Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27166 Apr 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
I think many of your fellow Democrats do believe this to be so.
Not bad ,though, as a joke!
Yes, you are certainly a joke.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#27167 Apr 10, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Glad you liked it, my friend, and have a great day!

Houston, TX

#27169 Apr 10, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
3 nuns walking down the street. First nun says to the second nun,I found condoms in Father O'Malley's dresser. The second nun says yes I know;so I put holes in them using a needle. The third nun faints.
Ha-ha!!! I'll bet that would stir up the convent! Thank you for sharing that, my friend, and have a great day!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27170 Apr 10, 2013
Stevie was hanging pictures and hit his head with the hammer, said laughing WTF, through his tears.

Does that a lot, said mommy laughing so hard she cried, too...

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#27171 Apr 10, 2013
julius wrote:
When will this thread die!
Long after you do.
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#27172 Apr 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Rude & Crude
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27173 Apr 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You can't think, you blather, brother.
So, you have joined WTF and Slew! Call names, but to think is making you have a head ache!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27174 Apr 10, 2013
Stevie was hanging pictures and hit his head with the hammer, said laughing WTF, through his tears.

Calling names, spewing insults.... both childish, right... wing nut hypocrite ???
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27175 Apr 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have joined WTF and Slew! Call names, but to think is making you have a head ache!
If you tried to think it would cause you a hemorrhoid.

;mfao
Jennifer

Cleveland, GA

#27176 Apr 10, 2013
No respect for anybody
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#27177 Apr 10, 2013
A blonde going on vaction,drove to Disneyland from New York. When she was near she saw a sign that said:Disneyland Left. So, she went back home.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27178 Apr 10, 2013

With-out-hair the "teacher"-

"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up" said the sarcastic With-out-hair.

After a long silence, one fat stevie rose to his feet.

"Now then fat stevie, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" inquired With-out-hair with a sneer.

"Well, actually I don't," said the fat stevie, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself. Sides, being a rethuglican/teabagger moron, we's all STOOPID !!!"
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#27179 Apr 11, 2013
well i see the confused stewge and wtf still have said anything intelligent, i guess some were right it will never happen
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27180 Apr 11, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
well i see the confused stewge and wtf still have said anything intelligent, i guess some were right it will never happen
It is obvious you are Republican, you are too stupid to be anything else.

Houston, TX

#27181 Apr 11, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
If you don't stop this shit, I'm going to tell everyone where you got all those calluses on your hand, "Bush-whacker!"

Houston, TX

#27182 Apr 11, 2013
One day a First Grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!"

The teacher paused then asked the class, "And now, class, what do you think that farmer said?"

One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said:'Holy Shit! It's a talking chicken!'"

From the back of the room, WTF raised his hand and said, "Whut'd she mean by that?"
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27183 Apr 11, 2013
With-out-hair the "teacher"-
"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up" said the sarcastic With-out-hair.
After a long silence, one fat stevie rose to his feet.
"Now then fat stevie, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" inquired With-out-hair with a sneer.
"Well, actually I don't," said the fat stevie, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself. Sides, being a rethuglican/teabagger moron, we's all STOOPID !!!"
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#27185 Apr 11, 2013
A white guy,preist,black guy,muslim,rabbi,mexican,giraf fe,gorilla,nun,prostitute,poli ceman,frenchman,clown,italian and a donkey walk into this bar. The bartender looks up and says,What the hell is this? Some kind of joke?
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#27186 Apr 12, 2013
what does the first amendment have to do with a woman running toward a senatorial candidate holding something in her hand,wearing a wig, and shouting obscentities, got to do with the first amendment nothing thats what, she got what she deserved
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27187 Apr 12, 2013
Actually, she got her medical bills paid, the assailant sentenced, and fame.... so you're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dinky phipps 27 min Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Lee 15
What do you think 1 hr Just sayin 1
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 1 hr Just sayin 188
teena Marie mills 2 hr john 15
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr Anonymous 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,232
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST