Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27774 May 16, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, he was 16. So he deserved to die!!
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/u-s-drone-st...
Pat Tillman died, folks die in battle/conflicts, did you have an INTELLIGENT point ?? Oh right, your point is point the finger, lose the point, then point again, like a child...

Peeing on the poodle, dearie ??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#27775 May 16, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/05...

No matter what forum they post in..... Republicans are always proven to be liars.

Seems this is the same as this board.

I've ran off all the uneducated lying republicans in my forum. Caught them in so many lies they've all went into hiding.

The link above shot holes in the made up republican Benghazi 'scandal'.

No one agrees with republicans who post on these forums..... Not even elected republicans. These people are given the republican talk radio and FalseNews entertainment shows, not NEWS programs. They give one sided paid for opinions and the uneducated FalseNews viewer takes it as fact.

This is the reason republicans are so dumb. FalseNews makes them stupid. It works in our advantage..... Obama won 2 elections because of the uneducated republicans. The longer we keep them dumbed down, the more elections we win.

Thank You FalseNews for making the republican voting public so stupid!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27777 May 16, 2013
Another pointless, no honor lie, by the no honor, racist guy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#27778 May 16, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another basement dwelling George Soros employee!!
Typical uneducated republican rebuttal.... ZERO substance.

How's that made up Benghazi 'scandal' working out for you FalseNews drone??

How's that Beck/Limbaugh Shit Koolaid taste to you tools?

That's funny.... Don't care who ya are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27779 May 16, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>You started the personal attacks?
Another basement dwelling George Soros employee!!
Too bad, you gave up on the honor code.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobamawhacker

Morehead, KY

#27780 May 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical uneducated republican rebuttal.... ZERO substance.
How's that made up Benghazi 'scandal' working out for you FalseNews drone??
How's that Beck/Limbaugh Shit Koolaid taste to you tools?
That's funny.... Don't care who ya are.
Made up Benghazi scandal?

And you claim you're not a basement dweller on the George Soros payroll?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27781 May 16, 2013
Nobamawhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up Benghazi scandal?
And you claim you're not a basement dweller on the George Soros payroll?
I can prove you lied.... Prove anyone here is paid. Go ahead, you have no honor to lose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#27782 May 16, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/05...

CNNís Jake Tapper has managed to get his hands on the critical White House email suggested as the proof that the White House was more interested in removing references to possible terrorist attacks in the now infamous Benghazi talking points than they were in telling the truth to the American public.
The actual email, written in the days following the Benghazi attack, reveals something else entirely. We now know that whoever leaked the contents of the email to various media outlets last week seriously misquoted the document, choosing to paraphrase the content in a way that made it appear that the White House was focused on protecting the State Departmentís back and covering up information.

A FORBES article re reporting CNN LOL

YES!!! A made up scandal.

Beck and FalseNews aren't reporting these facts to you are they?? That 'fair and balanced' just makes me laugh every time one of you tools posts a FalseNews link.

Fox makes you stupid. Benghazi is being used by republicans as a political issue against Hillary. Republicans are scared to death of Hillary. She will run every Party of NO republicans out if Washington.

The Republican Party is dying a very slow painful death.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#27783 May 16, 2013
CNNís Jake Tapper has managed to get his hands on the critical White House email suggested as the proof that the White House was more interested in removing references to possible terrorist attacks in the now infamous Benghazi talking points than they were in telling the truth to the American public.
The actual email, written in the days following the Benghazi attack, reveals something else entirely. We now know that whoever leaked the contents of the email to various media outlets last week seriously misquoted the document, choosing to paraphrase the content in a way that made it appear that the White House was focused on protecting the State Departmentís back and covering up information.

Benghazi was made into a political issue by republicans.... Just to go after Hillary because you all are scared to death.

This has blown up in your face. All the emails are in the article.... No way to lie around what you all misquoted concerning these emails. In print.... You ALL lied.

Typical!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hog wash

Lexington, KY

#27784 May 16, 2013
keep on and on you all are. not right. is it all you can find do good god help you
get a clue

London, KY

#27785 May 16, 2013
I love how you children are still buying into the republican democratic view points. Benghazi was Effed up, Hilary should be executed.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27786 May 16, 2013
I can prove you lied.... Prove anyone here is paid. Go ahead, you have no honor to lose.
ChuckWagon

Hindman, KY

#27787 May 16, 2013
slack jaw liberal terrorist sucking mf's. baby butchering heathens.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27788 May 16, 2013
No point in faking intelligence, right ?
Uncle Tab

United States

#27789 May 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
No point in faking intelligence, right ?
All republicans fake intelligence..
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27790 May 16, 2013
Great at presenting their "viewpoint", those lies are tough to maintain, so they "judge it" vociferously...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27793 May 16, 2013

Biased website promoting BS...

Of course, Mitt looked fit,(snicker, snicker) compared to Obama, right ?
Uncle Tab

United States

#27794 May 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Great at presenting their "viewpoint", those lies are tough to maintain, so they "judge it" vociferously...
Bushwhacker wrote:
Same thing happens on the board I regularly post in. Plus they change names endlessly. I guess to them, the more names they use makes them the majority...... In their own mind?

It's still just 4 or 5 uneducated rush/beck koolaid drinkers. None of them are smart enough to figure things out in their own, they let talking heads translate it and tell them how to think.

And when we prove them wrong, as we always do, they post 'facts' from sites such as WND or some crazy tightening Nutball site with the word 'patriot' in it.

Republicans in these forums are just stupid. They are the head check drawing 47% that Romney mentioned when he lost the election.
Uncle Tab

United States

#27795 May 16, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
All liberals are little whimps!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232...
Dailymail?? Nice of you to admit your brainwashing koolaid sites.

We liberals have won the last 2 major elections. Republicans are using Benghazi as a political issue just because you all are scared to death if her.

Please keep on with your uneducated, non factual posts.... We tear them down every time.

You republican tools go on and on about big tax breaks to the super rich to create jobs.... But no jobs were provided by them. They just took the money and ran.

You are so stupid and easily manipulated. Elected republicans love you dopes. They know how easy they can make you drink the koolaid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#27797 May 16, 2013
Another thing for you antiabortion republicans to think about.... How many times have republicans been in power and had the power to overturn Roe vs Wade and they didn't touch it.

Abortion is another thing elected republicans use to string you people along. It could have been overturned decades ago but wasn't.

But don't try to think for yourselves or research the issues.... Just keep saying its a liberals fault. That's how you're trained to think. You're too stupid to look for facts.... You're spoon fed BS.

Gluttons for stupidity.... You eat it all up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Another Vet 7,204
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,456
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 42 min woohoo 9
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr who knows 12
Couple arrested for child abuse 2 hr Answer 2
Pastor Arnold Murray R.I.P.. 5 hr LOL 11
Chamges to Topix? 6 hr Archangel Oger 2

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]