Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,881 - 23,900 of 26,227 Comments Last updated Sunday
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27889 May 21, 2013
So, you're clueless & dishonest, nice you'll admit it.
good She got hand

Owensboro, KY

#27891 May 21, 2013
Why was she lying down so he could step on her head this is so stupid get over it
Jimmy Hoffa

London, KY

#27892 May 21, 2013
I thought this tread was supposed to be about a woman's head stepped on? What is all the B.S.? Enough with this tread allready.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27893 May 21, 2013
Those who criticize the cost of Obama’s Christmas vacation don’t want you to know that George W. Bush spent at least $20 million taxpayer dollars just on flights to his ranch in Crawford.

The right wing has been outraged at the four million dollar plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that W. wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in US history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights.

If cost of the flight was the only expense involved to taxpayers Bush’s vacations would still seem rather economical, but there is more, much more. Unlike the Obama’s $4 million Christmas vacation price tag, which includes the cost of everything from transportation to accommodations for the First Family, the White House staff, and the White House press corps, Bush’s numbers only include the cost of flying the president to Crawford. The cost of transporting and accommodating staff, media, friends and family is not included in Bush’s vacation numbers.

In response to growing criticism that the president was on vacation too much, the Bush administration adopted the Rovian tactic of scheduling,“work events,” while the president was in Crawford so that they could claim that President Bush’s vacations were working vacations. During his infamous pre-9/11 August vacation, the AP reported that,“Using the ranch as a base, he will promote White House initiatives in Rocky Mountain National Park, Denver, Albuquerque, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh and San Antonio.”

Bush’s “working vacations” cost taxpayers a small fortune in travel costs because President Bush and his staff would make day trips on Air Force One all across the country in order to counter the criticism that he was on vacation too often. For eight years, Bush essentially used Air Force One as his personal vacation taxi service.
BG

Duluth, GA

#27895 May 21, 2013
Wow
Prayer Warrior

London, KY

#27897 May 21, 2013
yes
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27898 May 21, 2013
It would be mother's... Poor Schmahl, hell will be HOT, stalker !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27900 May 21, 2013
So, you have 2 MOTHERS ???

Actually, you're dumb & wrong.

Alice had one kitten. When it was playing in the kitchen, the kitten’s toy went under the refrigerator.

Plural possessives indicate when there is more than one of a noun and show ownership of something. The possessive of most plural nouns is formed by adding an apostrophe only:

Alice had two kittens. When they were playing in the kitchen, the kittens’ toy went under the refrigerator.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27902 May 21, 2013
Seems...I just corrected you, child. LMAOROTFu~!

Is it nice to be stupid ?

Good for you... make excuses, like always.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27905 May 22, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow you? Don't flatter yourself sweetheart, I wouldn't follow you to an unsecured bank vault with a cargo van!
I didn't say I have a cabin, because I don't! I have a house. With a garage, boat slips and private beach.
And calling the garden shed in your mothers backyard a cabin is a little misleading!
I don't believe George Soros pays you a nickel for each of your posts, your thoughts aren't even worth a penny! But hey, If George Soros want's to pay you that much just keep posting and removing all doubt about your lack of intellect!
From the content of your posts and the fact you live in that Liberal Cesspool which has been voted most depressing shitty time and time again, I am surprised you haven't committed suicide already. Living in your mothers basement has got to make it hard for you. Thank god, or big pharma, your meds are at least keeping you from doing something like that!
Now, go upstairs and rub your mothers feet! Don't forget the lotion!
You live in Olive Hill???

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27906 May 22, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll be damned!! We may have found something you actually have some knowledge of.
Or, have you been corrected so many times you have these grammar police arguments readily available for copy and paste?
Now, don't forget mommy's lotion to rub her feet with weak boy!
Better go rake your Beach now Playboy.

Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27915 May 22, 2013
Lost again, stalker ?? Of course, that's when you blather and dismiss your religion.....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27916 May 22, 2013
HHHmmmmm?

First post-
Sure hope all you geniuses are on board. Of course, all my shares are freebies... LMAOROTFU~! Just think, 4 1/2 in October and 7+ now... SWEET ~!

IMMR
52-Week Range $4.15 -$14.41
GAD, you mean to tell me, I gave you morons a stock that's increased +95.76% and all you do is...

MISS THE MONEY ????

No wonder you whine, you're LOSERS ~!

Gee.... JUST TODAY you "geniuses" missed +12%...

Gotta be tough, being handed MONEY and letting it SLIP THRU YOUR FINGERS ????

Gee gals, looks like a trail even a dumb dog can follow...

Since: May 13

United States

#27918 May 22, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
And she needed her butt kicked to
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27919 May 22, 2013
It's "too", teabagger.
Trouble

Paducah, KY

#27920 May 22, 2013
fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right on that send him to the pokey they will take care of him there for sure maybe his head will get stomped on .
We as the people need a government that works with the people and not from the people. Strong leaders are not a quarter a bushel they are formed from good genes and rearing. Think before we speak like Forrest Gump always says.....momma likes a box of chocolates cause you always know what to get. Be nice to people and things that are good will most often happen...sometimes
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27921 May 22, 2013
Gump was screwed up, that was the point, putz.

Overcome adversary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27923 May 22, 2013
ad·ver·sar·y
/&#712;adv&#601;r& #716;ser&#275;/
Noun

One's opponent in a contest, conflict, or dispute.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27924 May 22, 2013
He had NO adversity, he was athletically gifted, dumbass !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27925 May 22, 2013
O for 2, dumb mother's spawn.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Reality 151,515
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Reality 2,149
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 17 min Okie dokie 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Mike Duquette 130,625
I have nothing to say.. 43 min welp 6
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr enough is enough 14
fish for sale 1 hr travis 9
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Knox County was issued at September 02 at 7:02PM EDT

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search