Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27523 May 6, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cooter,I know that you're sick of that room at the Heart Break Motel and raceway,so I'm give you a tip on the may 4,Kentucky
Derby,so that you can buy yo folks a nice used traler,I mean a mobil home,battery charge with a free trailer jack and a case of fix -a-flat so pick and put your SSI money on Falling Sky,Golden Soul and Itsmyluckyday thats the trifecta,also since you're a hillybilly gunnut I am going to give you a Bonus,daddy Nose best and Tiz A Minster are to hot to stop!So if you're smater than %th grader and take my tips you will be wealthy man loser.
Watch me work!
Hello down there in Dixie Kentucky the home of rand paul and sourgrape fack mitch,my horse golden Soul placed in the derby,just like I said that it was,I gave you bagger mf'er a winner and still could win,losers I even Golden soul as the newer two horse in my post,she made the daily double and the trifecta,I kept my end of the deal by picking a winner ,I wonder what that short big head rand do om his program and mitch is such a loser,he probably blame for losing his ass off again,and again.

BTW:I heard that greasy cruz will run against greasy paul lol and Palin still that we owe her a second VP slot,now tham is some dumb horse'sLOL.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27524 May 6, 2013
I was country before country was kool yahoo,somebody break out some nasty jack daniels and let party,I still don't know what my horse paid? can any one refer me to a winner circle site?
Red

Somerset, KY

#27525 May 6, 2013
What
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27527 May 7, 2013
NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
English as a second language, look into it!
That is all!
You should take your own advice cooter,and and learn some English your damn self idiot.
Jimmy

Covington, VA

#27528 May 7, 2013
This is why y'all are a joke to the rest of the country. Your thinking is 150 years out of date. Special inbreeding factory for racists and bigots.
winning ticket

Covington, KY

#27529 May 7, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Hello down there in Dixie Kentucky the home of rand paul and sourgrape fack mitch,my horse golden Soul placed in the derby,just like I said that it was,I gave you bagger mf'er a winner and still could win,losers I even Golden soul as the newer two horse in my post,she made the daily double and the trifecta,I kept my end of the deal by picking a winner ,I wonder what that short big head rand do om his program and mitch is such a loser,he probably blame for losing his ass off again,and again.
BTW:I heard that greasy cruz will run against greasy paul lol and Palin still that we owe her a second VP slot,now tham is some dumb horse'sLOL.
Go sleep it off, dick.
Bushwhwacker

Seattle, WA

#27531 May 7, 2013
Your mother wasn't a lady and you're a NO gentleman.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27532 May 7, 2013
Once there was a church that had a bell that no one could ring. One day, a boy came and asked the priest if he could try. The priest told him that he was welcome to do so, so the boy went up into the tower and ran straight into the bell, face-first. The bell tolled loud and clear, as never before.

The shocked priest gave him the job! One Sunday, however, the boy ran straight toward the bell, face first, missed it completely, and fell off the tower to his doom.

A few minutes later, as he opened the day's services, the priest said, "My bretheren, I feel so badly, but I must ask you all whether anyone know this poor boy's name? I don't know him, but his face rings a bell."
One of the town's known, and most notorious, homosexuals stood up and said, "Reverend, he is my lover! His name is WTF!!!"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27533 May 7, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Once there was a church that had a bell that no one could ring. One day, a boy came and asked the priest if he could try. The priest told him that he was welcome to do so, so the boy went up into the tower and ran straight into the bell, face-first. The bell tolled loud and clear, as never before.
The shocked priest gave him the job! One Sunday, however, the boy ran straight toward the bell, face first, missed it completely, and fell off the tower to his doom.
A few minutes later, as he opened the day's services, the priest said, "My bretheren, I feel so badly, but I must ask you all whether anyone know this poor boy's name? I don't know him, but his face rings a bell."
One of the town's known, and most notorious, homosexuals stood up and said, "Reverend, he is my lover! His name is WTF!!!"
Then you sucked the Priest dry as usual.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27534 May 7, 2013
WHAT A COINCIDENCE, I just took a big stevie...THEN FLUSHED !!!
like clockwork

Covington, KY

#27535 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you sucked the Priest dry as usual.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Still fixated on BJs. Interesting
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27536 May 7, 2013
like clockwork wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fixated on BJs. Interesting
So, according to you, stinkin' stevie is fixated on homosexuals ??? Typical teabagger....
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

#27537 May 7, 2013
Where
is
Whitehair?
I
love
HIM
XOXO
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27538 May 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Where
is
Whitehair?
I
love
HIM
XOXO
Changing his Diaper.
like clockwork

Covington, KY

#27539 May 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So, according to you, stinkin' stevie is fixated on homosexuals ??? Typical teabagger....
No, wtf is fixated on giving BJs. It's all the sad fool talks about. You're probably broke, but at least you can pay attention.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27540 May 7, 2013
like clockwork wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wtf is fixated on giving BJs. It's all the sad fool talks about. You're probably broke, but at least you can pay attention.
BJ's are your sole source of Income you bull queer.
like clockwork

Covington, KY

#27541 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>BJ's are your sole source of Income you bull queer.
You are my sole customer base. Bend over my sweet little fairy, wtf. Always look forward to our "bull" sessions. kiss kiss
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27542 May 7, 2013
Sorry to mention, but you're definitely a bottom, kisser kook ....
like clockwork

Covington, KY

#27543 May 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sorry to mention, but you're definitely a bottom, kisser kook ....
Don't be sorry whacko.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27544 May 8, 2013
like clockwork wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be sorry whacko.
Stop being queer twerp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beagle Dog Lost 5 min Answer 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Commietator 6,990
food stamps 14 min YOLO 39
Chamges to Topix? 17 min Answer 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Uncle Tab 155,255
looking for t.c torries castle 34 min sky 17
Shirley Black from Flat Lick & Barbourville Area 1 hr Shirley black 3
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]