Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27726 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in charge!!!
No, the CO was in charge. You'd understand chain of command, if you were a man.
787 Flying

Seattle, WA

#27728 May 15, 2013
The guy at the top is responsible for rewarding, punishing, and some planning/authorization the officer in charge is day to day operations and behavior... You've never served or taken a moment to be anything but a moron...
787 Flying

Seattle, WA

#27730 May 15, 2013
Thanks, you're wrong & just proved it. Obama had nothing to do with any prisoner peeing...
787 Flying

Seattle, WA

#27731 May 15, 2013
Bush didn't fool the whole world and you're a liar, again.

If you served a second, what happened to HONOR !!???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27734 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you blame Bush for Abu Ghrab??
No, I didn't, but it's nice you'll lie/blather...

Pretty funny, Queen Sara doesn't pay owed taxes, no problem for "real American patriots" ????

You sicken real Americans, that PAY OUR OWN WAY !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27735 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said Bush lied and that's why we went into Iraq. He must have fooled someone if he lied and the rest of the world and congress approved the invasion.
Yeah, he got 100% of the vote, right liar ???

Keep it up and I'll be recommending your psych disability...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27736 May 15, 2013
Hey "man", I get it...

When Bush lied it's the listener's fault, but when Obama breathes as a black man, he's at fault for a pissing pervert soldier on the other side the world.....

Makes perfect sense, to a real idiot.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27739 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Abu Ghrab happened on the other side of the world but it's Bush's fault?
I judge him by the content of his character not the color of his skin.
Show me where I said that, liar. As for being Bush's fault-

The public later learned of what have been called the Torture Memos, prepared in August 2002 and March 14, 2003 (shortly before the Iraq invasion) by the Office of Legal Counsel, United States Department of Justice, which authorized certain enhanced interrogation techniques (generally held to be torture) of foreign detainees who were enemy combatants. The March 2003 memo, written by John Yoo, the deputy in the OLC, said that federal laws on use of torture did not apply to American interrogators overseas. Several United States Supreme Court decisions, including Hamdan v. Rumsfeld (2006), have overturned Bush administration policy related to treatment of detainees and ruled that Geneva Conventions apply. In addition, these opinions were superseded by replacement opinions in 2009 by the President Barack Obama administration.

Now show me a memo, but any official encouraging peeing on prisoners...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27740 May 15, 2013
Several United States Supreme Court decisions, including Hamdan v. Rumsfeld (2006), have overturned Bush administration policy related to treatment of detainees and ruled that Geneva Conventions apply. In addition, these opinions were superseded by replacement opinions in 2009 by the President Barack Obama administration.

Looks like Bush administration policy, now where is any memo concerning peeing on prisoners, childish deflector ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27742 May 15, 2013
Since you've lied, I'm not buying it....

Funny, BUSH POLICIES gets a pass

Sarah Palin Gets a pass

Soldiers pissing on prisoners-

Gets blamed on a guy that has NOTHING to do with it, right racist ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27744 May 15, 2013
You blamed Americans for trusting him, if you're too senile to remember what you wrote, re-read your tripe on an empty stomach, RACIST !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27745 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Bush policies get a pass, show me where I did.
Sarah Palin hasn't paid her local property taxes yet, BFD!!! She will and the late fees too I am sure. Especially now that it's made the Lame Stream Media. Funny how they are all over that but sat silent for 8 MONTHS about Benghazi!! I guess they are worried the IRS will come down on them if they ask REAL questions of your messiah!!
NOTHING? CinC has NOTHING to do with the moral, morals or conduct of HIS personnel? Hmmm, interesting, mainly because he got all the credit for killing Bin Laden and had NOTHING to do with it!
He was in on a Bin Laden briefing and gave mission authorization, are you implying he gave soldiers "peeing permission" ??? Yeah, ONLY YOUR UNIT FAILED TO QUALIFY !!! Geez, now you're embarrassing yourself.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27747 May 15, 2013
Take a do-over, say something reality based...
WNBA Wasted

Seattle, WA

#27749 May 15, 2013
So, he made a speech and gave credit to brave troops... POINT ???
hey

Newburgh, IN

#27750 May 15, 2013
hey bushwhacker u seen a lawn mower
your nuts

West Liberty, KY

#27751 May 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Since you've lied, I'm not buying it....
Funny, BUSH POLICIES gets a pass
Sarah Palin Gets a pass
Soldiers pissing on prisoners-
Gets blamed on a guy that has NOTHING to do with it, right racist ?
there is no harm in are soldiers pissing on prisoners to help get info that mite save american lifes over seas and in the states.I dont give a rats ass what are soldiers do to them people for there trying to KILL ARE KIDS as i type this.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27752 May 16, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Abu Ghrab happened on the other side of the world but it's Bush's fault?
I judge him by the content of his character not the color of his skin.
Where are those WMD's you dumbass?
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27753 May 16, 2013
your nuts wrote:
<quoted text>there is no harm in are soldiers pissing on prisoners to help get info that mite save american lifes over seas and in the states.I dont give a rats ass what are soldiers do to them people for there trying to KILL ARE KIDS as i type this.
You illiterate pos go get an Education Stupid.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#27754 May 16, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
He hardly paid attention, it wasn't "a briefing" it was many many many briefings over several weeks to convince him to very reluctantly approve the mission and wasn't happy about it at all until it was over. When he realized the political hey he was about to make. He claimed AL Qaeda has been defeated!!
Reminiscent of the "Mission Accomplished" statement isn' it?
And then Benghazi happened........
And predictably the Lame Stream Media never mentioned his claim that Al Qaeda has been defeated.
Bush protected bin Laden for 8 Years, he is furious that Obama killed him.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27757 May 16, 2013
If Bush had provided a FBI security detail, Bin Laden wouldn't have been safer....

Funny, you complain about name calling, but facts prove you wrong and you want to blame a man, for other idiot's pissing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlot 12 min Nikkiholman 2
Grace way metals 4 hr Smh 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 7 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 8 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 8 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 10 hr Titty Sprinkles 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages