Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27321 Apr 21, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
Little Johnny goes to school and the teacher has a brown bag. She reaches in it and says,it's round, it's got a stem and it's got a leaf. Little Johnny raises his hand and says it's an apple! Then he says let me give you one. He reaches in his pocket and says,it's round it's hard and it's got a head! The teacher says,Ohh Johnny that's gross. Little Johnny says,No,it's a quarter,but I like the way you're thinking.
Hey Cooter,I know that you're sick of that room at the Heart Break Motel and raceway,so I'm give you a tip on the may 4,Kentucky
Derby,so that you can buy yo folks a nice used traler,I mean a mobil home,battery charge with a free trailer jack and a case of fix -a-flat so pick and put your SSI money on Falling Sky,Golden Soul and Itsmyluckyday thats the trifecta,also since you're a hillybilly gunnut I am going to give you a Bonus,daddy Nose best and Tiz A Minster are to hot to stop!So if you're smater than %th grader and take my tips you will be wealthy man loser.

Watch me work!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27322 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Getto boi, why do you hate white people?
Should you still be beetching about the Boston Police Union? hahaha
You're not white,you're yellow!

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#27323 Apr 21, 2013
Another useless thread of non-sensibleness...and useless arguing..over nothing!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27324 Apr 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That retarded kenyan line BS nonsense have been discredited just like Rand Paul affirmative action senator will ever be the POTUS
he's just another yelling redneck ignorant piece of southern racist trash,he's bought and sold by the NRA,Bp,KBR,and anyone else that would crumb him with some chump change,he might have inherited a senate seat down yonder in Dixieland the land of cotton,but as far as it goes,you should be trying to get Mitch the tired beetch to retire,were sick of looking at the sentile idiot from kentucky too ,I wonder who paid off or threaten that smart lady who would have cloober that idiot at the polls,another whinning old SOB,you Boys down there should enroll ole father times in a nursing home and let that idiot play Bingo all day!
Where is Daniel Boone or Jack Daniels when you need need them?
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27325 Apr 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you still be beetching about the Boston Police Union? hahaha
You're not white,you're yellow!
Getto boi, you didn't answer. Why do you hate white people?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27326 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Getto boi, you didn't answer. Why do you hate white people?
You're the hater,why do you hate the unionize Boston police?
Why do you hate the victims of Boston?
Why do you hate the Parents of the Sandy Hook victims?
And why did you hate school so much you ignorant piece of trash?
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27327 Apr 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the hater,why do you hate the unionize Boston police?
Why do you hate the victims of Boston?
Why do you hate the Parents of the Sandy Hook victims?
And why did you hate school so much you ignorant piece of trash?
Duck and weave, Getto Boi. Why do you hate white people?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27328 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck and weave, Getto Boi. Why do you hate white people?
You to stop playing the race card loser,hating you,is not hating white people, I hate a Rat and a loser like YOu (singular)sparky,mot because of your color,because you're petty,a fool,and a deceiver,now does that answer your BS question? your bait and switch question didn't get you the answer that you wanted did loser hahahaha.
wtf

Atlanta, GA

#27329 Apr 21, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Agree.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27330 Apr 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You to stop playing the race card loser,hating you,is not hating white people, I hate a Rat and a loser like YOu (singular)sparky,mot because of your color,because you're petty,a fool,and a deceiver,now does that answer your BS question? your bait and switch question didn't get you the answer that you wanted did loser hahahaha.
Wrong, Getto Boi. Other than the Gay Slewsie, you hate everyone on here. Why do you hate white people?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27331 Apr 21, 2013
It's ghetto, childish moron.... Stupid is, as stupid does, 24/7...
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27333 Apr 21, 2013
all getto bois hate white men they feel inferior to white men
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#27334 Apr 21, 2013
You've seen white "man", huh ? Watch them carefully, you could mimic them, then...
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27335 Apr 21, 2013
hands the confused stewge a clue
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27336 Apr 21, 2013
You've seen white "man", huh ? Watch them carefully, you could mimic them, then...
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27339 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gay Slewsie, why were you fired from the Post Office?
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#27340 Apr 22, 2013
you are all a bunch of political idiots who babble on and on about shyt no one wants to hear..close this dam thread already. you act like a bunch of 3 year olds
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#27341 Apr 22, 2013
just sayn wrote:
you are all a bunch of political idiots who babble on and on about shyt no one wants to hear..close this dam thread already. you act like a bunch of 3 year olds
Is someone forcing you to read this thread? No? Then skip it! These threads ARE stupid and worthless. But you taking the time to leave a post to say it should be stopped is just moronic.
Yupper

Owensboro, KY

#27342 Apr 22, 2013
Well you clearly cannot control what some people are passionate about. Look at this site in general. People are mean, nasty, and say horrible things that aren't true about others.. Using their real names but posting under fake ones.
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#27343 Apr 22, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is someone forcing you to read this thread? No? Then skip it! These threads ARE stupid and worthless. But you taking the time to leave a post to say it should be stopped is just moronic.
ummm.let me guess...you have NEVER put your opinion out there in the same way I just did..i can almost bet that if you say NO you are a liar...political and a hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Collins 36 min john 3
teena Marie mills 1 hr Darren 8
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 1 hr truth 7
jason hughes 1 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 2 hr barberette5657 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr Darren 226
food stamp office 3 hr Darren 16
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 4 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52