Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27711 May 15, 2013
Hey my car got a flat, did you "do something" when you washed it ??

YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING, that goes wrong ??

RIGHT ???

teabagger truth = whatever spew distracts from the BS you write......
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27716 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
911 planned for almost a decade, primarily during Clinton's administration, not that it matters, it was going to happen regardless if Bush or Goron were in office.
WMD's, again, EVERYONE said they were there, NOT JUST our politicians but EVERY independent intelligence agency in THE WORLD!!
Katrina failure? You sure you don't mean Hurricane Sandy?
Patriot Act, I HATE it!! Obama is in the position to abolish it, he decided to expand it!
Abu Ghraib...seriously?
Gitmo? Seriously? How is that closure coming along, its only been 4 1/2 years!!!
Bin Laden protection? Pretty sure he was living in Pakistan! Not Texas or Shitcago!
Is there a hole in your tin foil hat?
911 on Bushes watch.
WMD's not there, just cooked up BS.
Katrina total failure.
Abu Ghraib total embarrassment.
Gitmo disaster.
Bin Laden protected by Bush for his pos Daddy.
Scooter Libby high treason pardon.
Now spit the turds out of your stupid mouth you pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27720 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Odumbass was in office when Marines pissed on dead Taliban!! Pretty embarrassing, outrage from you?
Hurricane Sandy, still no relief, almost a year!
Bin Laden protected by Bush but he was killed by Odumbass? The same Special Operations Command who killed him is the same command that has been missing him for years under both Bush's and Odumbasses watch!!
Let's just see if Holder and Clinton take Odumbasses fall and he pardons them both!!
Bush protected bin Laden for hie pos Daddy's Business you ignorant SOB.

Bush pardoned Scooter Libby.

Bush never provided relief to the Katrina Victims you dumbass.

Bush lied about WMD's you tepid pos.
Billy boy

Eldorado, IL

#27721 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush protected bin Laden for hie pos Daddy's Business you ignorant SOB.
Bush pardoned Scooter Libby.
Bush never provided relief to the Katrina Victims you dumbass.
Bush lied about WMD's you tepid pos.
Onama LIED about benghazi
Obama targeted conservative groups using the I.R.S
Obama secretly tapped phone lines of journalists, "you ignorant S.O.B "

Bush ( great president ) left office gas $1.85 average, how's the economy been the last 5 years yo "ignorant SOB" ??? must be Bush's fault right ?
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27722 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Odumbass was in office when Marines pissed on dead Taliban!! Pretty embarrassing, outrage from you?
Hurricane Sandy, still no relief, almost a year!
Bin Laden protected by Bush but he was killed by Odumbass? The same Special Operations Command who killed him is the same command that has been missing him for years under both Bush's and Odumbasses watch!!
Let's just see if Holder and Clinton take Odumbasses fall and he pardons them both!!
Now you're holding Obama responsible for gun nuts nonsense ?? Poor child, look at who approved of the pissing--- tea party.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27725 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Katrina- Democrat Mayor, Democrat County Commissioner, Democrat Governor told Bush, We got this! Eventually the feds came in anyway because the Dumbocrats failed miserably!! Were is Odumbass and how is he taking care of the Hurricane Sandy victims? Why is this different? Let me help you, your messiah is in charge now and he can not be blamed for anything. Just his cabinet, whom he hired!
Yes, Scooter Libby was pardoned. All presidents pardon all kinds of POS's. Clinton pardoned more than anyone else to include Marc Rich.
Bush lied about WMD's. Kerry said, "if you don't believe there are WMD's in Iraq then don't vote for me." Clinton, Kennedy, Pelosi and all the other members of Congress from all parties except for Odumbass said the same thing. ALL intelligence agencies from around the world came to the exact same INDEPENDENT conclusion. But you want us to believe the ignorant GW Bush fooled ALL the "enlightened liberals" and want to excuse them for being fooled? Are they intellectuals or are they idiots? You cant have it both ways!
Bush the idiot fooled the whole world!
Obama the uber intellectual sees nothing, knows nothing and hears nothing. Maybe the next time he changes his name he'll choose Sergeant Shultz!!
Bush didn't fool the whole world and you're a liar, again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27726 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in charge!!!
No, the CO was in charge. You'd understand chain of command, if you were a man.
787 Flying

Seattle, WA

#27728 May 15, 2013
The guy at the top is responsible for rewarding, punishing, and some planning/authorization the officer in charge is day to day operations and behavior... You've never served or taken a moment to be anything but a moron...
787 Flying

Seattle, WA

#27730 May 15, 2013
Thanks, you're wrong & just proved it. Obama had nothing to do with any prisoner peeing...
787 Flying

Seattle, WA

#27731 May 15, 2013

If you served a second, what happened to HONOR !!???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27734 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you blame Bush for Abu Ghrab??
No, I didn't, but it's nice you'll lie/blather...

