Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26869 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="need gas $$$"]Where is my Obama gas[/QUOTE]Up your fat butt.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26870 Mar 27, 2013
The head nun of a convent calls all nuns together for a meeting with some shocking news. "A man was in the convent last night,we found underwear in the garden! All the nuns GASP! 1 nun tehetehe. The head nun calls all nuns together again later that evening. We found a condom in the bushes! All the nuns Gasp! 1 nun tehetehe. However we discovered a hole in the condom. All nuns tehetehe. 1 nun Gasp!
getreal

South Webster, OH

#26871 Mar 27, 2013
they should've stomped her head into the concrete.
are you kidding me

Georgetown, KY

#26872 Mar 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>It would make sense to admit Bush created a huge economic problem, but you're too old to change(even your Depends).
Yes, Bush made mistakes. If Obama was as informed as he professed to be in 2008 he should have known what he was inheriting. Instead he wss elected based on promises he either could not keep or hasn't kept & still whines that everything that doesn't work out for him is Bush's fault. I am tired of the whining!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26873 Mar 28, 2013
are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush made mistakes. If Obama was as informed as he professed to be in 2008 he should have known what he was inheriting. Instead he wss elected based on promises he either could not keep or hasn't kept & still whines that everything that doesn't work out for him is Bush's fault. I am tired of the whining!!
Then move somewhere else Stupid.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26874 Mar 28, 2013
Those 2 boys who shot the Mom in the thigh and then shot the baby in the face(baby died)should get Life Without Parole(I don't think they have the death penality in that state). Their Mom,aunt and a sister should get 10 to 20 yrs.and a day plus probation for life.
demonic rats

Somerset, KY

#26875 Mar 28, 2013
these leftwingwhackadoodles will always blame bush, because if they but the blame where it belongs, it lands in the laps of democrats and obozo nobody else
Obvious

Saint Paul, MN

#26876 Mar 28, 2013
demonic rats wrote:
these leftwingwhackadoodles will always blame bush, because if they but the blame where it belongs, it lands in the laps of democrats and obozo nobody else
There is plenty of blame to go around. Pretending one side has sole ownership is blind partisanship.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26878 Mar 28, 2013
Pretty EZ to blame Bushwhacker and it's not blind at all to see the damage he did... Of course, you'd have to be blind... to miss the simpleton wing nuts lack of intellect.
Merlin the Wizard

Somerset, KY

#26879 Mar 28, 2013
Philatelist!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26881 Mar 28, 2013
Poor, useless, schmahl....
breaker ten four

AOL

#26882 Mar 28, 2013
bush was doing quite well ,..until the democrats took over the senate ,.
that's when things went bad ,....
i would l take bush over obama ANY TIME
gasoline was $2.00 less per gallon under bush ,...
unemployment was far lower under bush ,..
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26883 Mar 28, 2013
Bush lied us into Iraq, that was all jr... Pretty funny, you blame the leader now and give jr a pass, then ??
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26884 Mar 28, 2013
I have a question? Why are you still talking about Bush? H*** he's been out of office for 5yrs.!Geeeeez! What is wrong with you? Are you stuck in the past?
Pat

Portsmouth, OH

#26885 Mar 28, 2013
Bush was a great man, you are fools.
whole stank

Heidrick, KY

#26889 Mar 28, 2013
Yeah bush was good!!! But pat I dont know bout u!!!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26890 Mar 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>It would make sense to admit Bush created a huge economic problem, but you're too old to change(even your Depends).
You are too stupid to understand what was written.It is no longer important what Bush did or did not do.It is only important what this Administration is doing.We intend to,and want to,be able to live and pay our debts and food bills after Obama.As things look,we better be careful now.Being nasty to others will not do you any good.You waste our time.
d pantz

United States

#26891 Mar 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
whitehair is the last name I'm guessing.
It would make more sense to point out what the low interest rates do to the social sucurity funds and how the left not only does nothing to fix it, obama's ready to strike the next blow, basing benefits on the chained cpi. Something most of his fellow democrats oppose. Or you could point out how the fed lowered the rates when bush was in office as he raided ssi to pay for fake wars....but bush isn't the president anymore so.........
d pantz

United States

#26892 Mar 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Got bin Laden.
Passed Universal Healthcare.
Ended Iraqi failure of Bush.
Ending Afghan failure of Bush
Ended illegal torture.
Lowered Student Loan Rate.
Passed Healthcare for 911 Rescue Workers.
Now you stupid SOB, deal with that.
lol! Let's see.... we are in more middle eastern countries than ever before, bombing them. We killed bin laden but, the tsa still has tolook in your anus, on the highway. Obama is blackwaters new sugar daddy as we still occupy iraq and afghanistan and every other country we've ever been in ever. He never ended torture or closed gitmo, in fact he made it legal to detain american citizens without commiting a crime. All while ignoring our worst problem. Debt. I would throw the idealogical crap out the window and look at some facts then compare them to actual results. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
phish

Winchester, KY

#26893 Mar 28, 2013
what ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irish mafia 132,183
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 5 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 5 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 6 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 8 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 9 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 9 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search