Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27299 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Imagine a troll calling names and acting childish...
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie. Now, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27300 Apr 20, 2013
Looks at the troll go on... OK troll, it's your game/nonsense....I was caught doing the nasty with your wife, BEFORE the others got their turns.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27301 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Looks at the troll go on... OK troll, it's your game/nonsense....I was caught doing the nasty with your wife, BEFORE the others got their turns.
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie.
Now, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27302 Apr 20, 2013
See spamming, there's your troll..

Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27303 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27305 Apr 20, 2013

Sam

Lexington, KY

#27306 Apr 20, 2013
When will this topic die...
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27307 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27308 Apr 20, 2013

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27309 Apr 20, 2013
Is there anything stupider, than a moniker stealing troll spamming 5 times on this thread ALONE, then saying someone else is HERE too much ????

Too late for coffee, but IRONY is sweet, too !!!
Helper

Georgetown, KY

#27310 Apr 20, 2013
No one cares about this thread. It should be deleted.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27311 Apr 20, 2013
Helper wrote:
No one cares about this thread. It should be deleted.
I care about this thread,because Rand Paul is a fraud,that teabagger hillibilly got the nerve to insult or intelligence just by thinking that his affirmative action senate election and his pappy name will get him to be the POTUS is BS he is lower than sarah palin and michelle bachman oe even herman cain that moron got a better chance of getting in the oval office,Cruz and Rubio are another couple of idiot that don't have a snowball chance in hell of getting a shot at the prize especially after they sold out the people of the usa for he corporate crumbs of the NRA.
Were moving Forward,not backwards cooter.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27312 Apr 21, 2013
hell if a retarded kenyan can get elected anybody can, obama is living proof that if you put a d after its name you can elect anything end of story, america has seen the proof, they elected a so called black man to clear their conscience over slavery, but we all now know, One Big Ass Mistake America, no ifs ands or buts about it
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27313 Apr 21, 2013
Don't bother to tell jokes, your "writing" will do...

LMAOROTFU~!

You go well with coffee & a danish....

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#27314 Apr 21, 2013
Hey guys, what's this thread about?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27315 Apr 21, 2013
here you go confused stewge heres you a bowl of sugar coated stoopid to go with you kupi lowak coffee
Bushwacked

Seattle, WA

#27316 Apr 21, 2013
Don't bother to tell jokes, your "writing" will do...

LMAOROTFU~!

You go well with coffee & a danish....
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#27317 Apr 21, 2013
Little Johnny goes to school and the teacher has a brown bag. She reaches in it and says,it's round, it's got a stem and it's got a leaf. Little Johnny raises his hand and says it's an apple! Then he says let me give you one. He reaches in his pocket and says,it's round it's hard and it's got a head! The teacher says,Ohh Johnny that's gross. Little Johnny says,No,it's a quarter,but I like the way you're thinking.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27319 Apr 21, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
hell if a retarded kenyan can get elected anybody can, obama is living proof that if you put a d after its name you can elect anything end of story, america has seen the proof, they elected a so called black man to clear their conscience over slavery, but we all now know, One Big Ass Mistake America, no ifs ands or buts about it
That retarded kenyan line BS nonsense have been discredited just like Rand Paul affirmative action senator will ever be the POTUS
he's just another yelling redneck ignorant piece of southern racist trash,he's bought and sold by the NRA,Bp,KBR,and anyone else that would crumb him with some chump change,he might have inherited a senate seat down yonder in Dixieland the land of cotton,but as far as it goes,you should be trying to get Mitch the tired beetch to retire,were sick of looking at the sentile idiot from kentucky too ,I wonder who paid off or threaten that smart lady who would have cloober that idiot at the polls,another whinning old SOB,you Boys down there should enroll ole father times in a nursing home and let that idiot play Bingo all day!
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27320 Apr 21, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That retarded kenyan line BS nonsense have been discredited just like Rand Paul affirmative action senator will ever be the POTUS
he's just another yelling redneck ignorant piece of southern racist trash,he's bought and sold by the NRA,Bp,KBR,and anyone else that would crumb him with some chump change,he might have inherited a senate seat down yonder in Dixieland the land of cotton,but as far as it goes,you should be trying to get Mitch the tired beetch to retire,were sick of looking at the sentile idiot from kentucky too ,I wonder who paid off or threaten that smart lady who would have cloober that idiot at the polls,another whinning old SOB,you Boys down there should enroll ole father times in a nursing home and let that idiot play Bingo all day!
Getto boi, why do you hate white people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica napier 1 hr hmm 1
jason hughes 1 hr true or not 8
brandon bryson 1 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 2 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 4 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr dollarsbill 132,148
praying it's all a lie 11 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"