Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,521 - 23,540 of 26,221 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
Brother man

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

And who commits most of all kinds of crime? Obama supports!
this post

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

will never go away
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 2 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time

Too bad, you don't have more moron "family" to put to rest !!!
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
and that would be spelled too bright no to bright genius..i could care less about your opinion just as you could mine..i just think you are a bunch of whining azz 3 year olds. you sound like a bunch of spoiled brats determined to have your way..grow the hell up. It is people like you that would like to try to tell how this country should be ran?.haha
Sorry professor, I "couldn't" care less about your grammar evaluation. And yea, I've got a few ideas on how this country should be ran. It is my country after all. Why don't you start your own thread where all you mature folk can tell us how this thread should be ran. haHA
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry professor, I "couldn't" care less about your grammar evaluation. And yea, I've got a few ideas on how this country should be ran. It is my country after all. Why don't you start your own thread where all you mature folk can tell us how this thread should be ran. haHA
Why don't you learn proper grammar you Hick.
wtf

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
truth
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

anybody see the story where obamas justice department has charged the boston bomber with using a weapon of mass destruction, sadam had fireworks and pressure cookers , they claimed he didnt have any wmds, me thinks somebody is caught in another lie
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
anybody see the story where obamas justice department has charged the boston bomber with using a weapon of mass destruction, sadam had fireworks and pressure cookers , they claimed he didnt have any wmds, me thinks somebody is caught in another lie
Where are those Iraqi WMD's you ignorant pos?
just sayn

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
after all the comments I have seen you post on this thread..and you still call yourself mature?? now that is something to laugh at..the topic of this thread should be...read and listen to 3 year olds talking...(of course I mean you) had to break that one down for ya
just sayn

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn proper grammar you Hick.
lmao..I agree
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shift key is TOO HARD !!! LMAOROFU~!
just sayn

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Shift key is TOO HARD !!! LMAOROFU~!
do you know what a lower case L looks like? you get those when you don't use the SHIFT key....lmmfao..I will try to use the shift key from now on when needed since you cant read any other way..are u blind or just STUPID? lol LOL lol LOL lol LOL..i know how to start a sentence with a LARGE letter. I just choose not to
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I chose to believe you're poorly trained & stupid. It's ALL GOOD !!!
just sayn

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
I chose to believe you're poorly trained & stupid. It's ALL GOOD !!!
And it looks like MANY of us chose to believe the same thing about you. The more you talk, the dumber you look..It aint all good for you. It is actually pretty sad and pathitic
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Oh no, it's "aint" the "pathitic" misspelling ....to prove my point.

Many lemming fall off cliffs, probably brighter (than you) lemmings.... LMAOROTFU~!
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

not all lemmings are demonicRats but all demonicRats are lemmings, theres a few that arent demonicRats
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

BTW..Glad I could make your day for you by making you laugh...LMAO
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

translation- Dummy who adds nothing, but wants to hang with the big kids...
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is go back and read some of the post on here..It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how childish you are. You and you friend Bush-Whaco...LOL..Every thread that has ever been posted on this forum ends up changing from what the original poster started. Deal with it
You sound pretty immature and silly.

Deal with it.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

just sayin has it figured out the confused stewge and wtf are here for one reason attention they cant get in real life, they will say anything stoopid enuff to get a response

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Obama Zombies 150,263
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min justice_- 130,314
Charmaine 21 min wow 4
Churches 35 min Neighbor 6
Need Prayer 50 min Neighbor 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr well 16,127
D Boone Days 4 hr hey 4

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE