boxers
topicsucks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Spammer-1 killed during Obamas watch!!

There's no disputing that al Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was killed in 2011 in a highly successful mission in Pakistan approved by Obama. Romney has tipped his hat to the military and intelligence professionals who orchestrated that raid.

The Obama administration also dramatically upped the operation of armed unmanned aircraft in Pakistan, with nearly 300 strikes so far and greatly increased the number of al Qaeda and other extremists taken off the battlefield.

Most of those killed were foot soldiers, but besides bin Laden, some of the key players killed in recent years include: Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, the No. 2 to current leader Ayman al Zawahiri; Sayeed al-Masri, No. 3 in the hierarchy; and Abu Ayyub al Masri, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.

Now you're a proven liar, little "man", like I said pee on the poodle, your words's useless....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

He said Awlaki's 16-year-old son as well as two other individuals were "not specifically targeted by the US".
Southern Indiana

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
They TARGETED Americans ??
Sure, in your empty head....
Poor senile guy, why do you lie ??
Over and over from you. You either refuse to admit the truth about this current criminal louse of President or your simply too stupid to realize your hateful ignorance. I think it's most likely an affliction of both. Nit-wit, starting in 2016 your going to watch Rand Paul straighten out this country whether you like it or don't like it. Decent people are going to love it.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

I've offered to bet you, but you're clearly simply blathering, right ?

Too bad, same posts you wrote for Mittiot, too.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Runt Paul-
ďJust because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be Ďconstitutionalí does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional. While the court may have erroneously come to the conclusion that the law is allowable, it certainly does nothing to make this mandate or government takeover of our health care right.Ē

Interesting. Then perhaps we should revisit Bush v. Gore. Or Citizens United. Oh that it were soÖ.
As Ashby notes, the Supreme Court is indeed the ultimate authority on the constitutionality or lack thereof, of a thing:

Actually, thatís exactly what it means. For all intents and purposes, when the Supreme Court declares something constitutional, it will remain as such until the Supreme Court declares otherwise or the constitution is amended.
woman with head hurting

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

exploding foreskin wrote:
I just wish someone would step on my 3-1/2" raging hard on! I dont care if you are liberal, black, yellow, hatian..... pull the foreskin back and grind on it. mmmmmmm I get so hard thinking about it. I just prematured in my boxers
I think I just queeved a little after reading this. It actually is the most insightfull comment on this whole post though. I love foreskin!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Southern Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>Over and over from you. You either refuse to admit the truth about this current criminal louse of President or your simply too stupid to realize your hateful ignorance. I think it's most likely an affliction of both. Nit-wit, starting in 2016 your going to watch Rand Paul straighten out this country whether you like it or don't like it. Decent people are going to love it.
Rand Paul has as much chance of being President as Kohn McCain does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,036
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 31 min yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 2 hr Shameless 1
D Boone Days 3 hr Booneville Man 1
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Looking 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••