Pretty funny, Queen Sara doesn't pay owed taxes, no problem for "real American patriots" ????

You sicken real Americans, that PAY OUR OWN WAY !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27735 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said Bush lied and that's why we went into Iraq. He must have fooled someone if he lied and the rest of the world and congress approved the invasion.
Yeah, he got 100% of the vote, right liar ???

Keep it up and I'll be recommending your psych disability...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27736 May 15, 2013
Hey "man", I get it...

When Bush lied it's the listener's fault, but when Obama breathes as a black man, he's at fault for a pissing pervert soldier on the other side the world.....

Makes perfect sense, to a real idiot.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27739 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Abu Ghrab happened on the other side of the world but it's Bush's fault?
I judge him by the content of his character not the color of his skin.
Show me where I said that, liar. As for being Bush's fault-

The public later learned of what have been called the Torture Memos, prepared in August 2002 and March 14, 2003 (shortly before the Iraq invasion) by the Office of Legal Counsel, United States Department of Justice, which authorized certain enhanced interrogation techniques (generally held to be torture) of foreign detainees who were enemy combatants. The March 2003 memo, written by John Yoo, the deputy in the OLC, said that federal laws on use of torture did not apply to American interrogators overseas. Several United States Supreme Court decisions, including Hamdan v. Rumsfeld (2006), have overturned Bush administration policy related to treatment of detainees and ruled that Geneva Conventions apply. In addition, these opinions were superseded by replacement opinions in 2009 by the President Barack Obama administration.

Now show me a memo, but any official encouraging peeing on prisoners...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27740 May 15, 2013
Several United States Supreme Court decisions, including Hamdan v. Rumsfeld (2006), have overturned Bush administration policy related to treatment of detainees and ruled that Geneva Conventions apply. In addition, these opinions were superseded by replacement opinions in 2009 by the President Barack Obama administration.

Looks like Bush administration policy, now where is any memo concerning peeing on prisoners, childish deflector ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27742 May 15, 2013
Since you've lied, I'm not buying it....

Funny, BUSH POLICIES gets a pass

Sarah Palin Gets a pass

Soldiers pissing on prisoners-

Gets blamed on a guy that has NOTHING to do with it, right racist ?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27744 May 15, 2013
You blamed Americans for trusting him, if you're too senile to remember what you wrote, re-read your tripe on an empty stomach, RACIST !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27745 May 15, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Bush policies get a pass, show me where I did.
Sarah Palin hasn't paid her local property taxes yet, BFD!!! She will and the late fees too I am sure. Especially now that it's made the Lame Stream Media. Funny how they are all over that but sat silent for 8 MONTHS about Benghazi!! I guess they are worried the IRS will come down on them if they ask REAL questions of your messiah!!
NOTHING? CinC has NOTHING to do with the moral, morals or conduct of HIS personnel? Hmmm, interesting, mainly because he got all the credit for killing Bin Laden and had NOTHING to do with it!
He was in on a Bin Laden briefing and gave mission authorization, are you implying he gave soldiers "peeing permission" ??? Yeah, ONLY YOUR UNIT FAILED TO QUALIFY !!! Geez, now you're embarrassing yourself.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27747 May 15, 2013
Take a do-over, say something reality based...
WNBA Wasted

Seattle, WA

#27749 May 15, 2013
So, he made a speech and gave credit to brave troops... POINT ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Mills 26 min Earl 6
Cleve Darrell Smith (Nov '10) 30 min Kari 4
Barbourville High School 2 hr billybob 3
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 3 hr Arnsbaby 72
larry 3 hr in the know 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,542
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 4 hr beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

NFL 6:38PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports